"I would accept a Vtuber over a Brazilian"Joshua 'Null' Moon

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pioneer

Not Azki has a vtuber model? I was under the impression that the only restriction cover has on the talents was that they can't vtube going by Nami not using hers on her streams and me not recalling Kson using hers during Coco times.
Yes, you can see the model with both outfits on this stream.

thirteenorphans

Some ungodly Bae noises in this stream. They're eating some sort of fruit curry.

Pyhf

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Presented without comment
Screenshot_20230724_081032.jpg

Screenshot_20230724_081236.jpg

Limkin

Either she is telling bullshit, or she only dated twinks. But I do find it funny if some of her ex-bf find it and realize he has been cucked by a girl

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

IRyS is currently on Calli's marathon.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
Not Azki has a vtuber model? I was under the impression that the only restriction cover has on the talents was that they can't vtube going by Nami not using hers on her streams and me not recalling Kson using hers during Coco times.
Kson has streamed plenty with her koikatsu made avatars while also streaming as Coco.
This stream is from feb 9th 2020, she joined holo in 2019 and graduated in 2021.

Not-Username

Managing multiple people across different timezones would be a nightmare for one person. It makes sense EN has dedicated managers for talents, while JP and ID may not.
Afaik they never stated that it is one manager per talent.
"Dedicated" can be interpreted that way, but doesn't have to be a 1:1 .

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Kakushaku Rin is continuing her endurance karaoke, aiming for that 47K subs

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
After her live ends, Kyo released a cover MV. Let's just say she cover's Egoist's songs well.

Her membership is unlocked in August. If she streams more often I am considering joining.kyomemberstamp.png

AZKi will try a new game in a few hours.

She also released a new song as nayuta yesterday.

I like that her first question to the viewers is which holomember is the fastest one to clear the game. Despite her competitiveness she's not doing well though just like other great holosingers (Suisei and Towa).

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
AZKi will try a new game in a few hours.

She also released a new song as nayuta yesterday.

Flustered AZKi is rare and incredibly adorable. That is all.

Edit: Part of me wants to see her use her frustration, stick with the game and eventually get so good at it she starts speedrunning. If anyone can surpass Fauna's record, it would be her. But either way, I'm very satisfied with the angry AZKi noises we've gotten today.

Last edited:

Brapfiend

Kson did several streams using her janky 3d model while she was still Coco, such as this stream from June 2020 (She debuted as Coco at the end of 2019), so there's at least some wiggle room.

(I blame being late on a powercut as I was writing this)

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Moomin

It's great that Mumei has a genuine interest in historical disasters and horrifying facts. It's something that makes her stand out, makes her interesting. It's part of her appeal as a vtuber, and you'd never know it from her character design.

That's what I'm looking forward to with EN3. The unexpected things that add life and personality to the stream. Also the chemistry, the way they play off each other and create funny combos like Baerys or SNOT or KroniivsVesper.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Some ungodly Bae noises in this stream. They're eating some sort of fruit curry.

I missed most of it, I need to go back and watch. What I saw at the end was hilarious, looking forward to the clips.

Cute princess singing, nanora.

Luna's Electone streams are kino.

IRyS is currently on Calli's marathon.

Missed this, too, oof. Need to go back and see that. Kiara is on now.

Edit:
Cute art

20230724_101228.jpg

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
we will remind you daily.
I'm willing to bet chat is going to trick her into taking the "direct route" to New Vegas after Goodsprings.
unless they direct her directly toward the cazadores i don't see an issue ive always taken that route and never had a deathclaw encounter.
i remember when ya'll said professor lando was joining holostars i thought ya'll were crazy.

give me your craziest speculations
The Twinfoxes are Murray and Scoots.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Iroha's Demon Lord cover!

She's also doing a post release Zatsudan talking about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom