Early Adopter
but who is “your wife”
20230711_010835.jpg
The One True Clown of idol

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Can we stop posting about Nolan and start posting about what my wife is going to do to top her blue rival's piss drinking? I'm afraid for my sanity and safety.
You literally just posted in the degeneracy thread so I know you know that’s where all the discussion about this is. Why do you want to talk about piss drinking in the main thread so bad? Please stay in containment.

bothyourhouses

She is also the only one I follow that seems to have replied. Who is this questionare for, normies!??!! The normie ho side of vtubing!?!?!
That's what Filian is - people here were shocked she had 2 million subs but they shouldn't be, she streams a hell of a lot and it's mostly normie friendly content like reacting to popular videos. She's not even particularly thottish herself, she just has a normal attitude to coomer content rather than idol purity autism.
"Send me hate", "If you love me you would hurt me", "I need to feel insignificant", "Tell me I am worthless, tell me nothing I do will ever matter".
Genuinely, not thirstposting, she needs to get topped. Or get therapy, or something. She's self aware enough that she knows what her issues are, but she needs to actually work through them somehow.
Skill issue tbh it's not Nolans fault the degen thread is unhealthily obsessed with him
It's not Nolan's fault but it's a moderation issue. You can't complain about people not using the degen thread when you also sit idly by while that thread is spammed up by the Nolan orbiters.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
No way to know, because he wasn’t willing to spend $20 to tell us. Guess he doesn’t care about her that much.
Edit - do you get a secret T&H style club or is it just the custom flair

Simp

Gura updated her stream title. She is going to announce something in the stream, as well. Still have Ame, Kiara, and Gura left for their loungewear set of Myth outfits, so maybe that?
FYI there is no theme to the myth outfits, it is just the 2022 outfits. Kiara implied hers would be fantasy themed (or at least KFP hopes for it). She also asked KFP what whe want for the 2023 Outfit and i think Fever Night workout clothing won.

Gura just fucking live retweeted and commented about the art even. What timeline is this that she's actually fucking using twitter live on-stream

:confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba:
Well she did spent some time with Kiara, the one addicted to twitter, in japan.

Zapan1984

huh, Betel is on under his Lord Commander twitch account but as a Fleshtuber atm.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Nijisanji Dating Show #4 ft Banana Man

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

Short

God Damn the Sun

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Shot:

Chaser:

I love this silly dork so much :sanasmile:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Selen's minecraft resource pack and Rosemi's RPG game were kino, the Obsydia anniversary was fun. Just sad that there was no 3d announcement for them, Anycolor keeps dissapointing man.
Rosemi is having a zatsu talking about the anniversary.

Zapan1984

At least post a link, you nigglet.

ah cheers didnt knew if just linking was enough or if you needed to do add more so it is embedded.
i have no clue how stuff works.

ogey_rrat

ogey
ah cheers didnt knew if just linking was enough or if you needed to do add more so it is embedded.
i have no clue how stuff works.
There's a preview button in the top right corner of the toolbar. Several buttons for adding videos/media/images in the middle as well.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Can we stop posting about Nolan and start posting about what my wife is going to do to top her blue rival's yukonade drinking? I'm afraid for my sanity and safety.
Handcam ritual beheading stream. Chat donos decide between Palestinian and Ukrainian child.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Edit - do you get a secret T&H style club or is it just the custom flair
Unless something changed, you get proctors
disappointment gratitude too

God's Strongest Dragoon

Jesus fuck, how hard is it to keep the cum and piss posts in the degeneracy thread? Please keep disgusting shit there.

You didn't remove the yabai content in your quotes, so ultimately it's still in this general thread despite those posts being sweeped up into the degen thread.
Can we stop posting about Nolan and start posting about what my wife is going to do to top her blue rival's yukonade drinking? I'm afraid for my sanity and safety.
You already know what's coming next.
chocolate eating stream

Zapan1984

There's a preview button in the top right corner of the toolbar. Several buttons for adding videos/media/images in the middle as well.
Again, cheers! As a mostly lurker, I just write stuff and hope it comes out well.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
You didn't remove the yabai content in your quotes, so ultimately it's still in this general thread despite those posts being sweeped up into the degen thread.
Moved the first one just now as I missed it while tagging posts but the second one was. Marking posts to moderate them can be annoying as select all is the option right next to set of actions. Must have hit select all then unselected all without thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom