"If you get a blood transfusion from an African guy then logically you are part african for a bit"Luca Kaneshiro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrp

Did Gura just sneed? I missed it and only caught the chat spam.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
As much as I love Vesper, his failure to pick up game rules makes me mald every time.

Doesn't help when chat doesn't know what they're talking about with the game either. Suggesting speedrun strats without realizing the conditions behind it.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

RiverBear

Did Gura just sneed? I missed it and only caught the chat spam.
While looking for clues in Geoguesser, they saw some flyers/posters with the name Gene F Snead

Cue Sneed jokes

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The combined brain cell is doing surprisingly well, albeit with a little help from chat when they're barking up the completely wrong part of the country.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I know she's evil I love her anyway :sanasmile:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kronii and fauna design language is kind of shouts coomer bait. so im sure it would deter alot of females. fauna's content is definitly gear towards dudes.
kronii actually has female fans (biological) and the only reason people know is because of the meet and greets she has been part of, i don't know how many of the twitter lesbians are actually women and not women (male(vermintide)).

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Oh god, its even better than Airi's voice coming back.
Erina is providing vocals in real time. :whatastory:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Oh god, its even better than Airi's voice coming back.
Erina is providing vocals in real time. :whatastory:
Erina is gonna be on call from now on to voice the other talents' streams whenever they lose their voices.

Mehk

Looks like MONA is doing a RL stream opening packages for her anniversary? If I'm understand what "4rd Anniv" means.

mismatch

Gura may not be very good at figuring out where in the world she is, but she's an absolute savant at instantly finding the weirdest name visible on any section of the map.

Horo7618

No one in particular
[AMESAME Geoguesser]
Took 6 months, but it is finally happening lol
They're currently looking for Reims Cathederal. In Paris.

lalilulelo

still waiting for the a-chan, nodoka, axel, and magni collab that they mentioned during axel's bday too

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

VTuberThrow

Too much going on. Airi stream, Uruka stream, and I'm curious wtf is happening on Yuko's stream as she seems to be doing karaoke as an mspaint figure.

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
So I've started listening to the Shinri EO stream and he's namedropping Vesper and Magni like 30+ times and making them party members. IF the firing was set in stone they clearly haven't told the other dudes yet.

Yes this is the only crumb of Tempus Hope I've seen all week let me have this. :magnicope:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
DID SHIINA JUST SPEND ALMOST THIRTY MINUTES ON CENTRAL PROCESSING
Its a pretty confusing map

I really want to see her try the harder DOOM episodes like Thy Flesh Consumed or Sigil.
Makes me want to do the opposite and make her play relatively kiddie gloves map pack, or maybe make one myself. She uses unity doom tho, and it has its own quirks which make even vanilla maps crash on it, and I don't this the doom.wad is even included there
Wake up babe new Shiina autism tests are in! Now She's even more autistic!
View attachment 37860

Here was her previous online autism test from December Lol
View attachment 37864
We are NOT fixing her :shiinastare:
My dude half of there arent even because of autism but a consequence of working at tesla

Last edited:

Bug Eater

Why are all of my oshis slightly retarded :SelenHAHAhere:

(timestamped at 1:13:15)

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

I remember when you'd never really see Yagoo goof around and have fun like this, while you'd have Mr. Accelerate memeing around and having an April Fools Vtuber debut stream.
opera_v5ekFEefYi.jpg
Now you have Yagoo fucking around and having fun, meanwhile I can't remember the last time Riku did these sort of things. I hate to do tribalesque comparisons, because tribalists are inherently faggots, but what the fuck happened to Nijisanji, man? It feels like they've dropped the ball on practically everything that made them stand out in the past. I still don't really have enough interest in Hololive's general theme or Vtubers (hope EN3 changes that, Shiori looks sick but you can't really judge a book by its cover) to watch them on top, but fuck. :pikameepain:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom