"Sorry all ear users"Ceres Fauna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I found some comments on Iketog saying he (or far more likely someone associated with him) posted the model pic in the comments section of Vox's dox page around this time in May. I was unable to confirm as scrolling 20 pages of Iketog comments isn't my idea of a good time.
Around May, right? I got nothing to do, so i'll give it a try.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Around May, right? I got nothing to do, so i'll give it a try.
It made it to /vt/ on the 24th of May and I know those people and /nijien/ are the same people, so maybe start there and work backwards?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Marimari got her novelty slurpee
it was only ok. Not as good as the sodacouldn't get the syrup unfortunately.

Edit: Now she's talking about rj2la

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Several Nijis are in 3view territory. None of them hit 5view.
What are you talking about? NijiEN talents absolutely can get over 10,000 viewers though it may not be as common as in HoloEN.

There are very few indies that can muster even the absolute lowest metrics that a NijiEN member can get. Sure, skipping out on going corpo makes sense if you’re someone like Shondo or Nina Saotome but the overwhelming (95%+) majority of vtubers won’t ever crack 100 viewers.
Indeed, during the height of COVID Luxiem was easily pulling in thousands of viewers even beyond 10k, especially Mysta, Vox and during collabs. I can't remember seeing a single 3view in the rest of NijiEN during that period. It's only recently that they've entered 3-4view territory, as part of a decline in the industry as a whole.

Caramel Idol is taking SEGGS quizzes.

I caught a bit of this and I got the impression she might be an ally........................

But maybe it's because I didn't watch the rest to get better context.

They are most likely going to show information about the new Niji wave in less than 6 hours, seeing the leaked models, it is going to be another male-only wave, this made my interest drop considerably.

My only hope is that, at least, one of them has interest in playing fighting games and don't fujobait (too much). :optimistic:
Hope they can cover CRPGs, indie shooters, and RTSs.

image.png

At least they responded pretty quick.
Once again, putting Niji to shame.

The designs aren't all that great either.
Bandaid Handicap looks like a discount Genshin character. Like you crunched together Baizhu and a mummy.
Tyrol Vinegar looks like someone took the protagonist of Wonderful 101 and just stretched him out.
And Wilson Wilson looks like he's from an ad for one of those fake Chinese mobile game ads you get before your youtube video starts.
If Tempus can end up the way they did, maybe this can too :optimistic:

I honestly do wonder how much of a say the Nijisanji talents get in naming themselves...but then again, no self-respecting human would deem to name themselves the likes of Ver Vermillion.
Makes me think if Aruvn just ditched them because he was given a really fucking shit name?
:Vesper-UNHINGED:
Reeks of an ESL trying to make cool English-sounding names

One of the YouTube drama fags intends on talking about Ant Hime's Froot documentary getting struck:

Archive

Khyo has way more balls than False tbh. If Froot ends up striking him, the Streisand effect is gonna be glorious :amepopcorn:

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
I know Omocat was mentioned a little while ago, but why are they being cancelled?
They hate to see a girl boss winning!
Yes it was the classic twitter move of digging up a bad opinion from 10 years ago. Many pronoun havers and troon flags in her replies calling her a pedo which I find ironic considering what those people get up to.
It's funny because this whole thing isn't even new. They tried to cancel her on Tumblr for the same shit 8 or so years ago and it look where it got her.

Tl;dr is that she was high at offkai and recieved a text from Mari saying to text her before she comes back to the hotel room. She doesn't read the text and finds Mari with "Five complete strangers" that she's never seen before in the room. Also Mari had to change her bed sheets because juice spilled. Rrats easily brewed from there. Thankfully Mari dealt with it the right way by joking about it.

Five complete strangers is a very strange way to say five guys even as a joke. Was she high when she did the stream and said it as well?? That Cali kush must have melted her brain
To me, this doesn't look bad on Idol at all, she didn't bother to send them an invoice till late night on the 20th?
And she somehow expected them to pay her all the things in the 2 days they didn't have the invoice?

Edit: I'm going to add in her own words from her document.
I see no proof of the invoice being sent, just her saying her boyfriend sent one on the 19th (retard, handle your own business).
And then a message on the 20th saying what email to expect an invoice from.
View attachment 31874
RULE NUMBER 1 OF BEING A FREELANCER: YOU DO THE WORK YOU SEND THE INVOICE
RULE NUMBER 2 OF BEING A FREELANCER: IF INVOICE IS NOT PAID WITHIN A TIMELY FASHION YOU HOUND THEIR ASS UNTILL THEY PAY YOU.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
On a related note, am I alone in thinking that an official Airi cover of "Overd" with a themed MV would be absolutely amazing?

She has a clean voice. I think it would be a nice if she sung the song in her own style, maybe lower the vocal range. Airi song

For a studio they'll want to minimise echoes so hard surfaces are a no-no.
Ah, so all of the dancing that we have seen was on carpet?

Comfy streamer Maru is playing an unhinged game

GOTBB

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Marimari got her novelty slurpee
it was only ok. Not as good as the sodacouldn't get the syrup unfortunately.

Edit: Now she's talking about rj2la
The femboy apparently demanded Mari go play Mario Kart or Mario Party with him or some weird shit (I can't remember if he did it directly or what. She mentioned something about her roommate). He was doing this weird shit with other vtubers, as well.

Mari said next time to kill him on sight.
To the fed boys: She was joking. She later clarified to not do that.

As for the sex thing, obviously not real. I have zero reason to believe she's lying.

However, she did say people are free to meme it, and she won't mind as long as it's not mean (like straight up calling her a whore or something like that). She herself has been memeing it.

As stated before, this is the best way for her to handle this. To be expected by Mari.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

a

Can't wait for this woman to find the forum. I want her to sign up and pick a fight with everyone here.

Kalion

:)
Like many vtubers before her, saying the n-word was the best thing to happen to Marimari.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
MARI FUMO

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
First time watching a Fauna ASMR in a long time, TSKR

TheOathbreakerTarvos

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Someones been working on a Marimari voice AI

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
NIJINAMES STRIKES AGAIN. Jesus H fucking Christ...

Vezalius Bandage
Yu Q Wilson
Tyrant Vanta
I want to put the guy who comes up with niji names and the guy who comes up with gundam names in a room together and see what kind of stupid shit they come up with

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

a

Can't wait for this woman to find the forum. I want her to sign up and pick a fight with everyone here.

Wasn't her proof that she's not just a Froot alt that she posts during prime UK hours?

Because...

1687413974045.png
She made this post at 6:40am over here. Guess she wakes up bright and early to fight the trolls!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I wish froot's mum would stop posting in her honor, because no matter how well-intentioned she is, saying nothing is infinitely better than worsening her daughter's reputation, and doubling-down will only stoke the flames further

learning to ignore people baiting her will unironically improve both of their experiences in the long-term

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
It made it to /vt/ on the 24th of May and I know those people and /nijien/ are the same people, so maybe start there and work backwards?
I tried backward (24th, 23rd, etc) all the way to 24th march. That's page 270-271 (out of page 282) to page 249 and so far I have found nothing about non-Vox related leaks. All I found is kindreds, kindred related banter,s a poem about nipples, and kindreds murdering each other because some of them is trying to do crusade against anyone who accidentally (or intentionally) shit on their internet husband.

Maybe it's there, but I don't really put my hopes up.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I wish froot's mum would stop posting in her honor, because no matter how well-intentioned she is, saying nothing is infinitely better than worsening her daughter's reputation, and doubling-down will only stoke the flames further

learning to ignore people baiting her will unironically improve both of their experiences in the long-term
I hope she doubles down. Froot is a preachy, miserable individual who is almost always brought into my field of vision for saying or doing something unpleasant. Aprimum is the unhinged disaster that takes the edge off from that by being the worst PR rep imaginable, turning the situation into a comedy.

I am never going to like these people, but I would rather Froot be part of an entertaining lolcow double-act with her mother, than go solo and just be a tumour I want to go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom