1688995061543685s.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 1688995540939607.png
    1688995540939607.png
    286.7 KB · Views: 55

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
So, you've made it. You've auditioned, and you've passed every round. And Cover has been impressed by you. You've finally done it.

You're now part of Hololive. Or Holostars. Your debut date has been set, and you're finally getting a look at your awesome L2D model.

Attached to the model is the name of your papa to be.

Pako. Also Calli has invited you to a Mario Party collab once your collab ban is over. Refusal is not an option.

Wat do?
Vesper on the other hand I have no clue what it could be.
The one thing that's certain is that it involves his spear.

lalilulelo

with magni and vesper, there could be a doxxing/stalking incident which is why maybe they are staying vague.

im one to alway think the worst of corpos, but cover has shown a pattern of transparency in regards to suspensions etc. so im leaning in my rrat above

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Vesper had a breakdown and killed someone in AX. Decided he was pretty good at it and now he's going after Takeshi. Cover's using Magni as a human shield since Vesper somewhat likes him. Although, in my opinion, they should've used Altare as bait.
He finally did it, and everyone saw it coming. Spearing hapless attendees. If only Yagoo wasn't there he would have gotten away with it

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I'd would like to watch Altar's stream to see if he even mentions their name, but I can't do it. If Noel's RM can masturbate on stream and not get in trouble, it would take a lot for Magni to get in trouble for Lando's stream content.

Obligatory: Vesper got Magni pregnant and they are having the baby this week.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
so you guys think hololive EN is really gonna release a gen 3 this year? i thought they were gonna focus on staffing their new studio, but it looks like after that post concert teaser people seem to have the consensus that theyre gonna release more talent.

if it is a new gen, any suspects?
They specifically said they wouldn't dillute the brand in their year end financials meeting. While simultaneously saying they would release both domestic and foreign talents in their upcoming financial year in their interview/documents, meaning hopefully EN3 and JP7 by March 31 2024.

As for people I'm keeping an eye on:
Caitlyn Myers / m0moki - recently rebranded her vtuber account back to her real name. Anime cover singer, dub VA, huge Hololive fan. If you look at EN2 this is definitely the HoloEn style hire.

Beryl LeRou / Morino Peari / Hana Flores - always rumored but never anywhere big yet, has the singing talent and idol experience, she recently graduated again with a see you soon. Phase 3 seems plausible but HoloEn can't be discounted.

Blair Labri - she wasn't on my radar at all but I hear the indie thread on vt liked her and Beryl followed her just before graduation in late May. Another Phase 3 likely, Holo not out of the question

Woozie Wannai - Graduation announcement yesterday, I've seen people posting about Phase 3 already, but who knows...

People have covered a bunch of smaller candidates too... the Kometa girls who said see you later for example. But I really can't see many names of the same tier as previous En gens. The talent pool really has been sucked dry, mostly by Idol and Phase. I'm guessing the place to look is anime or cover song adjacent YouTubers but there aren't even that many of those.

Everyone else who basically retired, aka wishful thinking zone - the GGN twins, Natsumi Moe, Nina, Beatani

Old rumors who definitely aren't happening - Moon Jelly is Phase, Utano Pandora is Aura the Opera GX girl, Chappipi is Idol En2

Also can someone who follows Miori Celesta explain what the outcome of her dropping out of school / hiatus saga was?

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Being a Homostars enjoyer is pain. Two of my three favorites are dead. If the funny man goes next..

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Comedy pick at first sight, but if one takes a closer look... edgy internet history.

Small time musician in a genre not typically associated with idols.

Would make twitter seethe to death if she made it.

She's basically Calli except punk. If she actually wanted to, I suspect Cover would take her.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I'd would like to watch Altar's stream to see if he even mentions their name, but I can't do it. If Noel's RM can masturbate on stream and not get in trouble, it would take a lot for Magni to get in trouble for Lando's stream content.

Obligatory: Vesper got Magni pregnant and they are having the baby this week.
He was watching animations of holostars EN with both magni and vesper in it when i popped in. So yeah i dont think its a big deal

Stunned But Dumb

Pako. Gabriel. Calli. @God's Strongest Sanalite

The four horsemen of graduated chuubas. Keep a careful and loving eye on your oshis and make sure these beasts don't come near them with their gorgeous art, ludicrous degeneracy, party games, or melanin appreciation. Once one gets their sights on a talent, their graduation cap and gown is all but purchased. Best pray for mercy and a goodbye stream at the very least

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Comedy pick at first sight, but if one takes a closer look... edgy internet history.

She's basically Calli except punk. If she actually wanted to, I suspect Cover would take her.
I just can't see her applying. Not only that she showed no interest but her accent would be unusual for an En gen.
Dark horse JP7 candidate imo. But extremely unlikely.
e: you know what Bea reminded me of? old school early days Nijisanji.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Another singing stream from Mashiro Yuki

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

- Vesper: Membership watchalong, starting at 7 July 10:00 PDT and lasting 2:29:54
- Magni: Collab with Kyo, starting at 6 July 17:00 PDT and lasting 2:17:02
-- Lando: Tweet at 8 July 17:22 PDT, announcing his merch (archive)

Announcement at 10 July, 02:21 PDT.

Shinri was live when the announcement dropped, at around 8:20:00 in his Minecraft stream, but I don't think he or chat said anything.

Was there any indication that Vesper and Magni were going to meet IRL this week, or is that speculation?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Wait a second

- Nina just graduated barely two days ago, said she wanted to travel the world to see her friends (half of NijiEN give or take is in america)

- Vesper goes into indefinite hiatus

Vesper is just getting that hag bag. Hopefully he still has a job so he can pay for the child support

As for magni idk, maybe he finally got aids from being gay

Rip Scarle, she got cucked by the Fox Mom

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

IRyS anniversary stream later. She is going to reveal her Home 3D!

She is also releasing a Vocaloid cover song after that:

Rat schedule

20230710_101110.jpg
Another CouncilRyS thingy :sanasmile:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

As much as I'd love for her to come back, she'd have to change or she'd spend half her time suspended. It wouldn't be the same.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Anya rarely ever looks like shes having fun.
I was going to make a joke about her being the "Quiet Quitter" of Hololive and then suddenly remembered that Ayame "exists".

Alright, who did Vesper hit on this time

>raid Kiara once
>disappears

Poor Magni got caught in the crossfire

Something not ruled out by the above is Vesper and Magni getting into an altercation with law enforcement and currently being in jail.

My autistic two cents wants to believe its not related to suspensions since they would've been public about that, i know Lando just streamed yesterday but what are the chances of an accident?

Either that or Vesper was chadly enough to help Dez with something for a surgery

Or their reasons for hiatus are 100% unrelated and they just lined up

Contracts seem very likely, unless they both had the same issue that happend with Vesper with their YT accounts somehow (??) But that doesnt make any sense for them having 100% stopped activities using twitter

This is definietly strange but a piece of me wants to beleeb its not graduation even if its still kind of in the cards ngl

I wonder if Vesper and Magni, both having received their updated model recently, tried to negotiate for a better contract. Maybe they believe that since Cover just dump loads of money into their model, they would be more hesitant in retiring them.

Vesper had a breakdown and killed someone in AX. Decided he was pretty good at it and now he's going after Takeshi. Cover's using Magni as a human shield since Vesper somewhat likes him. Although, in my opinion, they should've used Altare as bait.

You dumbasses. Isn't it obvious? It's fucking Vesper and Magni.

THESE FUCKERS TRIED TO STALK A-CHAN AND NODOKA, GOT CAUGHT AND ARE CURRENTLY BEING HELD IN A NIP JAIL PENDING BAIL FROM YAGOO HIMSELF.
FUCK YOU, YOU'RE NOT MY MOM! I'M NOT GONNA TAKE MY MEDS!

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I was going to make a joke about her being the "Quiet Quitter" of Hololive and then suddenly remembered that Ayame "exists".

You dumbasses. Isn't it obvious? It's fucking Vesper and Magni.

THESE FUCKERS TRIED TO STALK A-CHAN AND NODOKA, GOT CAUGHT AND ARE CURRENTLY BEING HELD IN A NIP JAIL PENDING BAIL FROM YAGOO HIMSELF.
FUCK YOU, YOU'RE NOT MY MOM! I'M NOT GONNA TAKE MY MEDS!
Magni is gay and Axel was the one who went after Nodoka tho

Maybe Magni tried to fuck Yagoo instead, they were both at AX werent they...

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom