General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Either way, it doesn't seem like she's graduating any time soon to me, so I'm definitely looking forward to her streams
She's investing way too much money in her work to be on the verge of quitting.

Although I am quite fond of the 3D OP, it has a lot of character.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Gura also said she has a "string of announcements" she excited for so I'm assuming we'll get more news soon.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

WE DID IT the Peko Tamagochi ran out

Mikeneko is investing in a new costume
Is she finally going to stream in YT frequently ? Did she got a better contract at VS?

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer

WE DID IT the Peko Tamagochi ran out

Mikeneko is investing in a new costume
Is she finally going to stream in YT frequently ? Did she got a better contract at VS?

why does it look like she has a dick (with a ribbon) just hanging there?

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I'll probably get late-posted while writing this, so I'll also treat this as my commentary on it:

Goob Anime Opening is finally complete, premieres on July 20th and will be the new stream opening, there has been some changes since she has last shown it off

She has also stated interest in creating an animated ending for streams, so please look forward to another round of hiatus (just joking ha ha...unless?)

Either way, it doesn't seem like she's graduating any time soon to me, so I'm definitely looking forward to her streams

EDIT: I knew it, late on both things
In hindsight, the graduation rrat never hold strong. It completely hinges on her being inactive, but we had one instance in the past where that leads to graduation (unironically Sana was never as inactive as Gura), on the other hand we have several members in JP who are known for being inactive but are still going on.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Panko's rant over Airi's (and Dizzy's) "dirty dirty boobas" from her Panko-versary.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Finaurnaur, Selen, and Petra
View attachment 36425
SHE'S POMU. Seriously I'm impressed by the work the game got
Screenshot - 2023-07-17T225732.163.png
Ewiwa:
Screenshot - 2023-07-17T231116.134.png

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
They killed Elira in minecraft and now they're going to do it again in the rpg.
ELIRARPG.jpeg

RiverBear

Chumbies, would you still love your oshi is she were Jabba the Hutt?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
If she is still as entertaining as she is now, sure i would still watch. Despite her being my oshi i don't lewd Gura anyway.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Here, have some pallet cleansers from the obvious. I think we may all need it...

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Enough of that degeneracy. Sora and Iofi are currently off-collabing, eating shaved ice and being adorable together.

And in a few hours, AZKi and Chloe are gonna do their singing stream that got cancelled last week.

As a yukata enjoyer, I am thriving :shubaIapprob:

Last edited:

braindoko

I had to see this shit so now you all have to see.
Dear Leader doesn't buy this excuse, I learned this first hand
Jesus fuck, how hard is it to keep the cum and piss posts in the degeneracy thread? Please keep disgusting shit there.

It SHOULD go there but Mr. Crush keeps behaving in cow fashion hogging the thread's attention
They killed Elira in minecraft and now they're going to do it again in the rpg.
View attachment 36432
unbelivable, Selen hates her sister so much she has to kill her TWICE in one day

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Korone clipper has a new channel

I've been saying it wrong. This subtle lore is too cute; I would love to know more about everyone but it's always hard to keep up with years of content. @Pioneer is there a reason why she is a red bean? Why are the fans called pioneers?

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
I really do think the chumbud community is terrible and beyond redemption, but then I glance over to the adjacent boo bros cesspool and breathe a sigh of relief.
I might not like being lumped in with the chumbuds, but I'm glad to hell that I was never labelled as one of those degenerate boo bro fucks.

Man, you guys know it's fucked when a chumbud of all fucking people is saying this kind of shit, right?
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Why are women like this?

View attachment 36308

Watched most of this stream at work and it was pretty great. The censors she used were quite funny.

Imagine auditioning and getting the leftmost box thing.
Honestly i really like it. Its a very unconventional design for a vtuber. Sure she has the anime girl robot but she can become the SD card too. That said not many would agree with me. So far she is lagging behind on subs solely based on designs and a few short videos. I little coombaiting will get eyes on you. (main subbed girl basically shows her ass on the animation they have for their announcement).

If she's smart she will adopt a more flirty attitude to play into it.

Rumor is that she's also the reincarnation of Blair Labri, formerly of NexStage.
Oh, interesting.

Getting a tattoo of a vtuber is just as retarded as getting a tattoo of any other celebrity or streamer and of course the retard is from Brazil.
Jesus fucking christ. I like Lumi's design and all but how long until he fucks up and says something retarded on chat and Lumi calls him out for being a parasocial femboy?

Have a good Shinri clip

TL;DR: He says death to hornyjoke-baiters and to everyone that does top-or-bottom peepeepoopoo jokes and he wishes more people would move away from that sort of humor because he doesn't want to associate with it

Its ironic that the same people that would agree with him probably will never watch him because he is male. Real shame because he is great to listen to when hes being autistic in Minecraft.

desudesu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom