"Let's just go with 'JDON', maybe it has a meaning, who knows? It's fine!"Kaela Kovalskia (to Kobo)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
>I ate 10 bread... I'm like kirbyView attachment 35213
:panik:No Miuna no they're comming! :architect:
Now you need to be very protective of your oshi.
vivaldi_eoh2KH1tnS.png
Whats his opinion of Kiara?
The same as Ina:akiramisaki:
vivaldi_hv6Kncm66m.png

The fact that somewhere right now it's just about the contract extension deadline doesn't add to the peace of mind

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
1688984700684.png

WAIT FUCK
FUCK YOU GABE I'M COMING FOR THAT SEA NIGGE R HIDE AND I'M PUTTING YOU DOWN FOR GOOD

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Surely they could've picked a less ominous way to announce this but takeshi gotta takeshi'd I guess :urtearingmeapart:
Some people mentioned something about Magni's upcoming surgery, not sure if that's enough reason to warrant this kinda announcement though and there's zero clue about what Vesper did this time

I just want to support and watch my bros man :pippasadl:

wew

Male hag love!

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I have been seeing a lot of other Vtubers getting strikes on their YouTube in the last week. wonder if they got slapped with their first strike so they can't stream for a week?
It that was it they could had tweeted it themselves, for some reason they can't tweet or stream which is weird as hell, Lando tweeted 10 hours ago and streamed yesterday so I don't think it's something like accident either, it's just weird and has me worried as hell.

PekoWick

AmpleChip

They will come back and reveal some absolutely retarded reason like "airline lost our baggage with the hardware lmao sorry"
Altare has a stream in 2 hours and his chat is going to be bombarded with questions, maybe he will say or hint at something

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
So Ollie's new alt persona is a milf needless to say people are uh excited here's one example an artist who draws her pretty regularly having a normal one

Clip version:

She's gonna make up another funny alter ego (like Olivia), who's going to get more attention than the original (like Olivia), so she'll get jealous and never use her again (like Olivia).
I honestly love Ollie's original design, didn't care much for Olivia. But Sallie hits all the right buttons for me.

:holohag::hololove:

Serbian Peacemakers

They will come back and reveal some absolutely retarded reason like "airline lost our baggage with the hardware lmao sorry"
Altare has a stream in 2 hours and his chat is going to be bombarded with questions, maybe he will say or hint at something
This really sounds like the most likely outcome, its something totally mundane but the Japs gotta Jap and make it the most serious and ominous thing possible.
Or maybe vesper killed that cover employee who got him suspended the first time and is currently on the run.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
can anyone confirm?
vt.png
EDIT: confirm the member post not the fucking rrat.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
If a talent is sick or suspended, Hololive announces it openly.

If a talent is taking a break, Hololive says nothing.

So we can rule those out.

Something not ruled out by the above is Vesper and Magni getting into an altercation with law enforcement and currently being in jail.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
I don't think it's anything related to it being a graduation or a suspension. Iirc Magni's roommate is doing something IRL related and maybe this has something to do with that. Vesper on the other hand I have no clue what it could be.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Anyone can find axel roommate account on twitter? I was following him and i dont see it anymore

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Something like half a dozen people here called it the moment Pako got Vesper.

Imagine loving your chuubas, yet knowing that your arting them will kill them.
More like they both have collabed in Mario Party with Calli. You all think it is a coincidence Mori played Mario Party with Rushia, Coco, and Sana and they all graduated? I think not.

Zapan1984

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Jfc Vesper not again.
Have this quality shitpost because goddamn Pako cannot catch a single break

by kagurachi71.jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Holoro offcollab and announcement stream starting. Likely gonna be 3D Debut announcement, if I had to guess.

RiverBear

WHY DO PAKO'S HOLOLIVE CHILDREN GRADUATE

HAS THE MAN NOT SUFFERED ENOUGH

Bug Eater

The fact that somewhere right now it's just about the contract extension deadline doesn't add to the peace of mind
It could be something mundane like they forgot to return some paperwork related to that, would explain the vague tweet from Cover. I think Magni (or his roommate) was busy at AX and it seems fitting for Vesper to put contractual stuff at the bottom of his to-do pile.
Otherwise it's weird that they are locked out of both YT and Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom