"Women on the internet do not exist. If you think that you’ve recently interacted with a woman on the internet it is more likely that what you’ve actually been speaking with is a sea mammal. Do not trust sea mammals pretending to be women on the internet"Dizzy Dokuro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
So how do you groom a... four? Five-view? I don't think politics will work.
This is very important information. Any help is appreciated.
being a wizard and buying a spear.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Be their manager like Mel's

It may backfire on your ass though

Parasocial Andy

Have a bigger following than them and exchange favors.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Become a dedicated clipper or a dedicated fan aritst. Then become a mod. And then ban everyone in sight till your the only one left

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
kiaragun.jpg
Art of Orange woman with a gun

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
How the fuck do you ungroom a 2 or 3 view though

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
being a wizard and buying a spear.
I only need a spear then, machetes and katanas just ain't enough I guess.
Be their manager like Mel's

It may backfire on your ass though
I suck ass at managing, but for the sake of my dream, I will become a manager then.
Have a bigger following than them and exchange favors.
Become a dedicated clipper or a dedicated fan aritst. Then become a mod. And then ban everyone in sight till your the only one left
f U ck

Okay so let me get this straight, I need to become a manager with my own channel that has a bigger following than them, have a spear, maintain my wizard powers, AND clip and make art for them?
well shit
I-I MEAN LET'S DO THIS.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Almost time for the Vespear reveal. Pako my beloved...

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
>be me
>schedule 4 day weekend for 4th of July months in advance
>feel smort
>arrive at weekend
>Shiina not streaming for a week
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Sounds like a perfect time to expand your horizons and catch up on some VODs! :Roboco-MEMENOD:

bothyourhouses

But that's still a far cry from "Cover is paying her to sit on her ass" Literally the only reasonable explanation is shes doing what she claims (A project) behind the scenes

I don't care how much money she brings in Gura at this point is actually harming their image which i cannot see any business putting up with unless shes doing what she claims to be
It's very hard for a company to kill a cash cow, they tend to ride them right into the ground (and why not?). And realistically how much harm is she doing? Most hololive viewers won't even care, and for those who do there's an endless army of simps willing to make up excuses for why she doesn't stream.
They likely paid for a perpetual license to access the artbook and use the announcer pack rather than actually owning it. This agreement likely has terms that the product or your access to it can be altered at any time and done so without your consent. This is the case of almost anything you “buy” from a place like Steam or in an online game. You will own nothing and you will be happy.
This is bullshit and they know it. They sold it, they said they were selling it, they called it selling it. The small print can't take away what the large print says, and any legal system that lets them do that is bullshit too. Don't be a cuck; if they try to take away what's rightfully yours, find a way to take it back.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Raki is gonna have another Karaoke.

On the same time as Vesper reveal, looks like i'll have to watch both with gramps on mute.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Later tonight Sawa is gonna try and finish Turok. Her goal is to beat it before June is finished.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I only need a spear then, machetes and katanas just ain't enough I guess.

I suck ass at managing, but for the sake of my dream, I will become a manager then.

f U ck

Okay so let me get this straight, I need to become a manager with my own channel that has a bigger following than them, have a spear, maintain my wizard powers, AND clip and make art for them?
well shit
I-I MEAN LET'S DO THIS.
sorry dude this only work for 5 views, kronii is a 7 view so you're shit out of luck, good luck with random indies though. :smugselen:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
They likely paid for a perpetual license to access the artbook and use the announcer pack rather than actually owning it. This agreement likely has terms that the product or your access to it can be altered at any time and done so without your consent. This is the case of almost anything you “buy” from a place like Steam or in an online game. You will own nothing and you will be happy.

This is bullshit and they know it. They sold it, they said they were selling it, they called it selling it. The small print can't take away what the large print says, and any legal system that lets them do that is bullshit too. Don't be a cuck; if they try to take away what's rightfully yours, find a way to take it back.
I also think the announcer pack was a stretch goal from their Kickstarter. I saw some people suggest they might run afoul of California fraud laws for removing that if someone wanted to push a lawsuit.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Yes, you don't auto-accept stuff on Throne. Lucy Pyre did a video on meme shit she got on Throne as well

It's just one of the Cyberlive girls being an annoying whore as always

Yeah, it seems like people are suggesting stuff. Which she is accepting and shocker they are buying. Like you don't have to accept, this is all incredibly silly.

Also better clown

Allow me to laugh at the clown girl who runs to her other account and get upset at jokes, then.

:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I gotta see if granpire follows the usual HL schtick of new slow panning outfit/model reveals.. somehow I suspect not. Come on Florida man, surprise us!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Okay, I'll tell you about the Oil Baron method:

1) Get out the credit card. Send a red superchat and sperg out.
2) Your grooming victim notices your red superchat, reads it and says: "Thank you for the hundred dollar superchat" before going back to whatever she was doing on stream.
3) ????
4) Profit

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom