"Let's have loads of Komodo dragons at home!!! And they will eat all the bugs!!!"Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Everytime I see some autist make some 3d print like this it just boils my piss that all figurine manufacturing is made in chink land and you can't get anything done unless you have fuck you money. :urtearingmeapart:
I'm not well versed in 3d painting but aren't people making their own custom gunpla kits and such? If I were a smart business man I'd look into get some small gunpla inspired designs of I dunno 2 of my talents and do a on demand run of them to gauge interest. Just saying. :smugpipi:
Yeah, I hate it. As for making custom gunpla kits, it might not be as easy as it seems. Some people can get some pre-made assets or they can commission a 3D modeler to make certain custom parts for them but for the most part, you need to have some sort of 3D Modeling experience which not that many people have. I would love for someone to take the custom Nendoroid mold and somehow build up upon that so that you can create a customizable chibi figure with accessories that you can swap faces, hairstyles, and expressions. I would assume that someone somewhere has created a custom 3D replica of the Nendo mold and they can just build upon it by adding hair and whatnot.

I dont think anyone posted this but yeah, it makes sense that Lucid would want to get rid of her. I fully agree with her but imagine the shitstorm and backlash the company would have gotten from the Twitter freaks.
1689409883078.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

mismatch

This holoearth concert thingy is pretty cool. Being a tiny polygon that Mio could crush underfoot at any time is an experience that I only now know that I have always wanted.

1689410666649.png
1689412166147.png
1689412270230.png
1689412734415.png
1689412832269.png
1689413044397.png

I wish I could enter, but all the rooms are full. And even if you enter, the lobby, the concert instance is impossibly packed.

Yeah, I got in like 2 hours ago and just left it on heating my house with my video card. Bummer that they didn't sort out the login stuff that they delayed it for.

Last edited:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
This holoearth concert thingy is pretty cool. Being a tiny polygon that Mio could crush underfoot at any time is an experience that I only now know that I have always wanted.

View attachment 35960
I wish I could enter, but all the rooms are full. And even if you enter, the lobby, the concert instance is impossibly packed.

UberSoldat

Possible Tenma subathon in the works (maybe idk) where the goals are to finish games she hasn't completed(list below main tweet):

Archive

Looking at that game list, she's really gonna end up hammering her body lel.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
man I wish to know just how much money went into the garbage once yuri started her gypsy ways. She'd probably be getting a model brush up or at least alternate outfit by now.
So, what was lost when Yuri "failed to negotiate her contract": two high-quality character models, worth thousands of dollars each. Associated artwork - backgrounds, intro animation screen, background music, end credit animations, and so forth. The cost of reworking the anniversary merch art and scrapping Yuri's anniversary merch designs. I might even be missing a few things from that. There's too many variables to make a good guess, but I'd be surprised if that wasn't at least $5K in lost materials. I don't think Sakana would have started reworks on her new character model though - her character model was fairly new and I think he would have at least waited for the renewed contract.
Couldn't get any more unfitting than angel cat or whatever the fuck she was in her final couple of months.
From what I've seen, Yuri was happy with her new model and had a lot of input into the new design. And whether it suited Yuri or not, it was a pretty good-quality model. Sakana didn't skimp on money when he was paying for it to be made.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Iofi’s first birthday stream is soon

Spergatory

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I skimmed this tweet and what I gather is that Merryweather wants us to make fun of an 11 year old. Is this the correct interpretation?

Archive

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I skimmed this tweet and what I gather is that Merryweather wants us to make fun of an 11 year old. Is this the correct interpretation?

Archive

Man, it's been ages since bullied a child on the internet. Guess I better go make a twitter account.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Katta is supposed to be doing some karaoke.
I haven't actually heard her sing before but I get the impression that she has some soul.
Edit: Oh yeah, that's some sovl all right.

I didn't even know it was possible, but every sub to Cheri is somehow a member. Jesus Christ.
Untitled.png

Not sure who this is, but the "see you again." seems to be hinting towards something.
Untitled.png

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
So, what was lost when Yuri "failed to negotiate her contract": two high-quality character models, worth thousands of dollars each. Associated artwork - backgrounds, intro animation screen, background music, end credit animations, and so forth. The cost of reworking the anniversary merch art and scrapping Yuri's anniversary merch designs. I might even be missing a few things from that. There's too many variables to make a good guess, but I'd be surprised if that wasn't at least $5K in lost materials. I don't think Sakana would have started reworks on her new character model though - her character model was fairly new and I think he would have at least waited for the renewed contract.

From what I've seen, Yuri was happy with her new model and had a lot of input into the new design. And whether it suited Yuri or not, it was a pretty good-quality model. Sakana didn't skimp on money when he was paying for it to be made.
I would estimate around $5,000 - $8,000. I wonder how much money she had pushed to her private account then because while Sakana lost a few grand, the move probably costed her way more. Over 20k subs (youtube, not sure how her Twitch was but I would assume better since she streamed mostly on Twitch and not Youtube). Lost her spot in promotional material for the anniversary and cover song projects. Access to the models. Access to easy company collab partners. Offkai exposure and merch sales.

Related to the IdolEN Merch. I always wondered why it took them so much to get the merch going. This motherfucker did it. He fucking did it. Holy shit this is a huge W for Idol.
1689412675825.png

Decided to check the Rin merch set. $45 cost for the merch and this is the shipping cost.

1689412277832.png

I dont have a single piece of Phase or Hololive merch because the shipping is either 50-200% the cost of the merch itself. Maybe I have some jew in me but I can't justify buying a fucking Keychain for $8 and paying $20 for shipping. That shit ain't right.

Somewhat related but I have been listening to Hitler AI song covers (yeah i know... the timing in the post) but something came to mind. The technology is still a bit crude but its fairly passable. For singers that might not have a high range and might be a bit tone deaf (Ame, Noel, Fauna) they could probably use this shit to clean the audio up.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Iofi got new drip for birthday (a different version of a previous outfit). It's super stellar and cute, and has a nice see through part :shiinastare:
Screenshot - 2023-07-15T054135.903.png

Ngl, kind of sucks that HoloEarth concert overshadowed the new outfit version

Last edited:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Iofi got new drip for birthday (a different version of a previous outfit). It's super stellar and cute, and has a nice see through part :shiinastare:
View attachment 35974
Finally an outfit that has anything to do with her being an alien. Her original outfit is kinda cute and it screams "artist", but that is it.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

So much stuff happens all at once. Marine cover too

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Related to the IdolEN Merch. I always wondered why it took them so much to get the merch going. This motherfucker did it. He fucking did it. Holy shit this is a huge W for Idol.
1689412675825.png

Decided to check the Rin merch set. $45 cost for the merch and this is the shipping cost.
Not everyone has jew gold dude. Just how much is this nigga gonna dump into this for his rugpull or is he trying to bruteforce his way into the top and then coast on. What is his plan!!? :urtearingmeapart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom