"You can gleam a lot about your character by looking at the people rushing to your rescue. I could be very confident in my position, but once only Proctor, Rev and some other choice grifters come to my help, I would assume I did something wrong along the way"VSoyBoy

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmpleChip

Even ID got a 3rd Gen, all of whom have surpassed Anya in subs, resulting in her being the least subbed in ID again.
she's guilty of 2 things
  • Being completely forgettable
  • Always sounding like some stuck up bitch
I honestly forget she exists and I think most of the hologirls do too, she's like petra in nijiEN. I don't put too much blame on her because she got done dirty by her rigger and was stuck with a model she didn't like for like a solid year.
Perspective, lads. "Least subbed in ID", "Completely forgettable" is still over 600k subs and a guaranteed good life in Indonesia. I doubt she's complaining.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Look at Kiara being out of place with the normal answer.
Normies reeeeeee
so you guys think hololive EN is really gonna release a gen 3 this year? i thought they were gonna focus on staffing their new studio, but it looks like after that post concert teaser people seem to have the consensus that theyre gonna release more talent.

if it is a new gen, any suspects?
Five guys nobody suspected but the autists on /vt/ nevertheless manage to connect to their PLs sometime between one week predebut and five minutes into the debut.
More multilinguals too, people underestimate how many young people worldwide are learning english, and you could use that to tap into unknown markets. Specially if they are europoors.
But europoors are poor. What's the point if you want to actually earn money?

PekoWick

More multilinguals too, people underestimate how many young people worldwide are learning english, and you could use that to tap into unknown markets. Specially if they are europoors.
Members that are multilingual usually don't perform well in terms of numbers.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
At 7PM JST Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh will premiere her cover of the latest Kanaria release Demon Lord

Sakamata starting her Only Up adventure at 6PM JST.

Her singing collab with AZKi is rescheduled to 18 July.

The Subaru clip where she talked about AZKi's Geoguessr mentality.

Evolution of AZKi's new extended greeting.

Furen playing a very random game with various cute reactions.

BEEG Booba Fishing

It has started.

Edit: and Reine said there will be an important announcement on the ID2 collab.
Edit parte dos: They managed to finish the game and signed off with this lovely end screen :achansasuga:
98767i6587.png

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

BEEG Booba Fishing

Limkin

This sounds very random and informal. "For a while", what do they even mean for that? Is it suspension, is it related to technical difficulties Vesper had with logging into account? Did they both get sick and are hospitalized so they can't post it themselves? I am so confused

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Staff must've seen the Grimace Shake video and turns out it was Vesper being Grimace

UberSoldat

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Did they both get sick and are hospitalized so they can't post it themselves? I am so confused
That was my first thought, like an off-collab car accident or something. But, Lando seems to be around and tweeting recently, so that's good(?).

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
So Ollie's new alt persona is a milf needless to say people are uh excited here's one example an artist who draws her pretty regularly having a normal one

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

Airless

Active lurker

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
This sounds very random and informal. "For a while", what do they even mean for that? Is it suspension, is it related to technical difficulties Vesper had with logging into account? Did they both get sick and are hospitalized so they can't post it themselves? I am so confused
Magni and Vesper killed a woman behind a Five Guys and are on the run.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
bro Vesper just had his facelift. Are pako's children cursed to not stream?
Something like half a dozen people here called it the moment Pako got Vesper.

Imagine loving your chuubas, yet knowing that your arting them will kill them.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Rin does a @John Vtuber🐛 callout in this short. Hi, Rin.
The callout was just putting the name “John VTuber” on her YouTube Play Button, in the context of: that’s the name she goes by, which

yeah, that’s her name - and my name as well, but I’m still not Rin Penrose, nor is she the person posting this, take your meds

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
The callout was just putting the name “John VTuber” on her YouTube Play Button, in the context of: that’s the name she goes by, which

yeah, that’s her name - and my name as well, but I’m still not Rin Penrose, nor is she the person posting this, take your meds
Sounds like what exactly Rin Penrose would say as she masquerades as the nefarious John VTuber...
:smugrys:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom