"Remember when I first debuted and I was like 'Ehe, lads! Heh, stop, don't tease me!' and you're like 'Gehe, Loddy, gwehe' and now you're like 'Oh, you're a FUCKING HAG'"Lottie Shinju

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Didn't Vesper beat her to the punch with his manic New Vegas stream?

Simp

I'm still not convinced that that is Mumei dancing, her movement is not nearly autistic enough. (I'm not saying with certainty that it isn't her, just that I'm leaning towards it not being her)
Birds have a racial bonus to dance.

I know some her dont like the new outfit much but i think it is stellar, especiall in motion like this.

Also today Kiara is nenechi (seal)

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
So, was Sakana imagining he was like this...
View attachment 37495

Or like this:
View attachment 37496

One of those is significantly less stupid than the other. I mean he was only nine its not totally humiliating, kids do shit like that all the time. My friends and I pretended we were saiyans and spent hours screaming at the top of out lungs hoping we could go super saiyan, and i believe Serafi from V&U told a story about when she was in middle school she pretented to be a Bulbasaur.

Vesper isn't Hololive, he is Holostars.

He isn't even cover at this point either
:ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:
Listen I need to shitpost the pain away :urtearingmeapart:

Fine Vesper wasn't Hololive, he was Holostars. :smugpipi:

Looks like a part of the video for tommorow's preview has been leaked.

Edit: It came from this thread btw

Narissa Ravencroft, well at least one of the names isn't shit. Also apparently she is the "Demon of Sound", wonder if she is actually a demon in her lore or if its just a epitaph?

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

USS IOWA

Attachments

• 1660436938972138.webm
    135.6 KB

RiverBear

Godfuckingdamnit

Crossposting from the EN3 thread, Kobo's IRL got found out.

The pics with that dude make it seem like she's married. Which would be funny since she always plays the child in her collabs with HoloEN. Kobo may be further up the stairway of life than any of them.

God's Strongest Dragoon

>Kronii adopted the crow as a symbol in addition to her Ouroboros snake because it sounds like her name
>The Kronii-like girl in EN3 has Ravencroft as a last name
:annoyedpippa:
Aside from that, it's weird they picked Ravencroft as a last name when that's pretty much Marvel's Arkham Asylum and they're breaking someone out in the trailer.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
>Kronii adopted the crow as a symbol in addition to her Ouroboros snake because it sounds like her name
Aside from that, it's weird they picked Ravencroft as a last name when that's pretty much Marvel's Arkham Asylum and they're breaking someone out in the trailer.
Kronii for En3?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
holofanclub app is live, don't know if its japan only though.
also stream on their page about it.
app.jpg

EDIT: wadamama made the cover for her book.
F14Mm5TaMAAO_B3.jpg

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kobo is literally a stick. Burger her up, Karen.

:architect:

Limkin

The reason Magni and Vesper are out is that one day Calli got too hungry and in an attempt to quench the yearning for sustenance she ate them, with Cover being entangled in a PR scandal because it was due to manager making a remark about how she "gained some pounds lately" and her going on a diet. While trying to cover up the crime they are stalling time with vague tweets waiting for the bodies to get out of her digestive system and bones to dissolve in Hachama's cooking. Manager who made this comment is next in line for a sacrifice to a insatiable beast

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
The unpersoning has begun. It's so over Vesties, Takeshi won :gunpeko:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Raven(Adjective) is pretty common as a name (well relatively) in Horror. why would you connect it to that of all things. if were doing the big bad horror adjacent villain thing then shes more likely named after Ravenloft D&D's fantasy horror setting. (fitting since EN is pretty heavily fantasy esk she has demonhorns which gives her an easy connection to horror along with them all seemingly running from her) though i consider that to be just as much of a stretch. Theres also RavenHolm from hafl life 2 which i only mention because it also was supposedly full of horror elements

TLDR It's the equivalent of naming your protagonist Hiro.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Penumbral does streams on youtube and he gets about 200 CCV. His Twitch gaming streams get about 20-30. Not sure if he is just not marketing himself properly but he already has a somewhat sizeable YT following but that doesnt seem to translate that well into Twitch streaming.
The usual trick I see is actually the simplest. Carve out like 15-30 seconds of each video for ad read space, but instead of reading a sponsor, read out "Hey did you know I stream on Twitch? The community over there likes to have a lot of fun! || insert clip of chat posting pepe emotes as you get your asshole blown out in Street Fighter || and I stream on <rough schedule>."

UberSoldat

Onolumi continues M&M VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom