"How to be serious: 1. Shut the FUCK up 2. Go to better supermarkets 3. Cease use of any and all emoji and/or silly buttons"Rin Penrose

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The longer there is no EN3 the funnier it gets honestly. Just sounds like a bunch of people keen to drop their oshi and move onto shiny new product until they quickly get bored of that too.
Those people already left hololive, they watch indies and small corpos now.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
so you guys think hololive EN is really gonna release a gen 3 this year? i thought they were gonna focus on staffing their new studio, but it looks like after that post concert teaser people seem to have the consensus that theyre gonna release more talent.

if it is a new gen, any suspects?
Originally I thought EN would drop a gen October 2022 but they didn't. I feel like EN3 would be nice with 3 (at most 4) talents. Give the people something but not a huge whole-ass gen.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I know it's a meme but do you honestly believe that Hololive would just decide "nah, let's not release a 3rd gen after 2 years". Even ID got a 3rd Gen, all of whom have surpassed Anya in subs, resulting in her being the least subbed in ID again.
Dude has the audacity to copy my name, surpass me in post count, and is now trying to elicit some sort of an Anya defense response out of me.

I thought mother raised you better. :botanheadshake:

To answer your question: Yes.

stassy

Random musing, but it is pretty impressive Henya hasn't accidently called herself "Pika" or "Pikamee" or her family "Papamee" or "Mamamee" after having done so for 3 years.

That's it. That's the whole post.
In one of her clip she did gave up after using her "dayo" signature too much, and it seems that in one of her stream later she outed her PL even if everyone knew it so no one cared.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I mean, maybe? That only works if you can actually tap into an untapped group of people. ID3, more specifically Kobo, tapped into a totally different base of users that ID1 and 2 didn't attract. I don't know if a group like that would exist for EN to tap into, unless it is like coomers on Twitch or some shit. I guess Europeans or more girls, somehow?
From general observation, Zeta and Kaela also get higher average CCVs compared to their senpais, so I feel like even they managed to offer something new that attracts a bigger audience.

Anyway, timezone aside, I can think of several niches that haven't been covered in the EN side, like someone who is actually god at gaming (competitive level, think Aqua or Botan), someone who is basically streaming 24/7 (think Kaela) and someone who will actually take the initiative to organize events and stuff (this has been covered but having more besides Kiara is always welcomed).

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
From general observation, Zeta and Kaela also get higher average CCVs compared to their senpais, so I feel like even they managed to offer something new that attracts a bigger audience.

Anyway, timezone aside, I can think of several niches that haven't been covered in the EN side, like someone who is actually god at gaming (competitive level, think Aqua or Botan), someone who is basically streaming 24/7 (think Kaela) and someone who will actually take the initiative to organize events and stuff (this has been covered but having more besides Kiara is always welcomed).
More multilinguals too, people underestimate how many young people worldwide are learning english, and you could use that to tap into unknown markets. Specially if they are europoors.

UberSoldat

Random musing, but it is pretty impressive Henya hasn't accidently called herself "Pika" or "Pikamee" or her family "Papamee" or "Mamamee" after having done so for 3 years.

That's it. That's the whole post.
In one of her clip she did gave up after using her "dayo" signature too much, and it seems that in one of her stream later she outed her PL even if everyone knew it so no one cared.

Oh but someone else did alright

AmpleChip

Info for the autists looking for the girls at ax.
  • Airi cosplayed 2 days and lia cosplayed 1
  • Airi's cosplay had wiring in her chest area that hurt her
  • They passed by yagoo but thought it was a cosplayer
Girl should stop talking about their ax trip.
It wasn't just AX too. Lia and Uruka went to the Hololive concert. Airi was supposed to go too, however the underwiring in her cosplay apparently 'did damage to her chest' and she was too hurt/uncomfortable to go.

Also, supposedly from the AX talk earlier with everyone Airi's model is basically accurate for her bust size, and her band size when laying down is still 3 inches. Meaning she basically can't bind herself any smaller than a C-Cup. So it'd be impossible for her to hide the Pons.
Don't take their words at face value. They may always be lying about some things to lead doxxers on a wild goose chase.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
and someone who will actually take the initiative to organize events and stuff (this has been covered but having more besides Kiara is always welcomed).
that would be great if these bitches weren't super "busy" to do anything organized outside the corporate mandated events. I said it before in the thread but now that cover seems to go full steam ahead in events and such I'm thinking some of the girls are gonna drop out if they don't chill a bit. The money might be good and all but if they start getting fed up with all the idol thing some might chose to coast on as an indie and I doubt the ones dropping out are getting a deal like ayame and gura to be mascots doing 4 streams a year.
Having a bigger roster would also help if some of these girls end up actually getting married and want to retire, it's a longshot but there's a bigger chance for an EN girl to retire than a JP, the jp girls are there for life at this point or until they go full rushia.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Katta doing a watchalong

Lumi is doing a late night stream on twitch

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
that would be great if these bitches weren't super "busy" to do anything organized outside the corporate mandated events. I said it before in the thread but now that cover seems to go full steam ahead in events and such I'm thinking some of the girls are gonna drop out if they don't chill a bit. The money might be good and all but if they start getting fed up with all the idol thing some might chose to coast on as an indie and I doubt the ones dropping out are getting a deal like ayame and gura to be mascots doing 4 streams a year.
Having a bigger roster would also help if some of these girls end up actually getting married and want to retire, it's a longshot but there's a bigger chance for an EN girl to retire than a JP, the jp girls are there for life at this point or until they go full rushia.
>Chuubas
>Getting married

:selenpointandlaugh:

Let's just review holoEN shall we?
  • Gura: Massive wallflower, weirdo, totally socially inept. Unlikely
  • Ina: Shut-in with terrible habits and few life skills, socially inept. Very unlikely
  • Ame: Pretty normal tbh. Possible
  • Kiara: Menhera kween, likes women more than men, incredibly insecure. Unlikely
  • Wigger: Very menhera about relationships, terrible self image, likes midgets. Very unlikely
  • Irys: Weirdo. Possible?
  • Bae: Asian overachiever turned rebel child. Possible but he/she needs to provide.
  • Kronii: Weird gender identity thing going on, somewhat menhera. Unlikely
  • Mumei: Weirdo but probably normal irl. Possible
  • Fauna: Probably the most normal and feminine out of them all. Possible.
Remember these are all modern women so they are all somewhat menhera by default.

Last edited:

No Name

I wouldn't mind an EN3, but I'm dedicated to Fauna as my EN Oshi. :sanasmile:

Getting some fresh blood is nice and all, but the more you spread, the harder it is to keep everything running smoothly.

Limkin

I know it's a meme but do you honestly believe that Hololive would just decide "nah, let's not release a 3rd gen after 2 years". Even ID got a 3rd Gen, all of whom have surpassed Anya in subs, resulting in her being the least subbed in ID again.
If she was 20+cm taller and spoke more english I would have to be bonked for horny posting about Anya on a daily basis. Alas, she is neither of those and I am safe
Also, smaller corpos have to occasionally release new gens because you need proper cash flow to operate even if technically you are still sitting in red. Myth was not turning green according to Yagoo for the first year because of how heavily they invested into it, but it was immediately apparent to be a smash success. If you don't have thicc money padding to be comfy with it you need to get new members

God's Strongest Dragoon

Dude has the audacity to copy my name, surpass me in post count, and is now trying to elicit some sort of an Anya defense response out of me.

I thought mother raised you better. :botanheadshake:

To answer your question: Yes.
Good job on being one of the few people to catch me purposely saying some shit just to start a multi-page shitfest while I leave for the night.

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Anya rarely ever looks like shes having fun.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
The only reason I feel some kind of debut has to be coming its because it would be pretty stupid to release such a vague teaser knowing absolutely everyone would belive its related to a new member and then letting that speculation sit there for a week+, for it to end up being something else, the backlash would be pretty hefty and they know it and I feel someone would had come out to tell people to manage expectations if it wasn't a debut teaser.
people are gonna think that anyway no matter what holo does. people will rage on twitter for about a week before moving on.

talking out my ass here but i would put money on holo seeing ninji ACCELERATE into nothing and decide to hold off or play it safe.

that being said the time for a gen 3 wave is now 1& 2 have had plenty of time to stabilize people are clamoring for more EN especially since the vast majority refuse to amit any company outside of holo exists

if announcement isn't at bare minimum a precursor to EN3 ill have to assume hololive sucks at business worse then ninji.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Anya rarely ever looks like shes having fun.
she's guilty of 2 things
  • Being completely forgettable
  • Always sounding like some stuck up bitch
I honestly forget she exists and I think most of the hologirls do too, she's like petra in nijiEN. I don't put too much blame on her because she got done dirty by her rigger and was stuck with a model she didn't like for like a solid year.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom