"I've always been trying to find a reason to buy a panini breast"Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Magni realized everyone already knows who he is, and that there isn't much he can do about having info out there.
Vesper has been awake for 3 weeks straight, pointing a shotgun at his front door, waiting for the inevitable SEAmonkey Kronii unicorn to try and open it.
i wonder how much land would the average SEAnig have to sell in order to get a plane ticket and an illegal weapon to defend his oshi's honor from the boomer neurotic hagpire

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Just finished that swimsuit stream vod and Kronii was so funny. Easily the most awkward motherfucker ever. Fauna was just as out of place but she was at least trying to keep up with the vibes. Kronii looked like that one 11 year old that had to hang out with the 16 year olds at the family meetup.

The stream was obviously coomer-intended but it only felt like women being retarded together so it was whatever. They should have just gotten all JPs or more bilinguals like Bae and Ollie though. And I don't know why Marine turned into a Dead or Alive character in the MV but that was some max-level cringe. They probably felt like experimenting since last year's summer was rather tame but ideally they never do that again.

Meanwhile A-chan had a MUCH better swimsuit stream earlier in the week.
17683.jpg

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Oh, and guess who didn't participate in the bikini karaoke relay despite being known as a singer and doing a summer festival yukata skit?

View attachment 38498

Pictured: Suisei when asked to show off her bikini.

I honestly have to wonder. We know that Suisei auditioned for an RL idol gig. Repeatedly.

But isn't gravure/coomerbait more or less mandatory for those?

If she'd gotten such a gig, she'd probably be doing time for murder. The first invitation to the casting couch would involve a dick being violently torn off her manager.
To be honest she, Mori and Subaru were in the Buzz Rhythm live cocert overlapping with holosummer livestream. Personally I thought that concert was more kino than holosummer.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Today's Hologra

Bijou and Pickaxe

Shion and Chloe

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
i wonder how much land would the average SEAnig have to sell in order to get a plane ticket and an illegal weapon to defend his oshi's honor from the boomer neurotic hagpire
A plane ticket probably comes out to about 14-15 or 20-ish, depending on location, of the finest, artisan HiPoints out of the back of Jamal's van.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Saw something on Reddit.

So there is a PH vtuber agency called Project Solaria, self-proclaimed "Home of Fast-Growing Philippine VTubers". All 3 of their talent have left the company and gone indie. Better than Kometa, I guess? But then again, they were indie, joined this micro corpo, returned to indie, if reddit poster is to be believed.

CEO: "...While it may take time, we are determined to return stronger than ever". Good luck with that dude

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Today's Hologra

So, after this (Shiranui Kensetsu) and CHAD having their own HoloGras, they are obviously doing HoloGra for each unit leading up to the concerts for HoloSummer. That means HoloTori HoloGra is inbound.

:shubaIapprob:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I'm not sure what this is in reference to, but it's Krover bros... :kroniidrinking:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Saw something on Reddit.

So there is a PH vtuber agency called Project Solaria, self-proclaimed "Home of Fast-Growing Philippine VTubers". All 3 of their talent have left the company and gone indie. Better than Kometa, I guess? But then again, they were indie, joined this micro corpo, returned to indie, if reddit poster is to be believed.

CEO: "...While it may take time, we are determined to return stronger than ever". Good luck with that dude

SEAYamanbas try to not crash your vtuber company challenge (10000 % impossible)

The Rrat

Early Adopter

foto_no_exif (35).jpg

What the fuck, Cover?

Edit: holy shit I am fucking blind.
I'm not sure what this is in reference to, but it's Krover bros... :kroniidrinking:

Seems like she is trying to make thumbnails but Cover are cheap fucks

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
So, after this (Shiranui Kensetsu) and CHAD having their own HoloGras, they are obviously doing HoloGra for each unit leading up to the concerts for HoloSummer. That means HoloTori HoloGra is inbound.

:shubaIapprob:
And an Umisea Hologra.

Ina can finally show Marine how to voice act~

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
reject photoshop for thumbnails

embrace spending one million hours in MSPaint

chihirogumi

imagine not using gimp. kronigs stay losing
gimp.png

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Be like the most subbed vtuber and use free software like GIMP and FireAlpaca.

Edit:
Well would you look at that.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Limkin

If you pay for Photoshop there is something really wrong with you. There are multiple possible choices and none of them are good

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
medibang is fucking free and is like 80% similar to PS, man kronii is such a basic white girl

Anime Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom