"I'm not pretending, I'm just really that stupid"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Magni probably was going to be down for a week for a surgery and just decided to take an extended vacation.

Vesper probably saw an add for Boar Spear Hunting trip and is currently in a lion cloth with a tribe in the Serengeti. The announcement timing was just a coincident.
"Vesper, you missed two streams, this is your manager, are you OK?"
gets replied to with a picture of Vesper fistfighting an alligator

Limkin

I am not seeing things right? Who the fuck is this Taro Twink guy? Did someone lose a batsu game or Niji somehow outdone themselves with naming scheme for a gen I completely missed? And what did Reimu do to get suspended, told management Nina is still her friend?

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Considering that Vesper is practically the embodiment of Florida Man, this isn't as farfetched as you'd think.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

USS IOWA

Vesper is now Holo's version of Saxton Hale. I am intrigued by this development.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
This is probably more effective since vtubers are like crack and Adderall for autists.
falcon-sam-wilson.gif

A bunch of old middle-aged undiagnosed autists.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Wonder what Vesper is up to in this time. If we go by last time he got suspended he fucked off into the woods as soon as he heard.
He heard you can fuck bears in Baldurs Gate 3 and decided to go practice IRL to judge how realistic it is.

MyName

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
I know the UniVirtual relay starts now but will shill a Vsinger/Violin player Amahane Miran.

Just a reminder this is the UniVirtual relay playlist.

Starting with Shiratama Utano and Umitsuki Shell. Every half hour, here are the Vsingers: Kanade MiMi, Kohaku Nuino, Suzumi Nemo, Momotsuki Kagu, Kannagi Tenri, Mikazuki Chiyuru, Umitsuki Shell (solo), Hoshii Mikuri, Yomeguri Hana, Mirea Sheltz, Ohga Ruki, Figaro, Shiratama Utano (solo), and ended with all UniVirtual members.

At 7PM JST though Usuwa Suu will be singing anime songs.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
AZKi coming up next on the karaoke relay. No doubt her swimsuit will be adorable and her singing will be amazing.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

ogey_rrat

ogey
Lunatic 2-3 view chuuba with a Nabi-mama model is 26 hours into an endurance stream to draw all the HoloEN girls plus Yagoo. She is mainly Japanese, but knows English at around Haachama's level.

She's still going, almost 30 hours now.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

I am not seeing things right? Who the fuck is this Taro Twink guy? Did someone lose a batsu game or Niji somehow outdone themselves with naming scheme for a gen I completely missed? And what did Reimu do to get suspended, told management Nina is still her friend?

I did a google search and it led me to a tweek from Uki Violeta of Noctyx.

SpaceCrow

And if there was a major fuckup, I really wouldn't expect NotBettel to just hang out with him. We're on rrat layer 3 at this point and I don't know what's real anymore.
My personal rrat, as quickly as I can:

Vesper canceled a stream because he was locked out of his "account." Don't remember if he said it was a Google account or not.

Vesper and Magni did that off collab a while back. The naked PC building one. One of them took down the others IRL personal information and kept it somewhere. Likely on an electronic device. Likely Vesper.

Vesper lost the electronic device. Someone found it, got into it, started rooting around. They recognized some things, realized they had something special...and were nut jobs or malicious in some way.

Vesper and Magni are both on long term break with hush hush info because they're dealing with something screwed up. Stalker, blackmail, whatever.

I only make these assumptions because of it involving his tech/password getting messed with, and personal info there may have linked him with Magni IRL.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
A bit late but it's Towa's turn now and she's doing great.

Subaru will be a bit later. Might have been smart to rest her voice in preparation but she instead played Persona for 4 hours :smugsubaru:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Lunatic 2-3 view chuuba with a Nabi-mama model is 26 hours into an endurance stream to draw all the HoloEN girls plus Yagoo. She is mainly Japanese, but knows English at around Haachama's level.

I skimmed through the vod to find her IRyS one, and when I found it I was like, "Oh, I already saw it."
1690707549807.png
Edit:
LordCommanderChaos offcolab with Lando.
First live lando sighting in quite some time.

Bae should be proud (2:05:11):

Last edited:

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Remember, come watch her many streams today. This one is kareoke!

I CANNOT UNDERSTAND A FUCKING WORD OF WHAT SHE IS SAYING JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT

Last edited:

UberSoldat

LordCommanderChaos offcolab with Lando.
First live lando sighting in quite some time.

And still nothing from Vesper.........................

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
I did a google search and it led me to a tweek from Uki Violeta of Noctyx.

Oh yeah, pretty sure that was his name on that Discord screenshot, too. Would anyone even be surprised that it's Uki?

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I imagine it'd be a video of him hunting shit and it looks something like this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom