"(Does chat creep you out?) never. Do you know how many times I had to bring up armpits before they started to ‘get it’? Their libidos are shot, I’m telling you. This is why I had to grow breasts- for their sakes"Mozumi Pichi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Same also LoR fixed so many broken/bad lores league should really just pull champion idea's from them since it's clearly where all the good writers went even Naafiri the best in a while still had a gigabotch in it.
LoR has god tier writers and the fact that they still write the narrative to have a glimpse on a specific region/faction to show us is nothing short of being genius
They literally only made Seraphine because K/DA sold so well
they wanted a diva to put on the limelight of K/DA thats why and it sold so well
It was very apparent how quickly the kpop brainrot took hold of Riot studios
it was a bop tho ngl i still listen to it sometimes
They wanted a more mainstream Pentakill. but no one remembers True Damage now do they.
Giants is literally a one hit wonder and the fact that the lore for true damage akali specifically states that its her side gig doesnt fucking help at all:ironmousekek:
>Sona? Seraphine?
>Not playing good supports like Leona instead of bitches that poke from 50 miles away like bitches.
i agree but counterpoint:hook chads and pykebros
The only real support to play is another ADC, along with another jungle AD camping lane.
IM ashe and the consequences to the bot meta

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Pochi-sensei will have another unarchived work stream at 10PM JST. Based on the stream thumbnail her work might be worth buying.

Hanabasami Kyo and Yumekawa Kanau released a cover song.

They will be part of the relay tomorrow, Kyo starting the day's relay and Kanau on third.

Usuwa Suu will release a cover song at midnight JST.

Half an hour before that she will be singing, generally she interrupts the karaoke to listen to the premiere with her chat.

She will close tomorrow's medley relay.

Is Beni supposed to be Japanese? Because that accent when she spoke Spanish indicated she was .52 seconds away from calling everyone in there a gillipollas.

Are the ñ in VSPO, too? :shiinastare:
No she's not lol. I do think the Japanese pronunciation is quite close to Spanish so I can understand the accent thingy. Fun fact, I believe Studio Ghibli taught most Japanese their first Spanish words (Opinion only).

She said she grew up in a remote island but have fun guessing which island from her island nation.

Noticed there's a lot of JP Vtubers rolling FGO gacha these past few days for some reason. I am advised not to play FGO by FGO players though. There are some Blue Archive players/gacha rollers as well and I also don't play the game. There's Nijisanji's Mashiro but I don't know whether his tastes are good or bad.

Awoogers

Pochi-sensei will have another unarchived work stream at 10PM JST. Based on the stream thumbnail her work might be worth buying.

Hanabasami Kyo and Yumekawa Kanau released a cover song.

They will be part of the relay tomorrow, Kyo starting the day's relay and Kanau on third.

Usuwa Suu will release a cover song at midnight JST.

Half an hour before that she will be singing, generally she interrupts the karaoke to listen to the premiere with her chat.

She will close tomorrow's medley relay.

No she's not lol. I do think the Japanese pronunciation is quite close to Spanish so I can understand the accent thingy. Fun fact, I believe Studio Ghibli taught most Japanese their first Spanish words (Opinion only).

She said she grew up in a remote island but have fun guessing which island from her island nation.

Noticed there's a lot of JP Vtubers rolling FGO gacha these past few days for some reason. I am advised not to play FGO by FGO players though. There are some Blue Archive players/gacha rollers as well and I also don't play the game. There's Nijisanji's Mashiro but I don't know whether his tastes are good or bad.

do not play FGO unless you want your balls to explode

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Has the Connect the World extra cut been released as a torrent, yet?

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

Nerissa's first cover reached 1 Million views. Doggos are on their way to 900k so probably 1 Million this weekend.

Also, FUWAMOCO MORNING SOON!

RiverBear

Has the Connect the World extra cut been released as a torrent, yet?
it's on Holopirates apparently according to one post here

i have not checked myself though

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
LoR has god tier writers and the fact that they still write the narrative to have a glimpse on a specific region/faction to show us is nothing short of being genius

they wanted a diva to put on the limelight of K/DA thats why and it sold so well

it was a bop tho ngl i still listen to it sometimes

Giants is literally a one hit wonder and the fact that the lore for true damage akali specifically states that its her side gig doesnt fucking help at all:ironmousekek:

i agree but counterpoint:hook chads and pykebros

IM ashe and the consequences to the bot meta
I guess you could say that career took True Damage *sunglasses* YEAHHHHHH I Eagerly await their next failed music project Execution.

There are no actual supports anymore all of them are just other roles in fancy hats? Milo? ranged assassin and also breaks the games range caps more then senna does Leo? still one of the best frontliner tanks in the game and also braindead. Soraka is better at being a mage then a heal support. Pyke break the gold economy at 6 rewards for little risk and is an assassin not a support.

I get that people bitched about supports being boring to play (hell they still do) but removing the role entirely was not a good way to fix it riot.

Wondering if we should ask for a Multiplayer game or MOBA thread. theres the video games thread but that seems more like a general video game talk area then what our concentrated autism requires.

Awoogers

I guess you could say that career took True Damage *sunglasses* YEAHHHHHH I Eagerly await their next failed music project Execution.

There are no actual supports anymore all of them are just other roles in fancy hats? Milo? ranged assassin and also breaks the games range caps more then senna does Leo? still one of the best frontliner tanks in the game and also braindead. Soraka is better at being a mage then a heal support. Pyke break the gold economy at 6 rewards for little risk and is an assassin not a support.

I get that people bitched about supports being boring to play (hell they still do) but removing the role entirely was not a good way to fix it riot.

Wondering if we should ask for a Multiplayer game or MOBA thread. theres the video games thread but that seems more like a general video game talk area then what our concentrated autism requires.
pyke can literally come back from being 0/8 with just 2 perfect time executes and i think the support he provides is by being a bank basically

ill still play him regardless to fucking spite on these enchanter monkeys

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Yeah, Mel Nekomata is burning down yet another Vtuber Identity. She tried to scam again which means she used a majority of the $3500 she scammed as Ichigo Nogashi to buy this model. Just for future reference and people out of the loop, this is the running list of her identities:

Now we await the next identity and possible scam. She's been hitting up content buyers for her next scam directly since she didn't make even a single penny as this one.
Source

Didn't take long for Ames/Mel Nekomata to deliver her new scam excuse!
archive

Screen-Shot-2023-08-04-at-9-29-19-AM.png

EDIT:
How did everyone know it was Ames/Mel Nekomata?
archive
Screen-Shot-2023-08-04-at-9-41-14-AM.png

Because she remembered her recent pity story on how she's "living in a shelter" when she can afford to play games for hours and stream relatively well. Shameless Brap:WHORE!!!: behavior like always.

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Wow the Nijisanji shit is worse than i tought.It was not even something super bad just a "LMAO I LACED KUZUHA SHOES WHILE I WAS A VTA TRAINEE MY DEAR CHINKS".
Here have a clip of the Valo Showmatch:

Awoogers

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Anniversary just happened on JP FGO so I'm not surprised chuubas are taking the time to roll. Pekora did a rolling stream herself right before Marine's 3D live and she might do another one before the anniversary banner ends.

Also yea there's multiple reasons FGO players use this image whenever someone talks about wanting to try FGO.
5362912.jpg

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Wow, those images really spell out how many of them got the axe. Were that many of them really fucking around and now finding out? It seems kind of hard to believe - even a novice vtuber should know the importance of keeping past live stuff on the down-low if they've at least been a fan for a year or two.
As Scuddle mentioned in his last post, if we consider that half of them might be those very, very new trainees then there might be possibility that some of them just doesn't really understand the manner of NDAs. But at this point you have to consider just how badly they do, like, seriously.

Certified Nijisanji moment. When everyone gave them the benefit of the doubt and assumed it was about personal info, it was actually leaking how much of a black company they are by making trainess do unpaid work pretending it's part of education. Yeah, because all of their streamers make their own clips in the future, such a valuable asset to have. Always worse than you assume, every. single. time.
You know what, I'm not even mad anymore. I'm actually impressed by this shit. It's like they're actively trying to be as scummy as possible, it's truly remarkable. It's like that Eddie Izzard stand-up skit about dealing with a mass murder. If you met a person and found out that they killed someone, you'd be appalled. If you found out that they killed a dozen people, you'd think this person needs to be mauled by dogs. If you found out they killed 100,000 people, you'd be impressed. It's honestly worth admiring their dedication to being an absolute piece of shit. They're truly innovative in their craft.
They are ex-black company yes, so of course at this point everything they do would still be (and rightfully so) scummy at the end of the day.

Nijisanji's Mashiro taste is mostly about big titties girl, but he's basically excited for any new characters that is dropped on the game when it started. If that happens then he usually would stream himself pulling said character, usually in manner of pulling so many that he open his wallet and if he nabbed the character, would spent the rest of the stream reading their story.

Also FGO is grinding fest, which is why FGO player is telling others not to play. Its literally hell they gonna walk into.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
What do you think? Corpo-mandated? :smugselen:

Eh, considering how much money they make regardless it probably is one of the best things.
love how casually she lies about life-changing traumatic events. it's like she's physically incapable of being honest
It's extra funny because the homeless scenario was something she only told people who buys content through her personal email so pretty much everyone who followed this saga knew she'd make it apart of Nerissa somehow.

Awoogers

Anniversary just happened on JP FGO so I'm not surprised chuubas are taking the time to roll. Pekora did a rolling stream herself right before Marine's 3D live and she might do another one before the anniversary banner ends.

Also yea there's multiple reasons FGO players use this image whenever someone talks about wanting to try FGO.
View attachment 39411
this image is also the reason why fgo is also called stockholm simulator

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Zephyrianna with our favorite commie with a stream that seems to be dedicated to throwing shade on Tachibana.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

View attachment 39388View attachment 39389

View attachment 39390
>Our training program catching NDA breakers and leakers and forcing us to fire 66% of our hires means it's working

For a bit of context: Apparently some VTA hires have been caught leaking to some Chinese bad actors.
Now we know why Pomu was out there begging for free art - a bunch of their VTA art slaves got axed.:Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Now we know why Pomu was out there begging for free art - a bunch of their VTA art slaves got axed.:Pekora-EVILGRIN:
I don't think they even have the skills to even able to act as art slaves anyway.

That and generally speaking the VTA talents themselves are cut-off from nijis during their time, so unless those who joined have some knowledge about nijisanji, they probably doesn't do anything that would be remotely connected to nijis anyway, including pomu.

But eh, it's funnier to think that this whole fuckery it's the reason Pomu had to do that art competition thing, am i right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom