"I hate dinosaurs! That's a lie, they don't know I'm autistic in this game"Zumi Dokumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

akaaoi

First live lando sighting in quite some time.
I'll pull an :Fauna-AKSHUALLY: here. Lando made a couple of brief appearances during a Doctor Hayase stream 6 days ago . He also looked/acted fine back then.

Bug Eater

Selen's playing in another tournament - lobby is quite stacked but the first 3 games are just for fun with rules like no fighting until ring 3, protect the princess and melee only (the 4th game will be a normal BR though). They're currently waiting for game 2.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
STREAM TWO OF HER BIRTHDAY IS A-GO, I REPEAT, STREAM TWO IS A-GO

ACTUALLY I THINK IT MAY JUST BE A VIDEO BUT STILL

NEVERMIND ITS LIVE
FUCKING KEK WHAT IS HAPPENING

NEW MARINE SONG???

NEW MARINE SONG. CONFIRMED. LETS. FUCKING GOOOOOO

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Opening it up with maximum the hormone song, damn this hag keeps breaking concert records

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
You mean the event where big breasted anime girls bounce up in down in bikinis is for coomers?😲
It's rare gems like this I'll miss the most
godspeed
the fuck do you mean, he's the same nolan he was just reformed by scoots
:ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:
I'm not taking credit for this Ztier imitation
I've actually been kinda disappointed with debuts so far. Of course nothing can compare to Gura streaming again so it doesnt really matter in the end, and especially since my phone is about to die.

Kidding of course! I mean you ARE a Ztier imitation but I'm not gonna sperg about it I'll just leave my stickers and be on my way after this post

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Here's Marine's new animated MV. Same team that did Unison and Maribako. I believe she even worked on some of the genga herself if I heard correctly.

As usual for Marine's lives, it was stellar. Gen 3 sang fantastic together and her new song's choreography was great. Not as focused on being sexy as Maribako but still just as intense.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Seems Amogus ain't dead after all

Also Nijis screamer is singing

The Scream Guy

image_2023-07-30_210412863.png

THEY DON'T DELIVER TO AUSTRALIA
FUCK MY LIFE.

IT'S NOT FAIR MAN. I WANT TO SUPPORT MY OSHI AND BUY HER MERCH BUT ITS' NOT EVEN FUCKING POSSIBLE.

Sorry for sperging out, this is just really annoying to me. They ship to newz zealand but not australia. What the fuck

Edit: Dawifet told me about geekjack. I hope your oshi never graduates and you are blessed with many years of yabless fun

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Grimmi is a dork she got this like a month ago and is still proud of it. It's not a reward it's just given to people who participated and she wasn't even invited she was fill in
:SelenHAHAhere:

MeteorImpact

AmpleChip

The IRL meet&greet hosted by Not-Laplus was a resounding success. All the tweets I've seen are positive, and surprisingly nothing yab happened.
The attendees got to talk with her face to face and many received personal signed merch. Unfortunately there wasn't enough time to sign everyone's merch (higher tier and long-time subscribers were likely prioritized there) but everyone met her irl. The attendees numbered in the hundreds.
Many of the attending otakus grouped up and headed to pubs and cafes to bond and have fun afterward.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
The IRL meet&greet hosted by Not-Laplus was a resounding success. All the tweets I've seen are positive, and surprisingly nothing yab happened.
The attendees got to talk with her face to face and many received personal signed merch. Unfortunately there wasn't enough time to sign everyone's merch (higher tier and long-time subscribers were likely prioritized there) but everyone met her irl. The attendees numbered in the hundreds.
Many of the attending otakus grouped up and headed to pubs and cafes to bond and have fun afterward.
I never doubted, antis and 5chan can go kill themselves

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
image.png

Welp, poor Kiara is joining the "i broke my throat" club. It's nice that she gets along with Advent girls, but none of them are going to have Euro friendly times. 😓

Botan gets a pop-up parade figure.

And currently a big Amogus collab in HoloJP. I only have Botan's PoV on hand.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
View attachment 38493

THEY DON'T DELIVER TO AUSTRALIA
FUCK MY LIFE.

IT'S NOT FAIR MAN. I WANT TO SUPPORT MY OSHI AND BUY HER MERCH BUT ITS' NOT EVEN FUCKING POSSIBLE.

Sorry for sperging out, this is just really annoying to me. They ship to newz zealand but not australia. What the fuck
Try Geekjack my friend, or you could sign up for tenso and have them ship it to you

The Scream Guy

Try Geekjack my friend, or you could sign up for tenso and have them ship it to you
I love you

Edit: I am broke by about 60 dollars. I'll get 60 bucks buy tomorrow so I can buy it but thank you so much you're a life saver and I owe you

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
image.png

Welp, poor Kiara is joining the "i broke my throat" club. It's nice that she gets along with Advent girls, but none of them are going to have Euro friendly times. 😓

Botan gets a pop-up parade figure.

Kiara sounded like she hadn't fully recovered from being sick when she had her zatsu before the karaoke, so this isn't all that surprising.

New Lui cover, btw

Edit: I forgot to a word.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom