General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

Sena Bonbon and Sleepy playin Mario kart:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Froot adjacent OBKatiekat, whose defining features are being gay and playing guitar, has seemingly made the switch from Twitch to YT?

Personally as someone that can't stand Twitch these days, I'd love for a big exodus to YT... :unsure:

Anime Fan

Phase connect blue bear going to be doing a snack stream

Negzana

> Kaela has like a hundred netherrite blocks and thousands of diamond blocks and dozens of elytras
> Yet never knew netherrack makes nether brick
>Just decided to grind down whole fortresses for the brick

Hagsmith love

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

PekoWick

Ah, my mistake then. Yeah I noticed it too, and she basically drew Death Stranding fanart first (got noticed by folks there) before suddenly jumping to vchuuba. I really like the way the drawing goes, since it just sometimes so energetic and even mimics the type of game that was based on (minecraft sprites for minecraft related art, for example).

wait, Housewife?!

also excuse to post one of my fav piece from Hikosan with akirose innit.

Yeah hikosan is a housewife.

Some of her tweet after pekora announce her 1/4 scale figure

hik.jpghik1.jpg

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Seiken Densetsu 2&3
Chrono Trigger
Star Ocean
Dragon Quest V-VI and I+II/III remakes
Final Fantasy IV-VI
Earthbound
Breath of Fire I-II
The Fire Emblem games

I can only guess the DS or PS1 match the SNES when it comes to RPGs. The lineup is really stacked
forgot Live a Live and Metal Max as well (though i think no one played metal max so fair) I was hoping maybe we could get a Vtuber to at least glance in the direction of a JRPG if Vesper goes all in on SNES era RPG's id be super down.

if were talking handheld era specifically Tactics Ogre the Shining Series and Swordcraft story would also be worth a glance. GBA DS and SNES eras were king of quality rpg's.

Grampire confirmed excellent taste.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
> Kaela has like a hundred netherrite blocks and thousands of diamond blocks and dozens of elytras
> Yet never knew netherrack makes nether brick
She got that stuff through the power of autism, not minecraft expertise....

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Guys guys! Don't forget! 2 hours 22 minutes! BE THERE!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Is anyone actually keeping count? How close are we to the fabled 109?

Also putting my money on the PhaseConnect discord being the next one, because I had a few glances in the Capippalist chat during Pippa's 2nd Anniversary stream, and it was 30% Nolan.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Negzana

/vt/ lying and being defamatory, say it isn’t so.

I literally harassed no one and posted no doxxes. Nor does the ban have anything to do with past life content.
/vt/ lying and being defamatory might not be happening (Okay it will still happen, tribalfaggotry) if you weren't being Nolan.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
/vt/ lying and being defamatory, say it isn’t so.

I literally harassed no one and posted no doxxes. Nor does the ban have anything to do with past life content.
I'm fairly certain that there is a number of jsdf that monitor this forum heavily after the Kurt drama so they will always pounce on opportunities like this

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Majin Obama, an OG of the FGC, talking about the SF6 CR Cup and how big of a deal it is.

Also here's more Korone highlights.

Further commentary from FGC Youtuber "ANIMEILLUMINATI"

Also a clip of Korone vs. Botan scrim. Where Korone fucking crushes Botan

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I'm fairly certain that there is a number of jsdf that monitor this forum heavily after the Kurt drama so they will always pounce on opportunities like this
Judging by how faggy the average /jsdf/ user seems to be i have no difficulty in believing they're the most snitching fanbase to any and all fun

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Also, as someone who drinks a decent amount of Diet Coke, there is something about McD's where their Coke fountain drink machines are always perfectly calibrated. At a gas station you never know what you are going to get, but it always tastes exactly on point there.
We'll see if I'm late, give me all the clocks if someone already posted it, but McD's spends extra $$ to get their soda syrup delivered in metal tanks instead of plastic bags like most places so it tastes better. They also filter the water and pre-chill it so it's cleaner and colder than other place's soda machines. Also I've heard it claimed their straws are wider than normal so the bubbles hit your tongue more.

edit:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I mean, we had the entire BBC Butthurt saga and its thread because some boobro got so shittershattered at @Sithis that he started sharting out the most pretentiously written posts known to man. So yeah, safe to say, completely rent free.

edit: Y E P

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
1687654683134.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom