"bro Italians don't have feelings they're not even people, what are they gonna do cooka da meatball? I'm so sorry Panko pls don't cooka da meatball"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

"yes, gather up more! more.....not slaves.....more!"
Not sure why you included the word slaves but thank you Ina for reminding me that Korea had the longest unbroken chain of slavery of any society in history, spanning about 1,500 years.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Shy Rie

Is that really her voice? I'm not familiar enough to tell.

No Name

I also hate when the asian members of Hololive put themselves thousands of filters
So i love this video and maybe Laplus isnt that cute after all

Karens picture there is so incredibly funny to me.
Also that Choco pic still gets my kokoro beating :shiinastare:.

turranc

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I don't know how often I have to express to you guys that no one fucking reports anything around here.We get maybe one report a day if we're lucky. Our laissez-faire attitude has much more to do with the fact we have to personally decide to sweep something up and read and sort it ourselves. We keep hoping people will just do better, but you know how that ends up. And I think we'd rather under-moderate than over-moderate in the end.
reporting anything that isnt blatantly illegal is peak womanly behaviour.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Chose literally the most unfaltering photos for most of them. Whle I agree that hidding behind thousands of filters is cringe, choosing bad angles and bad camera quality can make anyone look like pig shit.

Edit: also LOL, the supposed Gura pic
>Canan has her shirt on
That's a low blow man, :youlittleshit:It's funny though, no matter how unflattering these pics are they still get "not a fat roasted white woman"/10:menhera:
...well I mean most of them anyways :Calli-IT'SHAPPENING:
reporting anything that isnt blatantly illegal is peak womanly behaviour.
I don't I reported anything accept maybe in the BBC event as I do think if you join just to start shit like that you should get banned 3 or 4 posts that aren't porductive to vtuber conversations. But they just made him his own thread so....:loading:

I do self delete my own post a few times a week because I put it on the wrong thread or after looking at it for a second I realize I don't want to have this conversation today.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I also hate when the asian members of Hololive put themselves thousands of filters
So i love this video and maybe Laplus isnt that cute after all

This was a very blatant attempt to shit on all of them but Subaru's always cute so this nigga can hold that :smugsubaru:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
She is mutuals with Ayla Yew from NexStage on twitter, so maybe. But funny leaving one small corp for another small corp after 3 months. I guess the contract was better.

The V&U robot/memory card seems to be a tsundere art/3D animation/ASMR streamer.

Sorry if I'm late, but compare that clip of Echo to this one of Blair:

Yeah, sounds like the same person to me. As someone who has been rooting on NexStage I'm a bit disappointed but I can't blame her too much if the deal was that much better. It looks like Echo already has more subs pre-debut than Blair ever did.

Use google femboy!

Google Femboy? Google makes a femboy service?

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
If you're a Youtube Premium subscriber, check your e-mails for notice of a price increase... gdi.

:painpeko:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
If you're a Youtube Premium subscriber, check your e-mails for notice of a price increase... gdi.

:painpeko:
I'm starting to see a particular pattern here, with their attempts to shut down ad-blocking browser extensions then jacking up the price of the official alternative. Brave plus uBlock Origin still seems to be working for now at least, but I fully expect Total Advertisement War to kick off shortly, they're really starting to take the piss.

Part of the sales pitch for YouTube Premium is that creators get a cut of it based on the amount of watch time they get from Premium subscribers; it's usually not as lucrative as other revenue sources, but it's not insignificant either. I wonder if they'll get an increase now, or if Neil's just pocketing the extra cash?

Tired Taxpayer

Flayon currently at one of the uncensored secks scene of Trouble Days and he is tempting fate by not muting the audio and tried to modify the censor image to show a bit of the game screen. I don't normally watch him but vtubers playing the dumb game and freaking out is fun.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
F1gVLILaIAYTm68

Selen dropping her schedule when the week is almost done anyway. :smugselen:

Here's a couple waiting rooms for tonight:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
"yes, gather up more! more.....not slaves.....more!"
Not sure why you included the word slaves but thank you Ina for reminding me that Korea had the longest unbroken chain of slavery of any society in history, spanning about 1,500 years.
Hey now, those Pikmin aren't slaves. They willingly helped Olimar repair his ship! He taught them how to fight and prosper!

Short

God Damn the Sun
it's usually not as lucrative as other revenue sources, but it's not insignificant either. I wonder if they'll get an increase now, or if Neil's just pocketing the extra cash?
Every time I see a YouTuber talk about youtube premium they say is way more money than ad revenue, also I believe youtube premium is percentage-based so YouTubers should get more money from the price increase.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Early Grimmi stream. She's persisting through pc issues and is collabing with Grape, Brei, and Clauvio later

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I'm starting to see a particular pattern here, with their attempts to shut down ad-blocking browser extensions then jacking up the price of the official alternative. Brave plus uBlock Origin still seems to be working for now at least, but I fully expect Total Advertisement War to kick off shortly, they're really starting to take the piss.
The primary value for YT Premium for me is that it lets me play the video on my phone with the screen off, which is actually important for me because I listen to videos while driving a lot, which uses a ton of juice even with the screen off.

Now, that functionality should 100% be a default behavior of the app...

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
"YouTube Premium is an additional revenue stream for creators to replace YouTube ads for ad free video viewing. YouTube Premium membership fees are split between the creators a member watches based on a percentage of their total watch history and behavior that month."

Also Azki's YT channel is fixed, but A LOT of people got unsubbed. So if you were a subscriber to her, make sure you double check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom