"Japanese shiriaru (Cereal) issu notto miruku, ah, hando! Hando, into zuh mouth! baribaribaribari (Crunch crunch) OK!"Momosuzu Nene

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
While I agree, I am not sure what prompted this?
if i were to guess, people still angry from kirsche stream, and if i were to try to guess even further, i bet it has to do with proctor

RiverBear

Screenshot_20230701-064843_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230701-065343_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Interesting, plus from what I understand Idol like Phase doesn't allow Thrones. Also what's the deal with her being as active solo as in Idol, is this a way around that?

Also the replies have people who seem unironically mad at the idea of gag gifts. Lmao, rofl even

So, I'm not sure what I'm actually looking at here since I don't know much about Throne. These are just recommendations, right? Are people buying stuff for her that isn't on her list? I thought people could recommend you things, but they had to be accepted before they're actually bought. Is she legitimately upset over whatever is happening? Kind of funny given her alter ego is an actual clown.

I hate to always bring up Lumi when talking about the former Cyberlive girls (I'm lying, I don't hate it at all), but I remember she did a segment about all the goofy shit people recommended her on her Throne, and she constantly said she wasn't accepted any of it (funny as hell segment, by the way). She also got a lot of laughs out of it.

I'm just trying to figure out what all is going on before I :selenpointandlaugh: at her.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

So, I'm not sure what I'm actually looking at here since I don't know much about Throne. These are just recommendations, right? Are people buying stuff for her that isn't on her list? I thought people could recommend you things, but they had to be accepted before they're actually bought. Is she legitimately upset over whatever is happening? Kind of funny given her alter ego is an actual clown.

I hate to always bring up Lumi when talking about the former Cyberlive girls (I'm lying, I don't hate it at all), but I remember she did a segment about all the goofy shit people recommended her on her Throne, and she constantly said she wasn't accepted any of it (funny as hell segment, by the way).

I'm just trying to figure out what all is going on before I :selenpointandlaugh: at her.

Yes, you don't auto-accept stuff on Throne. Lucy Pyre did a video on meme shit she got on Throne as well

It's just one of the Cyberlive girls being an annoying whore as always

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Topo Chico

I hate to always bring up Lumi when talking about the former Cyberlive girls (I'm lying, I don't hate it at all), but I remember she did a segment about all the goofy shit people recommended her on her Throne, and she constantly said she wasn't accepted any of it (funny as hell segment, by the way).

Lumi needs to learn baseic gun laws. You buy the gun online (an FFL) and it goes to your local FFL then you pick it up. She should accept guns on her throne, that's based (except it just gives the money for that person to then go buy the gun online). Sry 4 gun sperg.
im not sorry
PS she's accintendally right, that the hellion pictured is banned in california. she'd have to buy a california compliant hellion like this one pictured below. with the cringe fin grip no flashider and 10rnd magazine:

1688165768082.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

I hate to always bring up Lumi when talking about the former Cyberlive girls (I'm lying, I don't hate it at all), but I remember she did a segment about all the goofy shit people recommended her on her Throne, and she constantly said she wasn't accepted any of it (funny as hell segment, by the way). She also got a lot of laughs out of it.

Yeah, it seems like people are suggesting stuff. Which she is accepting and shocker they are buying. Like you don't have to accept, this is all incredibly silly.

Also better clown

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Lumi needs to learn baseic gun laws. You buy the gun online (an FFL) and it goes to your local FFL then you pick it up. She should accept guns on her throne, that's based (except it just gives the money for that person to then go buy the gun online). Sry 4 gun sperg.
im not sorry
PS she's accintendally right, that the hellion pictured is banned in california. she'd have to buy a california compliant hellion like this one pictured below. with the cringe fin grip no flashider and 10rnd magazine:

View attachment 33493
>california legal VHS
Bože pomozi.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

A little bit of innocent Sana, for old time's sake

God's Strongest Dragoon

>live in California
>not on a first name basis with your local sheriff so the fag laws don't apply to you
ISHYGDDT

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
>live in California
>not on a first name basis with your local sheriff so the fag laws don't apply to you
ISHYGDDT
>live in California

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Airi warns of Judgement Day

HR Hate

No comment

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

A little bit of innocent Sana, for old time's sake

Sana was a master troller, she knew exactly what to do to get under someone's skin but was so good at sounding sincere you wouldn't even know she was trolling you until it was already over. Here's another example, because there's never a bad reason to share Sana clips :sanasmile:

Awoogers

i feel like this wil be out of place but i always appreciate the sana clips

it feels nice knowing that sana is still loved even after all this time and i have a feeling namie would appreciate it

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

The sad reality of publicly traded companies, is that all goods and services offered will indubitably be held to lower quality and cost-cutting in order to maximize profits. The reason companies like Rolex, for example, can get away with never lowering standards is because they're technically registered as something different (Rolex is in essence, a non-profit ffs)

There is never any other way with this story.

Thanos_MCU.jpg

God's Strongest Dragoon

The sad reality of publicly traded companies, is that all goods and services offered will indubitably be held to lower quality and cost-cutting in order to maximize profits. The reason companies like Rolex, for example, can get away with never lowering standards is because they're technically registered as something different (Rolex is in essence, a non-profit ffs)

There is never any other way with this story.

View attachment 33495
What's that? You don't want Valve to go public and then start pumping out yearly TF2 and Half Life releases?

Awoogers

i am pretty much late but hey momo is opening wixoss cards(i think) so feel free to jump in

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Fairly unrelated, but are Lumi's movie nights archived anywhere?

Bug Eater

She also said her anniversary project doesn't have a budget. She just hired people, told them what she wanted, and has been basically hands off. Which is weird, Selen is generally known to be quite conservative with her money.
Nah Selen has always gone all out for big events, she's more of a manager than their actual management when it comes to shit like that. She has talked on numerous occasions about how she enjoys supporting the artist community and giving back when she can.

Kson is actually using a normal voice in parts of this. Amazing
Kson rejects her inner hag but she can't stay 22 forever. 1688166892247.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom