"I was meant to tell you that my monetisation stream is on the 2nd but I got distracted thinking about how much I enjoy having money, my bad"Rin Penrose

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Pippa wouldn't be losing teeth if she drank Topo Chico instead of sodas :mitothink:

TheOathbreakerTarvos

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Finally caught up and can post something interesting for once (after getting sick on an untimely manner).

This cover made a lot more sense after watching that clip. Yikes. For those who might not know the contents of the song, it is about a girl who was neglected by her own parents. The girl, as a child, never received any reciprocation no matter how well she did in school or no matter how well-behaved she is. No matter how much she longed for it, she never seemed to get any attention, love, or care. In the second half, the girl, after growing up from her elementary school years, confesses to a boy behind a gymnasium one day. The problem is that the girl does not ask for love, she demands it, essentially creating an unhealthy coping system.

No wonder why there's so much emotion behind this cover. When I first heard it after watching Shiina's stream, I got the shivers. It was just that good. And now it makes sense why. It's been repeated ad nauseam but damn, it really is a sad girl company. God bless you Fishman.

Holy fuck this makes me want to watch her more
Poor girl

One Piece + Calli is out

Twitter sure shit their pants over this one, I bet the like ratio is...
View attachment 34083

:smugselen:
Calli stay winning
Did she animate it too? Seems like her style
She's gone to the dentist

Good job Pips

Wonder what the elephant is
Edit: found it

Also the more I read this girls timeline the more I love her platonically
Screenshot_20230703-110230~2.png

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin is going to be live in 3 minutes or so and the thumbnail has a horse so im horrified on what sort of fanarts will this spawn

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I'm pretty sure Lumi just said stupid fucking Yamanba live on youtube.
Relistened 5 times to confirm. Roughly 8 minutes ago.

Edit: Someone on /vt/ saved me the trouble of making the video, of course they are all over it already:

Last edited:

ogey_rrat

ogey

JMForte

Everyone claims Pippa is the bad one yet she's one of the few phase girls that hasn't said a slur on stream as Pippa.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Calli stay winning
Did she animate it too? Seems like her style
not likely as she would have to meet the productions standards something even the best animators can't do alone though it would not surprise me if the animators took inspiration from cali's own stuff.

Amoeba

awawawawawa

catbox link
Apparently she tried to say degree, but it sounds like she did say it out of context

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
catbox link
Apparently she tried to say degree, but it sounds like she did say it out of context
Its like her fourth time saying it on stream accidentally, but all the other ones she caught herself and only got to nig- at most.
She has at least a couple full faggots uttered.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Edit: Someone on /vt/ saved me the trouble of making the video, of course they are all over it already:
View attachment 34101

This will definitely make the rounds on Twitter.

On the one hand, fucking hilarious.
On the other, she definitely seems to be trying to compete with Pippa on how many times she gets Twitter cancelled. But, this is Lumi, and I doubt she cares at all, so it's still hilarious on this hand too.
:whatastory:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Imagine being the girl with the lust theme or the sloth theme. Or hell, any of them. Who wants to be known as the greedy bitch before she even debuts?

This might not stop Cover but it makes me laugh.
That still wouldn't be as funny as the time Nijisanji themed the Ethyria girls' outfits around card suits, and made Enna the Queen of Spades.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

On the other, she definitely seems to be trying to compete with Pippa on how many times she gets Twitter cancelled. But, this is Lumi, and I doubt she cares at all, so it's still hilarious on this hand too.
What makes it even funnier is just earlier she was talking about having a negative reputation and people not wanting to work with her, partly because of the meme blaming her for everything.

How long before the former Cyberlive girls are all over this to try and cancel Lumi again?

ogey_rrat

ogey
Its like her fourth time saying it on stream accidentally, but all the other ones she caught herself and only got to nig- at most.
She has at least a couple full faggots uttered.
Poor Beebs, she wouldn't say it for him but will blurt it out unprompted in a regular stream.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Dr. Lolime (Kinolime) is continuing her conquest of England on her CK2 stream, as long as she isn't deposed by rebels or something. Which isn't a risk at all, nope.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

It'll be ok. She can't get cancelled on Twitter because the twittards can't tweet right now.

:mitothink::mitothink::mitothink:

Limkin

If people don't want to collab with you because you have a potty mouth then you shouldn't collab with this people. We live in time where cheating, scamming and breaking law is ok, but calling retard a retard is a death sentence.

httn

Hag enthusiast
More Oddworld Spooder tonight:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom