"I don't see status. I'll beat up anyone for money"Selen Tatsuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not-Username

Anyone noticed that the kronii 2.0 design has many designelements matching Kiara's new outfit?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Forget EN3; IRyS gave us lots of panty shots, cursed eldritch movements (tennis almost had me literally ROTFL-ing), and general cuteness. That stream was amazing and everyone should watch the vod.

As for EN3 being all but official now, I'll go back to what I've said before: Cover's talent scouting has been amazing so there is good reason to have faith in them, but the pessimistic part of me will always have that worry that we'll eventually end up with some woke/whore/genetically-male person.
If they manage to avoid that I'll be happy, even though no one will ever come close to my oshi.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
(I swear this has nothing to do with Mysta, I've been meaning to ask this for quite some time)

I'm curious, has there been any hints or updates about Obsydia's 3D debut? It has been close to 6 months since Lazulight's 3D, and I could have sworn that Selen's past trip to Japan was basically to record for her 3D.

I wonder if the lack of 3Ds is somehow related to to the cancellation of the AR concert. I know they did mention that some of the livers will debut their 3D in the concert, but I wouldn't have expected "some" to mean "everyone besides Lazulight".

I also realized that with Nina and Mysta graduating, even if they reschedule the AR concert in the future, it wouldn't be the same as originally planned anymore. :depressedtako:
Would it be even more odd if they decide to push the concert again for next year or something since now they have to edit the entire lineup because of all the graduations happening over the year. Starting to think they would canned the project altogether at this point

Yeah, like I said I expected Shu. But now that I think about it, what are the possibilites of Shu's graduation being announced next? Also, what was his menhera moment with Millie gc stream? I don't remember
When the stream was over with and people speculated who was present on the gc shenanigans, his name popped up solely on the fact that he's notably absent on socmed during the course of the stream, which he immediately denied and got him to sperg on twitter even in his PL account

I'm assuming the twin/sister vtubers everyone is hoping for are these two. I remember someone here or at the homeland was always promoting them. But I thought they were trying for a real life idol agency thing..

Cover generally allows their talent to engage in their own personal project so as long it isn't related to VTuber activity or one that explicitly exposes their holo identity directly so the GGN girls idol project should still be allowed even if they ended up on EN3.
Them getting into hololive isn't so far-fetched even if they seemed amateur in streaming imo, they have always been idol-focused before becoming GGN and this new project proves it further

Going to reserve the rrat until we get more concrete info as usual though, but it'll be cool to see them succeeding through holo after being canned by the GGN management like that.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Let's say they don't actually hire real sisters for the sisters characters, would that end it as a gimmick or can the right casting pull it off?

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Kazuma

Early Adopter

haachama letter.png

"To Everyone,

Thank you always for your support. I am Akai Hato's current manager.

During the hiatus, I have received a message from Akai Hato herself, and I would like to deliver it to all of you.

We would be delighted if you continue to warmly watch over her until her return."

Please note that "赤井はあと" (Akai Hato) seems to be a name, so I left it as is in the translation. If you want it translated as well, please let me know.

"Hello, this is Akai Hato.

I apologize for not being able to communicate anything until now. In fact, since February of this year, my health hasn't been well, and right after the 4th fes live, I was immediately hospitalized. Thanks to the support of my family, I was finally able to be temporarily discharged the other day, and while I am still under observation, I am currently recuperating at home.

To all my fans, Hololive members, V colleagues, the staff at the company, and those I worked with, I'm truly sorry for causing you so much worry. Since I stepped away from activities, I've been dealing with medication side effects and mental exhaustion, doing my best just to hold myself together.

However, I was hesitant to share the word 'hospitalization' with you all while having zero positive elements, as I didn't want to cause unnecessary concern beyond the current situation. I also didn't want to show you my weak side in front of everyone.

After discussing with my family, I decided to focus on my health until I was discharged. That's why this announcement is delayed. Though I still need to stay resting and take it easy, I feel a little more at ease in my mind now. I've been in contact with my manager and my family, which allowed me to make this announcement today. I apologize for keeping you waiting.

Above all, I want to convey to you that it's not a life-threatening condition. It will take some time to fully recover, but while considering my health as a top priority, I hope to return to all of you slowly.

Please wait a little longer. I will definitely come back in good spirits.

July 24, 2023Akai Hato"

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Let's say they don't actually hire real sisters for the sisters characters, would that end it as a gimmick or can the right casting pull it off?
It would have to be actual sisters or Millie Enna style sisters from different misters

"To Everyone,

During the hiatus, I have received a message from Akai Hato herself, and I would like to deliver it to all of you.

We would be delighted if you continue to warmly watch over her until her return."

Please note that "赤井はあと" (Akai Hato) seems to be a name, so I left it as is in the translation. If you want it translated as well, please let me know.

This is the translation i got out of google:

Hello, Akai is later.
I'm sorry I couldn't post anything until now.
Actually, my physical condition has been bad since the beginning of February this year, and I was hospitalized immediately after the 4th fes.
Thanks to the support of my family, I was finally discharged from the hospital the other day.
To all the fans, Hololive members, V's friends, people at the company, and people I worked with, I'm sorry for worrying you so much.
Ever since I left the group, I've had the side effects of drugs, and I've been mentally exhausted.
However, I was worried that if I sent the word "hospitalization" to everyone when there were no positive factors, I would cause them to worry even more than the current situation.
Also, I didn't want to look weak in front of everyone. I consulted with my family and decided to concentrate on my body until I was discharged from the hospital, so I was late in reporting.
I'm still in a state where I have to rest, but I feel a little more relaxed.
I was able to report today, including my family and keeping in touch with my manager. sorry to keep you waiting
I'm sorry.
Anyway, what I must tell you absolutely is that it is not life threatening. It will take some time for me to fully recover, but I hope that I can slowly return to everyone while thinking about my body first.
Please wait a little longer until then. I will definitely come back in good health.
July 24, 2023
Akai is after
Ok time to stop using chat gpt for translations cause it is garbage at it

Last edited:

Pyhf

Rrats destroyed

You guys think that cover (or at least just Ame) deliberately makes it a point to play along with the "Ame vacation = New Gen" meme everytime?
It's a smart and pretty fun way of generating a little bit of buzz around the topic.

EDIT: I mean like Ame would deliberately go on vacation at times like these

Stole this pic and saw a comment mention.. evil Rin? Can't unsee it now.

View attachment 37340

edit: Rin Primrose's evil stepmother, Polka's lil cousins, generic princess from every isekai anime and kroni's older sister.
To whoever said a few days ago that they wish the new gen would have a loli, there you go.

Crystal Maiden - Loli
White haired girl - Looks like it
Fox girls - Looks like lolis when running, kind of a blur for me when they were standing alongside the other two girl. We'll see when the models come out (EDIT: If they are lolis)
Albedoronii - no fucking way she's a loli

the next piece of news that would make this a great month for cover is some reassurance that vesper and magni are coming back....

just sucks. all the tempus boys are cool, but magni and vesper are the only ones i really watch.
I think we'll find out soon enough, possibly this week.
If they remain silent even until AFTER Debuts, then I think it would be a good sign for the boys. Cover would be crazy to do a reverse-Cover tactics and bring out the bad news to cover up the good news.
Then again, sometimes corpos do things in ways we fail to understand...

The Fox Girls are Magni and Vesper in disguise and with voice changers. They're just spying and infiltrating this rival guild

@The Rrat wadamama drawing. archive
View attachment 37342

Already done with Fauna, Mumei, Sana, and Bae.
Next up, Irys.
Then Vesper after that..

Last edited:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

"To Everyone,

Hello, Akai is later.
Actually, my physical condition has been bad since the beginning of February this year, and I was hospitalized immediately after the 4th fes.
Thanks to the support of my family, I was finally discharged from the hospital the other day.
To all the fans, Hololive members, V's friends, people at the company, and people I worked with, I'm sorry for worrying you so much.
Ever since I left the group, I've had the side effects of drugs, and I've been mentally exhausted.
However, I was worried that if I sent the word "hospitalization" to everyone when there were no positive factors, I would cause them to worry even more than the current situation.
Also, I didn't want to look weak in front of everyone. I consulted with my family and decided to concentrate on my body until I was discharged from the hospital, so I was late in reporting.
I was able to report today, including my family and keeping in touch with my manager. sorry to keep you waiting
I'm sorry.
Anyway, what I must tell you absolutely is that it is not life threatening. It will take some time for me to fully recover, but I hope that I can slowly return to everyone while thinking about my body first.
Please wait a little longer until then. I will definitely come back in good health.
July 24, 2023
Akai is after

Ok time to stop using chat gpt for translations cause it is garbage at it

He translated the tweet, i translated the note from haachama, two different things. I would actually be curious what chat gpt would translate the note to.

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

It seems that after the 4th fes, her condition has taken for the worst that she had to do a full stop on her activities so she could get hospitalized
She reassured people that it's not a life-threatening sickness so that's one thing, and her family has been supporting her throughout the recovery period

Haachama asked her fans to be patient until she could make a full recovery and properly come back

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm glad EN management seems to be learning (or got shitcanned and replaced in the interim) and has made the announcement pretty bearable.
Compared to council's 3 lore videos filled with esoteric nonsense and vaporwave visuals and convoluted lore about a bunch of crap nobody cares about leading everyone by the nose for weeks.

This time has been pretty short and sweet, we got a small cryptic teaser at CTW which people could speculate about (and slow people would completely overlook) then they post it to twitter to get everyone's eyes on it, next day longer teaser with the actual CHARACTERS to really drive up the hype, and I'm assuming in 2 days the full teaser along with full models, names, lore, youtube channels and twitter accounts for them to start interacting with debuts on the weekend.

It's a massive improvement and I cannot be happier that they seem to have learned, I do think whoever was behind Omega orchestrated that whole thing and now that they are gone, their replacement is probably not too keen to do the same stupid routine.

RiverBear

Fox girls - Looks like lolis when running, kind of a blur for me when they were standing alongside the other two girl. We'll see when the models come out
1690182774986.png

Pink Fox Girl is small tiddy
Blue Fox girl is big tiddy

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I tried a deepl translation, seems to be a bit easier to read:
Hello, my name is Akanaruhaato.

I apologize for not being able to send out any messages until now.

Actually, I have not been feeling well since the beginning of February this year and was hospitalized immediately after the 4th Fest.

Thanks to the support of my family, I was finally discharged from the hospital the other day, and I am now at home, although we will have to wait and see.

I would like to apologize to all my fans, members of HOLOLOLIVE, my fellow V members, people at my company and people I used to work with for causing so much worry. I have been mentally battered from the side effects of the painkillers, and it has been all I could do just to keep myself together. However, I was worried that I might cause more unnecessary worry than my current condition if I announced the word "hospitalization" to everyone with no positive elements. I also did not want to show my weakness in front of everyone.

I was also worried that I might show my weakness in front of you all. Although I still have to remain in a state of comfort, I have been able to relax a little and, with the help of my family and in contact with the manager, I am able to report today. I am sorry for the delay.

Anyway, I must tell you all that this is not a life-threatening situation.

It will take some time for me to fully recover, but I hope that I will be able to slowly return to your home while still putting my body first.

Until then, please wait a little longer. I will be back in good health. July 24, 2023 Red merger will be over soon.

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast

Pyhf

View attachment 37390
Pink Fox Girl is small tiddy
Blue Fox girl is big tiddy

lol I'm sorry as i didn't phrase that better. What i meant was it was a blur to me whether or not they were actually lolis based of that shot next to Albedoronii.
I'm leaning more towards, yes, they are, but im not sure. maybe It's the angle for me

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Hello, Akai is later.
I'm sorry.
July 24, 2023
Akai is after

He translated the tweet, i translated the note from haachama, two different things.
"Hello, this is Akai Hato.

I apologize for not being able to communicate anything until now. In fact, since February of this year, my health hasn't been well, and right after the 4th fes live, I was immediately hospitalized. Thanks to the support of my family, I was finally able to be temporarily discharged the other day, and while I am still under observation, I am currently recuperating at home.

To all my fans, Hololive members, V colleagues, the staff at the company, and those I worked with, I'm truly sorry for causing you so much worry. Since I stepped away from activities, I've been dealing with medication side effects and mental exhaustion, doing my best just to hold myself together.

However, I was hesitant to share the word 'hospitalization' with you all while having zero positive elements, as I didn't want to cause unnecessary concern beyond the current situation. I also didn't want to show you my weak side in front of everyone.

After discussing with my family, I decided to focus on my health until I was discharged. That's why this announcement is delayed. Though I still need to stay resting and take it easy, I feel a little more at ease in my mind now. I've been in contact with my manager and my family, which allowed me to make this announcement today. I apologize for keeping you waiting.

Above all, I want to convey to you that it's not a life-threatening condition. It will take some time to fully recover, but while considering my health as a top priority, I hope to return to all of you slowly.

Please wait a little longer. I will definitely come back in good spirits.

July 24, 2023Akai Hato"

Hello, my name is Hato Akai.
I apologize for not being able to send out any messages until now.
Actually, I have not been feeling well since the beginning of February this year, and was hospitalized immediately after the 4th fes concert.
Thanks to the support of my family, I was finally able to leave the hospital temporarily the other day, and I am now home for medical treatment.
I would like to apologize to all my fans, members of HOLOLOLIVE, my friends in V, and people at my company and those I was working with for causing them so much worry.
Since I left the activity, I have been mentally in shambles due to the side effects of the medication, and it has been all I can do to keep myself together.
However, I was worried that if I told everyone that I would be hospitalized with no positive factors, I would cause them to worry even more than they already were.
I also did not want to show my weakened state in front of everyone. After consulting with my family, I decided to concentrate on my own health until I was discharged from the hospital, and that is why I am late in reporting my condition.
Although I still have to stay in bed, I have been able to relax a little, and I have been in touch with my family and the manager, and I am able to report today. I am sorry for making you wait.
Anyway, I must tell you that this is not a life-threatening situation. It will take some time for him to fully recover, but I hope he will be able to return to you comfortably while putting his body first.
Until then, please wait a little longer. I will definitely return in good health.
July 24, 2023
Akai Hato

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Pics or it didn't happen. You know what they say "archive everything".
Ok genuine question, I am putting together a post, but it involves like, 8 pictures and 3 video clips (so far, and I'm not done yet). What is the deal with the whole 'site is running out of bandwidth' notification?
I'm just copying them from 4chan, so should I just link that and you go find the pics and videos yourself, or should I continue?

Edit: Oh, they are all still attached to this post anyway. Guess I'll continue since I already did it. I had meant for them to be in spoilers though, because even though it's obviously not porn, anime girl underwear would still be weird to look at while at work.
Edit 2: Ok, I'm probably breaking stuff, but I hope this puts all the images in the spoiler tags instead of spamming them all out across the bottom:
You asked for it, I'll just steal straight from 4chan instead of going through my own personal timestamps (I wanted to go back and rewatch a LOT of parts, not just the pervy stuff, so it'd take me a while):

Last edited by a moderator:

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
EN3. Haachama finally showing signs of life. Gura doing literally anything.

Could nature be healing?

Now, if only...
dexters_laboratory_i_have_failed_you_THUMBNAIL.png

PekoWick

T
I'm glad EN management seems to be learning (or got shitcanned and replaced in the interim) and has made the announcement pretty bearable.
Compared to council's 3 lore videos filled with esoteric nonsense and vaporwave visuals and convoluted lore about a bunch of crap nobody cares about leading everyone by the nose for weeks.

This time has been pretty short and sweet, we got a small cryptic teaser at CTW which people could speculate about (and slow people would completely overlook) then they post it to twitter to get everyone's eyes on it, next day longer teaser with the actual CHARACTERS to really drive up the hype, and I'm assuming in 2 days the full teaser along with full models, names, lore, youtube channels and twitter accounts for them to start interacting with debuts on the weekend.

It's a massive improvement and I cannot be happier that they seem to have learned, I do think whoever was behind Omega orchestrated that whole thing and now that they are gone, their replacement is probably not too keen to do the same stupid routine.
They can easily do what JP management with holox no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom