"MOONA SAN HELP ME... IM UFO STACK"La+ Darknesss

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Interesting, plus from what I understand Idol like Phase doesn't allow Thrones. Also what's the deal with her being as active solo as in Idol, is this a way around that?

Also the replies have people who seem unironically mad at the idea of gag gifts. Lmao, rofl even

:SelenHAHAhere:Never reveal your weaknesses!
I think they can do whatever on an alt but just can't reveal the alt on their Idol account or vice versa. Pretty sure Not-Rye streamed as Rye at least once and made the boo bros mad, it's probably fine just not as useful once they have the Idol .
Rie got a bunch of throne gifts on her alt and still has it linked, I think it's fine. How Himebetos came to fallower her alts.... that I can't explain:loading:

So not a great start to the trip:
I wonder why she didn't just drive? Unless maybe, like I had speculated, she had actually moved during her previous trip and not returned to CA. I can't remember why I though this, but I think it had to do with her referencing the phase warehouse at a time where she should have been in CA. Beanut is mysterious.

Limkin

Very interesting that both of these tweets appear to have been posted a few days after Nina talked about her issues with management on stream.
Posting how they are all one big family was getting a little bit on the nose. Also I could've posted Millie's tweet with the same message as Elira's tweet. It's just as insulting to people who can't get ahold of managers that others are talking random shit on meetings

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin honestly did a lot better with the states than I was expecting.
you can hear her brain going overdrive everytime she restarts

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

:SelenHAHAhere:Never reveal your weaknesses!
I think they can do whatever on an alt but just can't reveal the alt on their Idol account or vice versa. Pretty sure Not-Rye streamed as Rye at least once and made the boo bros mad, it's probably fine just not as useful once they have the Idol .
Rie got a bunch of throne gifts on her alt and still has it linked, I think it's fine. How Himebetos came to fallower her alts.... that I can't explain:loading:

I know that Rye did a few collabs and has appeared elsewhere (like Fuyo). However Rye (as Yuko) basically said that they were not allowed to make or use a Throne account so she asked for links and suggestions for items on Twitter instead. Katta every once in awhile is asked about it and she has said they she bugs staff for a Throne but they don't let her. I'm assuming it's like the Yuri thing, if I am paying for something on Throne then the corpo isn't getting any of that cut.

So I wonder if they are more hands off, if maybe Menace has a different contract, if they have changed their position (to which Yuko and Katta haven't set anything up or said anything about it). Or... it is still in process and Menace doesn't give a shit, or she doesn't know/wasn't paying attention.

As for Rie she hasn't had much action on hers (except for the rent payment last time I checked, NOT me, but that was a significant amount of change)

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Can't wait for Rin to forget Minnesota again for the next 5 minutes. :smugselen:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I still haven't caught up with her last violin stream. Going to have some good content for this weekend.

I talked about a Nasa archive channel a few days ago and mentioned that they were about a year behind. Well, they've been uploading quite a bit lately, and now they are almost caught up. Their recent upload earlier today has brought them up to her May 2023 streams, so only a few more before they're caught up with Nasa's streams.

For anyone who doesn't know, there is a channel dedicated to archiving Nasa's streams and some videos and adding AI generated translations to them that seem pretty good. So, if you've ever been interested in checking out the sleepy dragon, this might be a good way. Just check through the archives, find a stream that sounds interesting, throw on the translated subtitles and enjoy:
https://youtube.com/@utatanationarchive

Clip tax:

Polka killed me in this one.
:SelenHAHAhere:

I respect the dedication but if he reuploads the whole vod with just the youtube subs it could trigger the algorithm and flag nasa's channel of reusing content if the algorithm decides to shit the bed, something that rarely happens :smugpipi:
I don't know japanese but I assume the translation is AI because I was skimming through one vod and she was, according to the subs, talking about anus lasers or something and I don't know much about nasa but I don't think she'd be talking about bleaching her asshole. :Vesper-UNHINGED: I think all jp girls would benefit from having some AI translated subs in their vods even if it's a bit inaccurate. I'm still pissed how fucking jew horse susan took away community subs because someone people were making meme subs of videos.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Now we know Pako is in charge of Vesper 2.0 I found a sneak peak
View attachment 33387
But for real I'm super pumped Vesper gets a new design and not only that but it's by an extremely talented person who loves the streamers and it's community. Pako love :sanasmile:

maxresdefault.jpg

gyaru vesper terrible.png

soap suds

Last edited:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Watson discovers the dichotomy of Japanese electronic/tech infrastructure:

Screenshot 2023-06-30 at 14-44-10 【VLOG】cosplay&friends at animuc 2022!!!.png

Bitch should've already gotten herself an international travel adapter at this point. If she does decide to make good on visiting Kiara and travelling around Europe later on, she'll realize how autistic the lack of standardization in power outlets across the world is.

Either way, 100MBPS UP on mobile is pretty ridiculous though.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
FOTM game Only Up has been taken off Steam. Don't really know why but people are talking about nfts and stolen assets.
>people complaining about the game being an NFT advertiser and the stolen assets
>nobody answers when people asks how they found out they did NFTs or what were the stolen assets
>all you have are people smugging about how the game shouldnt have included le evil NFTs

I hate reddit

I wonder how this works or if it even matters on a perms basis, the game is shady as hell apparently, people have known since you have to mute the game to avoid copyright strikes

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Awoogers

first time tuning in to wemi because uruka raided her why is she baby

Stunned But Dumb

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
first time tuning in to wemi because uruka raided her why is she baby
You weren't watching Rin???

1507068124290.gif

Watch this as punishment

brother she finished like 30 minutes ago so i watched bear

i love it when women finger instruments and uwuka is great

then wemi
If true I shall burn your Visage into my brain as "The Jew Dodger"

Last edited:

Awoogers

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Jokes asides, if being forced to sing and dance becomes one of her reasons for leaving NijiEN, then even less reason for her to join Holo.
I'm totally pulling this out of my butt, but I get the feeling that Holo doesn't care how good or bad you are as long as you make an attempt, and get your work done. Where-as Niji is more about the numbers; you have to be good so that the numbers go up, and if you don't get those numbers you don't get support.

Edit:
Nana Asteria is now debuting:
E: She opened with a live performance of a original she will be premiering July 7th(Where the music will be featured), no video up yet for it though on youtube, seems like she has someone working a MV for it.
Gee, these lyrics sound like they were written by someone who is cute and chuuni and who might not be allowed to talk about it and maybe got in trouble for mentioning it in a members post that has now been deleted, but that's just the vibe I got, pulling this theory out of my butt too.

Last edited:

Awoogers

If true I shall burn your Visage into my brain as "The Jew Dodger"
ill have you know that aside from work i wake up at these times because of rin

also id much rather be called "The Brits can Colonize me"

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom