"Yoghurt... yoghurt feels like someone just coomed a large load in my mouth"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Lurker

I am not seeing things right? Who the fuck is this Taro Twink guy? Did someone lose a batsu game or Niji somehow outdone themselves with naming scheme for a gen I completely missed? And what did Reimu do to get suspended, told management Nina is still her friend?
As someone said before the Taro Twink guy is Uki. As for why Reimu is taking a 2 week vacation it's because she's going to Canada and it's higly probable she's going to meet not only Ethyria, but also Rosemi and Elira. Really high chances of an Ethyria offcollab (and maybe a hag voice in the background :optimistic:)

RiverBear

The IRL meet&greet hosted by Not-Laplus was a resounding success. All the tweets I've seen are positive, and surprisingly nothing yab happened.
The attendees got to talk with her face to face and many received personal signed merch. Unfortunately there wasn't enough time to sign everyone's merch (higher tier and long-time subscribers were likely prioritized there) but everyone met her irl. The attendees numbered in the hundreds.
Many of the attending otakus grouped up and headed to pubs and cafes to bond and have fun afterward.
I can only imagine how fucked up being in Hololive truly is when the leader of HoloX, literally the most pushed gen in recent Hololive history, is actively trying to get out of her contract as soon as possible
If you think Niji is bad, just you wait when Laplus finally is free

racist

Ninomae Ina'nis' strongest soldier
I can only imagine how fucked up being in Hololive truly is when the leader of HoloX, literally the most pushed gen in recent Hololive history, is actively trying to get out of her contract as soon as possible
Laplus started vtubing around December of 2021. Which means she could have renegotiated to end her contract in 2022 if she wanted. Nobody is putting a gun to her head to stay in Hololive.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Finally a good baitpost,it was a long time

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Screenshot_20230730_114329_YouTube.jpg
No context Amogus screenshot

Regret

racist

Ninomae Ina'nis' strongest soldier

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Oh, and guess who didn't participate in the bikini karaoke relay despite being known as a singer and doing a summer festival yukata skit?

__hoshimachi_suisei_and_hoshimachi_suisei_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_nem_rui__82d897e66b4c09...jpg

Pictured: Suisei when asked to show off her bikini.

I honestly have to wonder. We know that Suisei auditioned for an RL idol gig. Repeatedly.

But isn't gravure/coomerbait more or less mandatory for those?

If she'd gotten such a gig, she'd probably be doing time for murder. The first invitation to the casting couch would involve a dick being violently torn off her manager.

Last edited:

Balls Dipped in Ice

LordCommanderChaos offcolab with Lando.
First live lando sighting in quite some time.

Is the third guy his brother?
He looks exactly like the nerd he seemed to be.

RatInACage

Is the third guy his brother?
He looks exactly like the nerd he seemed to be.
yes it is its his twin brother he has done a stream with him as bettel as well in previous streams he seemed pretty familiar with his audience it seems like he used be a frequent guest in his streams pre vtubing

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Finally a good baitpost,it was a long time
Please dont mention it. The best part of it is people taking the bait

Here you can see a shark watching her kohais debuts and feeling endangered by her new rival, koseki bijou. So she has to show her fanbase why she is the best vtuber ever even if she has to be naked in front of them.

niggaphil

Quality baitpost from RiverBear. Please continue

At least I don't need to see low quality shit post or low effort content from Nolan anymore. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
My personal rrat, as quickly as I can:

Vesper canceled a stream because he was locked out of his "account." Don't remember if he said it was a Google account or not.

Vesper and Magni did that off collab a while back. The naked PC building one. One of them took down the others IRL personal information and kept it somewhere. Likely on an electronic device. Likely Vesper.

Vesper lost the electronic device. Someone found it, got into it, started rooting around. They recognized some things, realized they had something special...and were nut jobs or malicious in some way.

Vesper and Magni are both on long term break with hush hush info because they're dealing with something screwed up. Stalker, blackmail, whatever.

I only make these assumptions because of it involving his tech/password getting messed with, and personal info there may have linked him with Magni IRL.
A loose "Some piece of electronics was compromised and personal information has been leaked" has been one of my major working theories as well based on what Vesper was saying about account lockouts. If it's bad, he could be using the opportunity to be doing an emergency move to change locations to some remote bunker in the middle of Montana with fiber internet. I'm actually less concerned now that I was back when the announcement was made, but I'm still wishing we'd hear something soon.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It's self-nominations only, so Cover clearly had a hand in getting Gura on the vtuber list. Or knowing Gura, Cover was the only one with a hand.
Stop dampening my shitpost by telling me something I already knew and chose to ignore, bro.
:pikaufuk:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
A loose "Some piece of electronics was compromised and personal information has been leaked" has been one of my major working theories as well based on what Vesper was saying about account lockouts. If it's bad, he could be using the opportunity to be doing an emergency move to change locations to some remote bunker in the middle of Montana with fiber internet. I'm actually less concerned now that I was back when the announcement was made, but I'm still wishing we'd hear something soon.
Magni realized everyone already knows who he is, and that there isn't much he can do about having info out there.
Vesper has been awake for 3 weeks straight, pointing a shotgun at his front door, waiting for the inevitable SEAmonkey Kronii unicorn to try and open it.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom