"What is three times nine? In a german sense it's 'I really don't wanna deal with your shit' because three times nine is 'NEIN NEIN NEIN' in german"Takanashi Kiara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
That still wouldn't be as funny as the time Nijisanji themed the Ethyria girls' outfits around card suits, and made Enna the Queen of Spades.
It should've been Nina or Reimu tbh.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm pretty sure Lumi just said stupid fucking Yamanba live on youtube.
Relistened 5 times to confirm. Roughly 8 minutes ago.

Edit: Someone on /vt/ saved me the trouble of making the video, of course they are all over it already:
View attachment 34101

This will definitely make the rounds on Twitter.

On the one hand, fucking hilarious.
On the other, she definitely seems to be trying to compete with Pippa on how many times she gets Twitter cancelled. But, this is Lumi, and I doubt she cares at all, so it's still hilarious on this hand too.
:whatastory:
What makes it even funnier is just earlier she was talking about having a negative reputation and people not wanting to work with her, partly because of the meme blaming her for everything.

How long before the former Cyberlive girls are all over this to try and cancel Lumi again?

She says Degree, won't stop twitter tards but if you listen to the context you won't hear niggo niggy or niglet

I gotta say though if her Master's degree indirectly gets her canceled that's kind of funny.

Last edited:

Topo Chico

She says Degree, won't stop twitter tards but if you listen to the context you won't her niggo niggy or niglet
View attachment 34105
I gotta say though if her Master's degree indirectly gets her canceled that's kind of of funny.

personally, I like that it sounds like she's n posting when you chop it down to 1.3 seconds and remove all context :smugpipi:

Shiina is :nenebased: Fuck the black company
1688409921978.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
View attachment 34107
personally, I like that it sounds like she's n posting when you chop it down to 1.3 seconds and remove all context :smugpipi:
I does and it's funny, but it's not what she said :whatastory:
If she takes the stream down that makes her look like she did say it and prevent people form watching in the true context, so don't do that Lumi.

UberSoldat

1688410045954.png

I don't know if this is old information but Tenma revealed her and most of Gen 1 wanted to leave after the first year.

If you can share the timestamp I'd appreciate it to see if she says something new, the whole gen wanting to bail is new info to me.
46 minutes in.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Tenma revealed her and most of Gen 1 wanted to leave after the first year.
Pippa brings this up pretty often. The company was saved thanks to people like Muumi.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Shiina is :nenebased: Fuck the black company
Call people racist for hearing the gamer word, showing their subconscious racism smh :smugpipi:

Shiina:hololove:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
She says Degree, won't stop twitter tards but if you listen to the context you won't her niggo niggy or niglet
View attachment 34105
I gotta say though if her Master's degree indirectly gets her canceled that's kind of funny.
I actually feel bad for Lumi.

If nobody on /vt/ noticed I probably would have tried DMing one of her mods about it, but the Phase general exploded about it and containment was already too late.
There have been a few really bad out of context Pippa moments that nobody noticed and I never posted about because of how cancel hungry some of her antis are.

This accidental gamer moment is exactly why I try to not use any slurs, because they can easily slip in without realizing.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Lemon woman's too smart. Twitter will be too distracted ripping into her for saying Yamanba on stream that they won't think to look into what she was doing between 1938 and 1945.

It should've been Nina or Reimu tbh.
I think you're missing some lore, friend.
1688411997528.png

cucurut

I can't believe she keep getting away with it.

(catbox)
Credits to anon.
E:fuck me, penance for working at 3 things at once

E2: Have other meme tax then
1688412990784.png

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Shiina putting in the work to let Airi get an actual night of sleep.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Lemon woman's too smart. Twitter will be too distracted ripping into her for saying Yamanba on stream that they won't think to look into what she was doing between 1938 and 1945.

I think you're missing some lore, friend.
View attachment 34116
hes not the cards he just outright steals the cards

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
You're so bad at being a janny, you don't even get paid in exposure.
No, what this really means is that thhrang IS anon. All those disgusting coom-posts? All those schizo rrats? All him.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Last edited:

MostlyALurker777

Shiina putting in the work to let Airi get an actual night of sleep.

Ot=rR94eiOJZsncliF4FjtPkg&s=19

Honestly happy Shinna did this, work can go fuck itself

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Lucy Pyre has an important announcement

Edit: lmao
1688416896129.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom