"'Instead of my savings I want love' waah it can't be helped then you guys, you're so needy, 'kiss kiss kiss', you need love, you need warmth, I swear you guys, hmmmMMM! lion SMOOCH noise"Shishiro Botan

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Personally, I do dislike the idea that we can’t have a collab is solely because of trolls and people who want to stir the pot. This is why we can’t have nice things.

If we are arguing there are no unicorns in one’s fanbase, all that leaves left to create drama are trolls and shit-stirrers. People can collab, or not collab with whomever they want for any reason- but I will say that not doing an action based solely off of trolls or people who want to start drama is silly. These kinds of people are going to do this no matter what you do. That is their entire schtick, to stir the pot. If you wanted to truly mitigate this then you would just hop off the internet permanently, but that is ridiculous. Ignoring shit-stirrers should be more than enough.
Oh, I agree, I think it is sad that we cant have nice things because of schizos. I think there would be quite a few fun moments to be had if Kiara would interact with guys.
One of my dreams is for Kiara to one day become like Matsuri: Grow older, slowly shed the menhera and collab with guys and use the habit of having a bit more of a sexual humor to put the pressure on the guys for fun.
I was just arguing that Kiara isnt collabing with men, not because she is afraid of her own audience but dramafags and unicorns outside of it.
No disrespect to the chicken, but she should've chosen her words more carefully, or better yet, just ignored the baitposting retard in her chat.
Yeah, she probably should have ignored that retard in her chat. But she either couln't or didnt want to, and felt the need to respond, argues in favor of her not going with the male collabs: If she is unable to ignore just one retard, just how much harder would it be for her to ignore so many more of them inevitable retards the moment she announces a collab.
Ultimately, it could lead Kiara into her own Calli-Lean Yab,:lean: so I guess good on her for avoiding that.
Rin sleepover update:has somehow fucked up the nail polish and now has it in her oshis rubber mat and somehow her phone

It's gone to shit

ID girls being their normal insane selves:
How does Risu do it? She is obviously joking about having her mouth full of cum and so on, on paper a V-shojo tier joke. But its so much better than the average sexjoke from that place and also doesn't feel out of place. Risu could joke about eating cum all day, she still makes it feel like she properly belongs into Hololive and not Vshojo, even tho she shares a lot of their humor
(Of course you should spin the pistol before every shot. That's gun safety 101.)
The rule of cool trumps all
Also I bet she'd handle eroge more smoothly than Calli, though that was one of the funniest streams of the year precisely because Calli's overreactions.
I wonder about that one. On one hand, yeah, Kiara would not scream at tiddy like Calli does. But also, despite having a slightly sexy humor, actual nudity and explicit sex she is very shy about on stream. During Karaoke, she sometimes breaks off songs if they get too wild with the innuendos or she avoids watching movies in Members streams that have sex scenes in them and cant even say the word sex in a sentence. She either spells it (S-E-X) or avoids it outright.

So I wonder how Kiara would fare with a eroge, but sadly we shall never know because Kiara will never play anything like that on stream.
Holy fuck thats a lot of Peko merch
I hope the Nousagi wallets are ready
The Pekora tamagochi is neat tho
From what I've seen, reactions were neutral at the start until:
  • it became clear that none of the talents have anything good to say about him
  • months and years pass by and he hasn't done anything besides making vague tweets
The only times the girls talk about Omega is to make fun of him lmao
The fact that pretty much every girl in EN has generally had a much better vibe this year than last year really leads me to believe he was shitcanned not long after Tempus HQ debuted. While things aren't perfect, they are extrodinarily better than last year, where it was like a daily ocurrance to get Calli, IRyS, or Kiara to complain about something with management.
RE: About OmegaAlpha in general:
I dont remember when, it was a Kiara Minecraft stream a few months ago, but during it Omega somehow came up and Kiara heavily suggested that Omega either left the company or switched to a different branch of the company and has nothing to do with the girls anymore. By now, and considering the whole restructuring that seems to have been going on, my guess would be the former.

I posted about it back then when it happend as well, but search is being retarded and I cant find my own post:youlittleshit:
Ame, Kiara, and Gura left for their loungewear set of Myth outfits
Kiara just said that she will debut her new Outfit next Monday, but I guess the new outfit announcement is a good guess for Gura as well

Have a good Shinri clip

TL;DR: He says death to hornyjoke-baiters and to everyone that does top-or-bottom peepeepoopoo jokes and he wishes more people would move away from that sort of humor because he doesn't want to associate with it

I encourage everyone to watch Kiara GTA, its been very fun so far

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
How does Risu do it? She is obviously joking about having her mouth full of cum and so on, on paper a V-shojo tier joke. But its so much better than the average sexjoke from that place and also doesn't feel out of place. Risu could joke about eating cum all day, she still makes it feel like she properly belongs into Hololive and not Vshojo, even tho she shares a lot of their humor
Euphemisms and not straight-up crudeness.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Fuyo raided Poko and now she’s sang a parody song of As The World Caves In about Fuyo’s stream. “and the ass was so fat, I want to hit it”

I’m dead, that was incredible

Makes me want to watch Fuyo’s vod

Someone clipped it, hope you enjoy

Serbian Peacemakers

I missed the Omega talk by a few pages, but my outlandish Rrat is that Omega was meant to be a A-chan for HoloEN, to give a face to cover and HoloEN management, but either no one ended up taking the role of Omega or the person who was going to ended up leaving cover/moving branches.

Or maybe Omega tried Pink Pilling Kronii into trooning out and Yagoo Cut Omega's head off like that one scene in "Man in the High Castle".

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Oh my god, Selen 3d.
Selen3d.jpeg

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
why does lia laugh like that laugh from fnaf wtf get me out

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
why does lia laugh like that laugh from fnaf wtf get me out
Oh my fucking god Lia's doing the npc thing, AAAAHHHH! How fucking long can she keep this up!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Another banger 2snacks vid. I'm going to call it right now though: that part near the end with all the blood will upset some people and cause a small bit of drama
Everybody likes calling pekora a war criminal until it actually means something...

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Selen’s anniversary stream

HOLY SHIT. Selen had custom NijiEN Minecraft world pack made where the talents do voice acting and mobs are replaced by them, like Selenbear. Sasuga laughing dragon

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Lia is going to go live on Tiktok. Its over...

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Watching Gura play Pizza Tower makes me want to order a pizza.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Everybody likes calling pekora a war criminal until it actually means something...
"The death of one nousagi is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic. Peko."

Negzana

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
HOLY SHIT. Selen had custom NijiEN Minecraft world pack made where the talents do voice acting and mobs are replaced by them, like Selenbear. Sasuga laughing dragon
Pomu
Screenshot - 2023-07-17T204543.194.png
Brosemi
Screenshot - 2023-07-17T205017.682.png

Petra: Screenshot - 2023-07-17T205137.694.png

Pentomos: SO CUUUUTE
Screenshot - 2023-07-17T205347.364.png
The music discs are replaced by Niji songs
Dragoons: Screenshot - 2023-07-17T210300.582.png
Screenshot - 2023-07-17T210202.045.png
Rosebuds: Screenshot - 2023-07-17T210242.093.png
Guns! Screenshot - 2023-07-17T211547.381.png
Pikl:
Screenshot - 2023-07-17T212133.494.png
Elira: Screenshot - 2023-07-17T212316.656.png

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
TL;DR: He says death to hornyjoke-baiters and to everyone that does top-or-bottom peepeepoopoo jokes and he wishes more people would move away from that sort of humor because he doesn't want to associate with it

I can appreciate the sentiment, but personally I think there can be room for a little bit of saucy humour. Not going full coomer retard with it where the punchline is 'come' and there's no set up, but if someone's shouting something like "OH SHIT THERES TEN DUDES COMING TO FUCK ME" then the first reply better be along the lines of "Wow, all booked up?" or you've wasted the perfect setup. If you have a bit of tact in your delivery and don't overdo it to the point it becomes stale then a well timed sex joke can still be a good one.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Gura's screams as she gets her ass kicked by this stupid tomato ass looking boss gives me life. Always a great day when you have a Gooba stream.:gurafinger:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Fact to scare you all. Kyo and Lumi have the same last name
will-smith.gif

KEEP MY OSHI'S NAME OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MOUTH.

Finally home to catch some of her anniversary stream.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

That reminds me, had some new ASMR thot pop up in my recs that I had to do a doubletake at the thumbnail because I thought it was a Selen cosplay out of the corner of my eye, but it was actually just a knockoff Ganyu.

1689642107210.png

e: smal brain hit post instead of copypasting i wasn't looking at the booba you can't prove it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom