"My feet are the same size as my mom's, and for some reason I thought her feet are 27 centimeters, that is humongous; No, my feet are... 23... 22.5 to 23 wait let me double-check, uh my sister says that's like US size 10, oh I'm like a size 7 lol so no, I'm not bigfoot!"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
That kinda sounds like someone's "I don't want to do this so I'll give them a crazy-high quote instead of telling them to go pound sand" price
More like "this person doesn't seem to know what this actually cost but has a lot of money so I might be able to scam them" price.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Well, here we go. I'd say NijiYamanbas are eating good, but at this point they're overfed.

Archive

1687392212373.png

Debut feature waiting room on the official channel, to be hosted by Mysta and Rosemi.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I actually admire Idol's commitment to diversity - judging by the designs of the new gen, they'll even hire colour-blind artists to work for them.
it's vtubing nearly all of them are pastel clusterfucks even the good ones.
Haven't made a gif in a while.

View attachment 31860
the focus of this gif is way too high but we should probably cease before this turns into thirst posting.

Late payment sucks but unless you got proof they are stiffing you it's probably a logistics fail more then anything else even a smaller company like idol.

Stop crying on twitter realize your not the only employee there and contact w/e department to get it sorted. Enjoy being put on whatever shortlist if the first thing you do when you encounter any slight issue is take to the twitters.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Well, here we go. I'd say NijiYamanbas are eating good, but at this point they're overfed.

Archive

are they even trying anymore holy fuck :whatastory:
These poor cunts must've signed their contracts way before niji started to shit itself and probably won't renew after they're done.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Archive

NIJINAMES STRIKES AGAIN. Jesus H fucking Christ...

Vezalius Bandage
Yu Q Wilson
Tyrant Vanta

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
are they even trying anymore holy fuck :whatastory:
These poor cunts must've signed their contracts way before niji started to shit itself and probably won't renew after they're done.
All that and they get a nigga named fucking Wilson

Tightpinch

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
All that and they get a nigga named fucking Wilson
I'd laugh, but at the same time, Idol named one of their chicks fucking Ron of all things.

1687392679425.png

Judging by the tweet they're apart of the the 2 new jp waves that happen this year
They're under the Nijisanji EN banner, so I imagine it's lore wankery more than anything.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
"All i can say about my weight is that most people can lift me with 1 arm" - Dizzy Dokuro 2k23

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
So a person has an issue with a corpo, and instead of contacting said corpo and giving a fair amount of time to get a response, they go to Twitter to cry and make a private matter public. The corpo reaches out, gets the issue fixed, the person looks foolish, and regrets making a matter that could have been settled in private public. Why do I feel like I've heard this one before...
LumiSmug.JPG

I swear, Niji uses the same name generator as the one in Age of Wonders 4...
Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG
Capture4.JPG

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>Vezalius Bandage
I guess Sanitarius Napkin was a little too on the nose? :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
That's gonna be a big "oof" from me dawg. ... And I actually like Niji. :painpeko:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Bug Eater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom