"WATAH IN DA FIYA WHY?! WATAH IN DA FIYA WHY?! Ahh, noto understand"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
If "supporter of censorship" is what you read out of that statement i don't know how to help you.
I was feeling the same way. It seemed like he was just being matter of fact about it. But then I started reading his replies and I changed my mind when I read this.

Screenshot_20230630-143455_Twitter.jpg

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
That confirms it. They're no longer allowed to play Only Up.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I was feeling the same way. It seemed like he was just being matter of fact about it. But then I started reading his replies and I changed my mind when I read this.

View attachment 33479
The old lore is that Zone isn't even one guy, it's a group. The guy who actually worked on Skullgirls might as well not be there anymore.

People also did specifically pay for the digital artbook and the MikeZ announcer, which they changed or removed.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Did this girl just debut? She already has 74K subs. And she's from PRISM?!?!!? WTF!?!?!?!
She was one of Wemi's out of company collabs (possibly the first).

That was fun to watch. Of course, my big dumb dragon/souchou would go fishing and wear a skirt instead of proper gear, facilitating having to censor her crotch/pants...
I enjoy shit like this. I still wonder why the fuck didnt Vshojo pick Giri up.

Rie got a bunch of throne gifts on her alt and still has it linked, I think it's fine. How Himebetos came to fallower her alts.... that I can't explain:loading:
Guessing it had to do with one of the tens of times she has flashed her emails on screen.

Even corpo chuubas openly dunking on Niji.

The comments I saw said the anime girl holding up the cloth blowing behind her was stolen.
Good. I think shitting on other companies like this is healthy.

Also fun song, nice to see how she changed the lyrics and she also managed to nail the singing (she is a great singer).

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I enjoy shit like this. I still wonder why the fuck didnt Vshojo pick Giri up.
GeeXplus moved her to Japan and she doesn't have the vshojo scarlet letter when it comes to collabs. I doubt vshojo would have moved her.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
first time tuning in to wemi because uruka raided her why is she baby
Some women who have traumatic childhoods engage in infantile behaviour as adults. Remi's background is that she was emotionally abused as a child.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
The old lore is that Zone isn't even one guy, it's a group. The guy who actually worked on Skullgirls might as well not be there anymore.

People also did specifically pay for the digital artbook and the MikeZ announcer, which they changed or removed.
They likely paid for a perpetual license to access the artbook and use the announcer pack rather than actually owning it. This agreement likely has terms that the product or your access to it can be altered at any time and done so without your consent. This is the case of almost anything you “buy” from a place like Steam or in an online game. You will own nothing and you will be happy.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Hate to go all political on the main thread but: This is temporary because the French government asked for it. Macron believes that rioters are organizing and emboldening each other via social media, so he's asked Twitter to restrict access and begin removing protest/riot related posts. And it seems Twitter is complying.
We're one step away from Middle-East style social media blackouts during protests, just in the rest of the world.
If only Louis XVI had told twitter to restrict access, it'd have stopped the revolutionaries cold.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
So what are the chances that Zone will change their mind if it happened to something they didn't want it to happen to? The answer is predictable, yes, but when is it not?

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I respect the dedication but if he reuploads the whole vod with just the youtube subs it could trigger the algorithm and flag nasa's channel of reusing content if the algorithm decides to shit the bed, something that rarely happens :smugpipi:
Very true. Hopefully it won't happen, but as you said, YT is shit with a lot of things.
I don't know japanese but I assume the translation is AI because I was skimming through one vod and she was, according to the subs, talking about anus lasers or something and I don't know much about nasa but I don't think she'd be talking about bleaching her asshole. :Vesper-UNHINGED:
You might would be surprised. Looking at some of the official translations...

"Nasa yabai!" -Pipkin Pippa

:SelenHAHAhere:

That collab was so good.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Gura's about to take on the Grimace shake, will she survive, or will she join Chammers at the farm in Australian countryside?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I know that Rye did a few collabs and has appeared elsewhere (like Fuyo). However Rye (as Yuko) basically said that they were not allowed to make or use a Throne account so she asked for links and suggestions for items on Twitter instead. Katta every once in awhile is asked about it and she has said they she bugs staff for a Throne but they don't let her. I'm assuming it's like the Yuri thing, if I am paying for something on Throne then the corpo isn't getting any of that cut.

So I wonder if they are more hands off, if maybe Menace has a different contract, if they have changed their position (to which Yuko and Katta haven't set anything up or said anything about it). Or... it is still in process and Menace doesn't give a shit, or she doesn't know/wasn't paying attention.

As for Rie she hasn't had much action on hers (except for the rent payment last time I checked, NOT me, but that was a significant amount of change)
I mean Rye still has one up, just maybe not enabled https://throne.com/ryeproject/gifters
Menace also doesn't seem to be receiving anything lately, may just be people going on there and suggesting gifts https://throne.com/malchemilla/wishlist
first time tuning in to wemi because uruka raided her why is she baby
She has a tongue https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/tongue-tie/symptoms-causes/syc-20378452#:~:text=Tongue-tie (ankyloglossia) is,release the frenulum (frenotomy).
She has Elmer fud syndrome https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Elmer_Fudd_syndrome#:~:text=Noun&text=(rare) A tendency to replace,labiovelar (/w/) ones.
She was most likely taught English (as first language according to her) by extremely ESl(or more) parents.
She's actually improved her speech a lot over the last year and a lot form her PL before that.
As for why she uses the high pitched voice I don't know but...
Some women who have traumatic childhoods engage in infantile behaviour as adults. Remi's background is that she was emotionally abused as a child.
^This. She is capable of a lower voice but it's rare. She also claims to barely speak in her day to day life and often teachers have assumed she's mute.

No Name

Apparently, they all derail the topics in meetings. The livers themselves actually talk about meetings a lot now that I think about it. More often than not it's stories about how late they were, but some are about how they can get off-topic easily and how sometimes they play games while in meetings.

Gonna be honest, every one of staff meetings gets detailed too, cause listening to an old stuffy doctor arguing with another old stuffy accountant about the bottom line, payments and public appearance is quite boring.
Might aswell try to make atleast a bit enjoyable.
To round off dino month here is the cute axolotl girl Lottie Shinju playing lego Jurassic Park:

Later on Sawa is playing the last level of Turok: Dinosaur Hunter:

And one final dinotuber recommendation:

Dinos Tirano showed up in my recommendations a few days ago. She only speaks Japanese so I can't really say too much about her as a streamer but most of her content seems to be karaoke so I think anyone who enjoys anime girls singing should be able to get something out of this.

At about the same time as Sawa's stream Skye is doing the TTRPG stream with her chat that she teased a while ago. I don't know how she is going to achieve this but it should be a lot of fun. Skye has had some creative stream ideas in the past and her "post credit" scenes for her streams are usually pretty funny as well. If only she wasn't on at the same time as Sawa...

I think it's cool that PRISM is following in Phase's footsteps and having an invader generation. I've only watched Mako's debut but I know people here have liked Nana Asteria for a while. I really wasn't a fan of what I saw of Emma, to be fair I could have just clicked on the wrong stream, but she was also one of the people who dogpiled Lumi so, meh. According to Mako her stream intro is actually a playable game which is also pretty cool.

I saw someone posted a cryptic looking picture of Ant Hime. You guys do know she showed herself in her vidoes right?

I mean her face is steill mostly covered but it's better than the previously posted photo.

Art dump:
View attachment 33473View attachment 33472View attachment 33469View attachment 33470View attachment 33471View attachment 33468

That Lamy picture :shiinastare:
Amiya Aranha watchalong of Galaxy Quest

I'm genuinely surprised to see her watch Galaxy Quest. It's one of those movies I have a VHS copy of stuffed in a box somewhere and just kind of never thought anyone would ever pay attention to.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Gura's about to take on the Grimace shake, will she survive, or will she join Chammers at the farm in Australian countryside?

This certainly rules out the illness rrat, that shake probably comes with a mile-long list of associated health risks :calivomit:

Also, is no one gonna mention the Lia karaoke?

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Numi has a new outfit it definitely doesn't leave anything to the imagination buts got some nice face rigging

She doesn't think she can show the entire model on screen without getting banned
:pikayabai:

akaaoi

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Edit: False alarm, apparently she's like an invader and just joined the company.
We have reached the point joining corpos like this is being referred to as invading.

Fishman really should pat himself on the back for that one intentional or not.
Im glad that Anycolor stopped doing debut waves to focus in graduation waves:smugselen:
Please don't put this evil in their heads.
Very interesting that both of these tweets appear to have been posted a few days after Nina talked about her issues with management on stream.
Actually let me feed this Rrat Sanrio are the people behind Aggretsuko which is like 90% coworker politics including firing/layoffs and other horseshit.combined with the other tweet this Rrat might have legs I doubt they are discussing their graduation more likly they are discussing everyone else leaving the company but still. not gonna reply to you directly but I think you should see this too @Limkin chances are both of them are changing what they are actually talking about in the tweet.
They're also a supporter of censorship, as seen in the recent Skullgirls drama:

how is this censorship? because the game dev's decided that the way too on the nose nazi imagery was beating you over the head with it being nazi imagery? note:the devs themselves. I think it's stupid too but at least don't call it what it's not.

View attachment 33479
Still not seeing it. They didin't remove "parts of the game" they changes some sprites to mainly remove some red armbands and some panty shots the Stillframe is still in the game (it's the victory screen for umbrellas single player story mode I think) just with 100% less red cloth (removing the armbands and making the umbrella flag black not red)
Self censorship is still censorship
no it's "self censorship" hence why we call it that instead of something else you know that thing that was invented so people can be upset over someone changing their mind on something. The game is on or getting ports they probably just want it to be more marketable and sure it being unrepentant unmarketable was part of it's charm it's not the end of the world either. I can still use big band to insult people with music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom