"Alright, I'm going into the butt-hole."Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's always impressive to watch people fail at a game that isn't even hard. She doesn't even know basic controls even after 2 hours.
As much as I love Vesper, his failure to pick up game rules makes me mald every time.

Uruka stream in 10mins.
EDIT: I think it's not actually a DCU game stream but just a zatsu about DC waifus.

Source
[a]

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

lalilulelo

For niji at least there are a few 50/50 ones, Millie recently did a members post stating its 47/53 for her and Enna mentioned similar numbers a few months ago.
View attachment 37989
Enna timestamp (05:16:50)
its actually kind of interesting that holo fanbase isnt more split. seeing that most if not all the girls that are in holo were hololive fans before joining.

and now kind of thinking about it, it actually makes sense that most the EN girls have bfs because who else exposed them to hololive lol.

God's Strongest Dragoon

its actually kind of interesting that holo fanbase isnt more split. seeing that most if not all the girls that are in holo were hololive fans before joining.
They're all watching Roberu, Vesper, and Bettel.

Stunned But Dumb

and now kind of thinking about it, it actually makes sense that most the EN girls have bfs because who else exposed them to hololive lol.
Fauna has way too much knowledge of general internet antics from years back to have been exposed to it by her bf. She's just a goblin hiding behind a facade of a goddess and I wouldn't have it any other way

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Contribute something that is more than mindless thirstposting
Shiori is sex.

That is all.

Yes sir

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Maybe it was a skewed sample, but given the surprising number of females at the concert, it is probably a higher percentage now than it has been in the past. I wish that information was shared publicly more.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
AmeSame GeoGuessr soon

I guess now that the google image search for "yuri" is primarily pics of that chick from the reddit horror VN and not them they feel comfortable collabing again.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
The PixelLink girls are having a Dead by Daylight collab.

Here's the other POVs

:irysthumbsupl:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Oh boy, Uruka is going to talk about her DC waifus in chronological order. Of course she's immediately starting with Raven.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Oh boy, Uruka is going to talk about her DC waifus in chronological order. Of course she's immediately starting with Raven.
wow and its the cartoon version too.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Maybe it was a skewed sample, but given the surprising number of females at the concert, it is probably a higher percentage now than it has been in the past. I wish that information was shared publicly more.
IRyS ran her analytics a few days ago and had 9.6% female viewers.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
IRyS ran her analytics a few days ago and had 9.6% female viewers.
Honestly, I figure her and Gura would have the worst ratio out of all the girls.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Will her voice finally return this stream? Probably not.

Stunned But Dumb

lalilulelo

Honestly, I figure her and Gura would have the worst ratio out of all the girls.
i think callie has pretty high female audience amongst the girls.
i think ina too, just because her design is very approachable and she doesnt present herself as a loli
out of council, maybe just bae. she talks about anime boys and girl shit all the time

kronii and fauna design language is kind of shouts coomer bait. so im sure it would deter alot of females. fauna's content is definitly gear towards dudes.

Anime Fan

Will her voice finally return this stream? Probably not.

It's a pretty good game for tts at least. Also apparently Pippa recommended it to her
fni12bgf91b9tg5.PNG

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
kronii and fauna design language is kind of shouts coomer bait. so im sure it would deter alot of females. fauna's content is definitly gear towards dudes.
Fauna has that respectable-and-sweet-but-plausible-deniably-naughty atmosphere that is crack for guys and women instinctively hate as dangerous competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom