"This statement is intentionally written to appear scarier than it actually is. We apologize for the inconvenience"Kay Yu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Heheh even YouTube tries to keep Nolan out.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

lalilulelo

hope someday hololive gets a more 50/50 gender audience demographic. it would certainly makes their live events feel more inclusive, less sweaty, and make me more willing to go to them.

also i think in general the girls would want more girls in their chat.

i still think if tempus had better looking models they would've sky rocketed (maybe even surpassed luxiem:magnicope:). out of all of EN i think the tempus models are the worst.

Anime Fan

Shiina finishing Dead Space today

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

God's Strongest Dragoon

Boat woman currently playing the bald ezio game

>game does big cutscene explaining the lore of the mission and the objective
>"Bro, what am I suppose to do? They didn't tell me anything. Where am I? Is this a party?"
Boat woman, please stop being a zoomer

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
"No zatsu today, buttercookies! We gotta finish Dead Space today!"
20 minutes later, she's still talking about cooking egg noodles

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
"No zatsu today, buttercookies! We gotta finish Dead Space today!"
20 minutes later, she's still talking about cooking egg noodles
She usually takes up to an hour to start the game, so even if she cuts it to 30 minutes it's still a short zatsu

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Inspired by this convo...

Screenshot_20230727-174527_Messages.jpg

.... I looked it up and

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
If a streamer said she had a friend in high school is it likely she went to the same high school? likely period is between 2005-2009 before facebook opened up to non college students.

I suppose it might depend on how dense the schools overlap zones are for population? I know when I was in high school there were 3 in a relatively near proximity to each other that homes in between their locations were more or less equidistant and absolutely rammed with people living there to take advantage of school proximity. My friend group in high school was spread between 4 different schools, one of which was well outside of the 3 school area.

>game does big cutscene explaining the lore of the mission and the objective
>"Bro, what am I suppose to do? They didn't tell me anything. Where am I? Is this a party?"
Boat woman, please stop being a zoomer

It's always impressive to watch people fail at a game that isn't even hard. She doesn't even know basic controls even after 2 hours.

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Inspired by this convo...

.... I looked it up and

Did not Vox already did that shit? i remember iirc he trying the machine on his anniversary or birthday and literally all the females of EN were clowning on him because of it

Also how the fuck Flay get away with so much shit, he is really abusing the GPB protection

RiverBear

Why he so lanky tho damn

He looking like prime broth material

calcium man
He had cholesterol problems and had to lose weight

But he lost too much weight and now has to be bigger

• Informative
Reactions: Vih

Username Generator

Early Adopter
hope someday hololive gets a more 50/50 gender audience demographic. it would certainly makes their live events feel more inclusive, less sweaty, and make me more willing to go to them.
For niji at least there are a few 50/50 ones, Millie recently did a members post stating its 47/53 for her and Enna mentioned similar numbers a few months ago.
millie 47 percent femlae.PNG
Enna timestamp (05:16:50)

hololive ruined /jp/

I suppose it might depend on how dense the schools overlap zones are for population? I know when I was in high school there were 3 in a relatively near proximity to each other that homes in between their locations were more or less equidistant and absolutely rammed with people living there to take advantage of school proximity. My friend group in high school was spread between 4 different schools, one of which was well outside of the 3 school area.
Well if that's case, I'm pretty Kaneko Lumi was in St. Louis, MO, maybe went to Ladue Horton Watkins High School.

She said she had a friend in HS who was a business major, became a landlord, has Lambos and is into Cosplay.

I think its this guy: David Zheng/Dazed Senpai who's really into Vshojo.

Melody wrapped Lambo:

Cosplay:

Landlord:

And now the business major:

Looks like he Ran track in HS for Ladue Horton Watkins High School:

So unless somone else meets all the criteria, I'm guessing this her friend. Now the biggest flaw in this is that this guy is very bad with opsec and watches v-tubing, so lumi could be lying about knowing a rich motherfucker.

But that's what I got. This would put lumi's age at 30-34 given the fact this guy graduated HS in 2009.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom