"So it's all vegan? So if... two vegetarians get into a fight, is it still called 'a beef'? - desk slam - "Pipkin Pippa's Dad

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Heard joke once: Woman goes to doctor. Says she's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says she feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great artist Gura is in town tonight. Go and see her. That should pick you up." The woman bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor... I am Gura.”

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Gura live

she just confirmed I was right, we are doing a watchalong of the OP

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
If you're a Youtube Premium subscriber, check your e-mails for notice of a price increase... gdi.

:painpeko:
My price increase started in April what the fuck Neil :amegunl:

Part of the sales pitch for YouTube Premium is that creators get a cut of it based on the amount of watch time they get from Premium subscribers; it's usually not as lucrative as other revenue sources, but it's not insignificant either. I wonder if they'll get an increase now, or if Neil's just pocketing the extra cash?
The main appeal for me is downloads honestly. Makes the commute to work a lot easier along with being able to watch videos with the screen off. I would hope creators get a bigger cut though since the price jumped basically 50%, from $15 to $23 for me. I'd feel a little better about it if so.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Heard joke once: Woman goes to doctor. Says she's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says she feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great artist Gura is in town tonight. Go and see her. That should pick you up." The woman bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor... I am Gura.”
Good joke.

Everybody laugh.

Roll on snare drum.

Curtains.

Anime Fan

Airi's stream is cancelled for tonight so she can take a rest and hopefully be a little better for her collabs tomorrow and Saturday. It's good that she's choosing to take a break, especially since she apparently had to give a 4 hour presentation at her black company job today.

archive

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I'm sure it's linked a hundred times but this is now live

I don't know why Gura decided to return in such strong fashion but I so glad she's somewhat back.

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Grimmi just had a meltdown in exoprimal because she realized she didn't have her in game vc muted so the randos she was playing with could hear everything she was saying :SelenHAHAhere:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Cucked by god

Yeah, sounds like the same person to me. As someone who has been rooting on NexStage I'm a bit disappointed but I can't blame her too much if the deal was that much better. It looks like Echo already has more subs pre-debut than Blair ever did.
I feel like NexStage died before it even started. Good to see she went somewhere else.

Serafi playing Jackbox with people (members play, others can do audience)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
iPhone users having to pay for YouTube Premium.
:selenpointandlaugh:

"YouTube Premium is an additional revenue stream for creators to replace YouTube ads for ad free video viewing. YouTube Premium membership fees are split between the creators a member watches based on a percentage of their total watch history and behavior that month."

Also Azki's YT channel is fixed, but A LOT of people got unsubbed. So if you were a subscriber to her, make sure you double check.
Yeah, I had to resub to Azki twice now.

Good to see Gura back and doing things again.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
gura's fucking back, baby

what's the catch

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Grimmi just had a meltdown in exoprimal because she realized she didn't have her in game vc muted so the randos she was playing with could hear everything she was saying :SelenHAHAhere:
Holy shit tell me there's a clip

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
I can't hear you fucks over the sound of me dancing in my chair to this absolute bop.

mismatch

You could probably guess from the "Gura's back" spam, but this is the happiest and highest-energy I've heard her in a long time. This is gonna be one of the karaokes to download if you miss it live.

Stunned But Dumb

First Gura unarchived karaoke back and I have to miss it. World ain't fair...

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
You could probably guess from the "Gura's back" spam, but this is the happiest and highest-energy I've heard her in a long time. This is gonna be one of the karaokes to download if you miss it live.
That ain't so very far from wrong.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Fallout New Vegas mod replacing radio stations with Gura covers when

Theoretically, all those songs are in public domain, though some copyright squatters may pose an issue, but I feel it's something worth putting together after cutting through the red tape

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Raki is streaming right now. The Pummel Party collab that was supposed to happen in their first week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom