General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Grab your popcorns I guess...

:amepopcorn: :amepopcorn:

That was quick considering Vesper just talked about this today.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Moff love
20230624_210817.jpg

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

I can hear the antis now. 'HOLOLIVE IS A SEXIST COMPANY. A MALE NONCONSENSUALLY RAIDS A FEMALE, AND HE GETS A NEW OUTFIT FOR IT.'

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I liked Vesper's original design, I just think it needed better rigging.

Also, Jesus Christ, I think Niji's statement backfired a bit more than expected...

Archive

Look at the views, likes, and replies:
foto_no_exif (6) (2).png

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Hey, look at this goat I found. Akai Rosu. Self-designed model and rigging with some nice physics and rigging, and she likes 2Mello.

Looks like she primarily streams on Twitch.

Edit:

Ame saw the DSP comparison clip

Chat "just become the DSP of vtubers"
Ame: "Doesnt somebody else already fill that role"?

Lmao i wonder if she knows...

The same person that made that clip also made this one, showing the improvement of Ame's singing over the years. As someone who sings poorly myself it's rather inspirational. She's been taking lessons, right?

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

I'm guessing slick back hair, an older more mature and refined gentleman look.

slicked-back - Copy.jpg

Disappointment

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Hey, look at this goat I found. Akai Rosu. Self-designed model and rigging with some nice physics and rigging, and she likes 2Mello.

Looks like she primarily streams on Twitch.

>"goat" vtuber
>clearly has a demon tail
1687656100322.png
Not today Satan! :magnino:

This is the best because it's almost the exact opposite of what actually happened

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I'm guessing slick back hair, an older and more mature and refined gentleman look.

View attachment 32435

I'm just wondering if they tone down his Yaoi chin, and whether or not he goes more Vampire lookin' or not. Or well, if his design comes closer to Alucard or strays a bit...

SSBU_spirit_Alucard.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Shinri is looking at fan projects.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Koyori had an announcement in her Friday morning stream: she got a cat.

View attachment 32202

lol at the Photoshop and the towels while leaving in the giant Mew plush.
What is it with japanese people and buying horribly inbred and or exotic animals cute cat though
thats not how nutrition works dude I wish it did it would be much easier eat a yogurt every week and your golden. but congratulations on being foolish enough to believe every commerccial that claims shoving ranch dressing on your to go salad is "fine" because its still salad.
I have the perfect clip for this

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I mean it's pretty hardcore when everyone knows your name and face and when you got your wisdom teeth removed:guh:
Why does @Sithis get the vtuber schitzos without even Vtubing? It's not fair! I leave the equivalent of the front door open for you schitzos and a bowl of trick or treats and they just keep on walking by!
:urtearingmeapart:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This is beyond rent free, they're paying the BBC magnate to live in their heads.
This is beyond bizarre as I'm almost certain it is a case of self reporting. Sithis for instance has more or less gone missing, however there are numerous  suspicious boo bros that I'm assuming are riling up VT for fun.

Now I'm paranoid and I'm certain a couple of people have figured out who I am, and I can assure you that I do not use VT. However I am pretty sure I can pinpoint a few other boo bros who post on VT and at least, and I mean at the least, lurk here hardcore. I wont name names, but one of them. A certain thread event all star is easy to guess, but there are other interesting candidates too. Since VT doesnt really affect us in the slightest I assume that they are just trying to stir up shit within the catalog

EDIT
Not to mention I am 99 percent sure that Katta lurks here and I'm 85% sure that Yuko does

:magnino:

Its possible that they are more than lurkers and I have no real intention of disrupting whatever they are trying to accomplish as fuck 4chan

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
This is beyond bizarre as I'm almost certain it is a case of self reporting. Sithis for instance has more or less gone missing, however there are numerous  suspicious boo bros that I'm assuming are riling up VT for fun.

Now I'm paranoid and I'm certain a couple of people have figured out who I am, and I can assure you that I do not use VT. However I am pretty sure I can pinpoint a few other boo bros who post on VT and at least, and I mean at the least, lurk here hardcore. I wont name names, but one of them. A certain thread event all star is easy to guess, but there are other interesting candidates too. Since VT doesnt really affect us in the slightest I assume that they are just trying to stir up shit within the catalog

EDIT
Not to mention I am 99 percent sure that Katta lurks here and I'm 85% sure that Yuko does
Do it! name them. Kropausechamp.png

soap suds

Here are the debuts and watchalongs.
Vezalius Bandage:

Vantacrow Bringer:

Yu Q. Wilson:

Main Niji channel:

Oliver's:

e: Elira just tried to raid into the main channel, but she isn't whitelisted lmao. Vezalius does have her whitelisted so she's raiding into him after she's done. Apparently, not everyone in EN has allowed her to raid them so I'm a bit surprised the new guys do already.
There's something very odd going on here.

That being, there isn't an original song premiering. Why, what happened?
Just like their JP counterparts, they don't get a song. The JP heroes at least got a voice drama, but these guys only get a regular welcome voice pack that every new liver gets now. I don't know, maybe later on they'll get something.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Here are the debuts and watchalongs.
Vezalius Bandage:

Vantacrow Bringer:

Yu Q. Wilson:

Main Niji channel:

Oliver's:

There's something very odd going on here.

That being, there isn't an original song premiering. Why, what happened?

thirteenorphans

e: Elira just tried to raid into the main channel, but she isn't whitelisted lmao. Vezalius does have her whitelisted so she's raiding into him after she's done. Apparently, not everyone in EN has allowed her to raid them so I'm a bit surprised the new guys do already.
Gotta be in the clique. Redirecting is a privilege not a right so don't forget to suck up to your senpai and obey your manager even if they ghost you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom