"Being outside is like a debuff. You get the DOT ticks until you can get home"Ninomae Ina'nis

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
fnv-fallout-new-vegas (1).gif

Horo7618

No one in particular
You could probably guess from the "Gura's back" spam, but this is the happiest and highest-energy I've heard her in a long time. This is gonna be one of the karaokes to download if you miss it live.
Yup. But it seems pretty premature to think this is anything but temporary, sadly.

Anime Fan

Raki is streaming right now. The Pummel Party collab that was supposed to happen in their first week.

The other Pixel Link girls are streaming their POVs too:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Chumbuds when Gura comes back for a stream sound like battred housewives insisting their abuser will change lol

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
You could probably guess from the "Gura's back" spam, but this is the happiest and highest-energy I've heard her in a long time. This is gonna be one of the karaokes to download if you miss it live.
Is this proof that Vesper and Magni sexually harassed gura? How many streams she had since they're gone? This is no coincidence gentlemens.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Chumbuds when Gura comes back for a stream sound like battred housewives insisting their abuser will change lol

been there, done that, many subsequent relationships in a row

gura's different, she's just a virtual shark and can't physically or mentally scar me

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Gura's giving way too damn many chances to CUUUPID!
:nenedance::nenedance::nenedance:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Is this proof that Vesper and Magni sexually harassed gura? How many streams she had since they're gone? This is no coincidence gentlemens.
No, she had the baby, but gave it up to them so they could go live their happy gay life together.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
No, she had the baby, but gave it up to them so they could go live their happy gay life together.

Is this why Magni had such a visceral reaction to the name "Two and a Half Hats" during the GUN TTRPG

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
The primary value for YT Premium for me is that it lets me play the video on my phone with the screen off, which is actually important for me because I listen to videos while driving a lot, which uses a ton of juice even with the screen off.

Now, that functionality should 100% be a default behavior of the app...

The main appeal for me is downloads honestly. Makes the commute to work a lot easier along with being able to watch videos with the screen off. I would hope creators get a bigger cut though since the price jumped basically 50%, from $15 to $23 for me. I'd feel a little better about it if so.

With how much I use YouTube, I'd gladly pay for Premium… if it were not a Google product. I'm sorry but that would be like a slave paying his slavemaster for room and board. (Okay, that's a bit dramatic, but you get the idea.) I already have to hold my nose to pay for a couple memberships.

I feel like NexStage died before it even started. Good to see she went somewhere else.

Well, it's still dragging along. Ayla's getting almost mid-2view numbers nowadays and Zhuni is still doing his thing without monetization.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Gura singing always gives me a big ass smile and really lifts the spirits. It's a shame she doesn't do as many karaoke streams then what she used too.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

mismatch

LOL, singing over her own premiere is certainly a choice.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
She has such a good singing voice why does it always have to be a fucking song that kids would listen to. :urtearingmeapart:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Frollo, don't look

Don't perceive

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
She has such a good singing voice why does it always have to be a fucking song that kids would listen to. :urtearingmeapart:
I assume it’s about the premiere. It’s supposed to be an anime OP. What do you expect? lol

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I assume it’s about the song. It’s supposed to be an anime OP. What do you expect? lol
lol no it's the climax of probably the most significant anime movie ever made

Piarro

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom