Not open for further replies.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
shiinaturnedtobrandaccount.PNG

:loading:Why did Shiina have to do this with her Shiina account? Schitzo brainstorm lets go!:mitothink:
I assume she had to change another account to her "main" for some reason but what could the reason be? Perhaps the Shiina account was made off of one of her own accounts and not made by PC?
E I guess if it's still a brand account it could be so other people can be given access to it more easily. Don't know exactly how that works.

Last edited:

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Gura just fucking live retweeted and commented about the art even. What timeline is this that she's actually fucking using twitter live on-stream

:confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Here, have some pallet cleansers from the obvious. I think we may all need it...

I love the Phase girls, but there's a reason why I went straight to Hololive clips for a pallet cleanser...
As a red blooded American, I refuse to be judged in any capacity by a dirty Leaf. Forcefully deport his/her ass and erect a wall on the North border so he/she can never even catch a whiff of our freedom injected, proud American chickens again.

Also, even though I've never had Canes: mother fucker, it's fast food. Most people eat fast food because we're too lazy to do anything else at the time, not because it's high quality food. Delete the DoorDash app from your phone and go look for some local cuisine or a mom-and-pop place for better quality food.

>pallet cleansers

>pallet cleanser

>As a red blooded American

:Ame-SMELLTHEBULLSHIT:

USS IOWA

Gura just fucking live retweeted and commented about the art even. What timeline is this that she's actually fucking using twitter live on-stream

THE MERGE HAPPENED CHRIS-CHAN WAS RIGHT!

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

She's even doing superchat readings.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

She got replaced by the covercorp AI that is going to get more and more ideal and perfect compared to how Gura actually is

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
THE MERGE HAPPENED CHRIS-CHAN WAS RIGHT!
that's just the fucking manager taking over her account driving the numbers up. Accounts like gura's are making bank on twitter and requires little to no effort. Like fuck me 2 tweets had almost half a million impressions, cover is losing money not forcing the verified badge on all their talents.

MostlyALurker777

which art?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Screenshot - 2023-07-18T000237.031.png
I can't believe they're killing Nina

VOX SUCMA
Screenshot - 2023-07-18T000827.062.png
:kaelalaugh:
Final bosses
Screenshot - 2023-07-18T001139.733.png

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Finally we're close to the ending. Damn, Rosemi really took her time making this fangame.

Voxxy.jpeg
Vox was a jobber, here's the real final boss.
realfboss.jpeg

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Korone clipper has a new channel

I've been saying it wrong. This subtle lore is too cute; I would love to know more about everyone but it's always hard to keep up with years of content. @Pioneer is there a reason why she is a red bean? Why are the fans called pioneers?

I may be mistaken here but I remember a long time ago, she explained that she thinks of her viewers as pioneers because they pave the road for her journey to keep going. It's also related to one of her first original songs:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
It SHOULD go there but Mr. Crush keeps behaving in cow fashion hogging the thread's attention
Skill issue tbh it's not Nolans fault the degen thread is unhealthily obsessed with him

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Skill issue tbh it's not Nolans fault the degen thread is unhealthily obsessed with him
He should've have his own thread at this point.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Can we stop posting about Nolan and start posting about what my wife is going to do to top her blue rival's yukonade drinking? I'm afraid for my sanity and safety.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Can we stop posting about Nolan and start posting about what my wife is going to do to top her blue rival's piss drinking? I'm afraid for my sanity and safety.
but who is “your wife”

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
but who is “your wife”
No way to know, because he wasn’t willing to spend $20 to tell us. Guess he doesn’t care about her that much.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Can we stop posting about Nolan and start posting about what my wife is going to do to top her blue rival's piss drinking? I'm afraid for my sanity and safety.
At this point I'm convinced you people are trying to give the janny-in-chief an aneurysm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom