"I don't have the access to the Dick Cheese. So unfortunately, I cannot eat it"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I dont hate her or anything but judging her numbers in honeymoon period is pretty dumb. Let me remind you once upon a time salome is getting 80k-100k ccv.
While this is true, /vt/ were acting like total retards over her telling them and lesbians to BTFO. It is just cathartic seeing them look like idiots with her sitting at 25k viewers after that.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I dont hate her or anything but judging her numbers in honeymoon period is pretty dumb. Let me remind you once upon a time salome is getting 80k-100k ccv.
My comment was more just pointing out how people were saying she kneecapped her growth by telling unicorns and lesbians to fuck off right out the gate when the other girls had around 15k ccv on average. This is the moe I remember, she was a nerd, very tech savvy and a bit of a degenerate, she may not be vesper levels of unhinged but she was pretty fun. If ame and her hit it off, expect them to make something interesting.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Just in case the main thread gets the Old Yeller treatment while I'm away. Just know that, to me, it was one of the threads of all time.

We had great moments, like the shithis BBC drive by, or the whole superduper arc from being Rie's anti, to his fan to being actually Rie. Those have to be my top 2 meta moments from this thread.

EDIT. Total autocorrect death.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
5000 pages, people saying goodbye at 4590.
I think we need a RETARD tower if anything.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I know Nolan is gone, but some of yous like to add 20 pages to the thread overnight.

Also, I'm kinda wasted and might've read 4990 instead. But whatever, let's get a little chummy before the actual shit storm comes.

PekoWick

While this is true, /vt/ were acting like total retards over her telling them and lesbians to BTFO. It is just cathartic seeing them look like idiots with her sitting at 25k viewers after that.

My comment was more just pointing out how people were saying she kneecapped her growth by telling unicorns and lesbians to fuck off right out the gate when the other girls had around 15k ccv on average. This is the moe I remember, she was a nerd, very tech savvy and a bit of a degenerate, she may not be vesper levels of unhinged but she was pretty fun. If ame and her hit it off, expect them to make something interesting.
You guy's shouldn't really take shitpost seriously. You just laugh it off. Like Its been "over for pekora" for the millionth time in VT if she never hit 30k+ ccv

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
To be fair, Dizzy is a Leaf and expensive city probably means Toronto.
The average home price in the Toronto metro is roughly a million leafbucks, so its not like she is talking about a massive house.

The expensive city part still disgusts me.
Still man, having your lowest standard being "must own a house" when you don't even have a stable psyche is just peak women delusion. If her minimum standard for a man was "has had a job for at least a year" I'd be more forgiving since that shows commitment and responsibility to some degree. I'm seriously getting close to anti dizzy the more she opens her mouth
I didn't watch that part so I don't have an opinion on if that was a serious or not but, WTF Dizzy where's your house? You live with your parents and have apart time job at 25+, STFU. You think you're gonna gonna line up with all the 18 year-olds in the sugar baby line? You want that house you get it yourself!
"Aging slug woman seeks Canadian millionaire (probably must be some type of Asian too)" :Vesper-UNHINGED::sanastfu:
Gimme the pills and the bonks but it's the truth.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kronii may be dropping a cover soon.

also some notes from today's kronii talking stream.
she wanted to do squats instead of pushups during the holosummer stream.
she was eating curry from a convenience store.

when she arrived to Japan she heard cicadas, she was cold on the plane so she was wearing a long sleeve shirt and a jacket, she got hot when they landed, her manager asked if she wanted them to pick her up but she said no, she got a train ticket, got on a uber and arrived on her own.

she took a bath and the bathtub looks like the one on perfect blue.

she used self checkout on her own, her Japanese is all over the place but she can manage, she pays with a credit card, she got jouzu'd, she has her steam deck to play games, she has commissions open for her gorgeous artworks.

she forgot her makeup brush, she struggles with the only things she puts on because of the lack of brush, can't find a store that sells one, she has mispronounced don quixote until now (she pronounced it as don quicks oat).

she's amazed by how nice and quiet the AC is, the fridge was louder, there's a lot of humidity where she's at, has only been to Japan during winter, the first time she used a taxi the driver was salty because she was waiting for the taxi on the right side but they use the left side, she told her manager about it and her manager told her all taxi drivers are like that.

its hotter in Japan than in Canada right now.

she met ID2 and some JP, she said okayu is cute, she drew on the studio wall with fauna, she said she will pass it to our future kids (context to this comment since i forgot to add it), she wants to hang out with JP senpais despite the language barrier.

she was trying to get over the jetlag, her pokemon sleep keeps crashing.

she had a recording session yesterday but it got cancelled when she arrived, she got dressed and put on makeup for nothing, but she dragged a manager to karaoke, they had her own song on the karaoke, she paid for the karaoke then ditched the manager went to the convenience store then to her apartment, she got a blister on her foot.

she took her jacket at the studio, and the JP members called her sexy because she had a sleeveless shirt.

everything she eats is from convenience stores, she has convenience store brairoth.

she doesn't like going out, she's mostly taking this trip as a vacation finishing games and eating from the convenience store.

she asked kaela if she wanted to play games, she won't be able to meet with kaela as she will leave when kaela may go to Japan, she's staying for a long time so maybe the whole month.

she has issues breathing with her nose, don't know if is related to her jaw surgery.

she took supplements (5 pills) she said she usually takes up to 12.

she said its time to read the "superdupers" KRONII SHOW YOURSELF I KNOW YOU'RE HERE.

she got a mocopi for some reason.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Have you seen the speed at which the Pippa thread accrues new pages.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
This is getting out of hand...

Source

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
So, is this thread going to be totally deleted at 5000 pages, or just locked and cannot be added to further?

joeboxer44

You guy's shouldn't really take shitpost seriously. You just laugh it off. Like Its been "over for pekora" for the millionth time in VT if she never hit 30k+ ccv
Biggest numberfag in this sub

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Have you seen the speed at which the Pippa thread accrues new pages.
Have you heard the shit she says on a second by second basis?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
literally 1984 :Ame-BOO:
I was hoping to maybe get it past the jannies :Vesper-UNHINGED:
On topic:
Shiori just said she was talking to bae and said this gem
"Im the top" shiori 2023
Are these new girls not that autistic to be able to talk to their senpais on the regular? :pochiidontlikeit:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Serbian Peacemakers

So, is this thread going to be totally deleted at 5000 pages, or just locked and cannot be added to further?
The Announcement literally says "I am Locking the General Thread"

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

:pikaWUT:
1690864534998.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Status