"What's a 'bed sheet'?"Sakamata Chloe

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Hakka if you are Here please tell me if you Mama is single i need some hags in my life :) :holohag::hololove:

Besitos a tu mami

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Someone on Twitter said 6 slabs and a throne and floated the idea of 7 deadly sins theme
Imagine being the girl with the lust theme or the sloth theme. Or hell, any of them. Who wants to be known as the greedy bitch before she even debuts?

This might not stop Cover but it makes me laugh.

Stunned But Dumb

They could always be the virtues instead of the sins. Maybe both, playing with the light and dark thing Irys has going on since they're somewhat related to her.

thirteenorphans

Here's another Idol cover from hololi...I mean random utaite.

It was probably a lot cheaper and less effort to release in this way vs official cover.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I wish there was a dramatic video of Yagoo and Kson passing each other at AX.

FL Cascadia

Here's another Idol cover from hololi...I mean random utaite.

It was probably a lot cheaper and less effort to release in this way vs official cover.

Whose PL is this?

Burner of the East

Just another guy on the internet.

Finally caught up and can post something interesting for once (after getting sick on an untimely manner).

This cover made a lot more sense after watching that clip. Yikes. For those who might not know the contents of the song, it is about a girl who was neglected by her own parents. The girl, as a child, never received any reciprocation no matter how well she did in school or no matter how well-behaved she is. No matter how much she longed for it, she never seemed to get any attention, love, or care. In the second half, the girl, after growing up from her elementary school years, confesses to a boy behind a gymnasium one day. The problem is that the girl does not ask for love, she demands it, essentially creating an unhealthy coping system.

No wonder why there's so much emotion behind this cover. When I first heard it after watching Shiina's stream, I got the shivers. It was just that good. And now it makes sense why. It's been repeated ad nauseam but damn, it really is a sad girl company. God bless you Fishman.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Just saw that the first episode of "Tic Ties: the Anime" is out. Has Kiara mentioned this? Was kind of hoping for a watchalong, since she's such a big fan of the games.

thirteenorphans

Jealous

Lurker
Last edited:

thirteenorphans

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Very horse voice La+ is streaming for 1 million. Sub fast so she can rest

The plusmates are super Chad's and have her at 1mil already.

Last edited:

RiverBear

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Random small vtuber from the tiktok algorithm.. rather nice voice, I like it more than the original singer imo since it's not smothered in autotune. Like always it's a bit depressing, all the talented indie singers who get no views..

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Layla Alstroemeria on Observation Duty with the help of Amicia Michella.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
20230703_114553.jpg
We did it Yeahhhh :polkasticks::nenedance:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Negzana

Status