"I hate dinosaurs! That's a lie, they don't know I'm autistic in this game"Zumi Dokumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunned But Dumb

IDK if I'm blind or I just cant seem to find the gap you are talking about? where in the picture you feel the gap is?
In front of Lumi and Next to Panko in the far left, there's a bit of a gap where you could fit another small character (Yuri) overlapping a bit and posing or something. Lumi's waist is also a bit off-model, which leads many to believe it was hastily drawn in after removing Yuri.

Hey I don't remember was Yuri a good singer? I don't recall her singing much, but I could be wrong. I think she did a Super Idol cover?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
20230621_193415.jpg
Lapu Chan became French
Lapu LOVE

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
IDK if I'm blind or I just cant seem to find the gap you are talking about? where in the picture you feel the gap is?

The problem if your are someone hoping to get into corpo Vtuber your are probably more likely to win the lottery than to get into Hololive, even if you are really talented, it was already much less likely with their only 1 wave of 5 each year model, now that they seemed to slow down even more, not to mention you could be wanting for God knows how long for debut even if you get in, I feel any vtuber that want to really try to get into a corpo should just apply to both, hoping to get into Holo but knowing you have a much better chance at Niji.
The image is a bit asymmetrical when you look at the edge where Lumi is. There is a bit of an empty gap between Lumi and the edge of the image where a seething vtweeter should have been.
1687387055097.png

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

The normal Sub to CCV rate was around 1% of Subs in a "natural" growth environment. (This tails off with time) Rin's conversion of Shorts Subs is a lot lower, but it's still there.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Theres something so uncanny about hearing Marines voice speaking fluent english

Now you too can become your own oshi

I hope this doesnt cause the return of the horse

No Name

child(?) meets hags in nipon

sound fun
I don't watch Kobo, the Indonesian language is one of the worst ear rapes I can think of, and her loud voice while speaking it just makes it worse.
But I do like seeing her interact with other people, it's always a treat.

Also, wtf was going on 15 or so pages back with the drive by? I thought I somehow landed in the wrong forum, why would any of you even entertain them for a second? Shame on all of you who responded to them.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Are you confusing total views with CCV (concurrent viewership)? Because looking at Playboard you can see people like Aster and Aia are averaging around 450 CCV, and Scarle is around 750CCV.
Yup, got them switched in my head. You'll have to forgive me, I'm retarded and hurt myself in my confusion. :guradumbl:

I think it has to do with cover licensing, her latest cover is from the jonas brothers and I'm sure she doesn't have any legal rights to use their song. You actually have to pay someone to let you properly cover a song. This info comes from almost a decade ago from Jack Cunte before he became the patreon founder and was pooplamoose, if you want to release a cover of a song with any monetary intent you have to pay licensing and that price ranges depending on the artist/label.
That's what paying a "mechanical license" for a song means. It's actually pretty easy to cover a song by just paying for the mechanical license for it. The barrier is the cost for the license.

Screenshot 2023-06-21 at 18-43-38 Where Can I Get a Mechanical License.png

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Have a 40-minute clip of Kronii's drunk Diablo adventure.

Not-Username

Theres something so uncanny about hearing Marines voice speaking fluent english

Now you too can become your own oshi

I hope this doesnt cause the return of the horse

Those might still be easy to detect with tooling. But somehow this is concerning.

🐎

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Negzana

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Looks like there was some minor drama with an idolcorp illustrator

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This licensing is why probably gura said that covering queen would cost her 250k, 99% is the license.
To clarify this, she was talking about covering the Kanaria song called Queen which a handful of other Hololive talents have covered, not a song from the English band, and the $250k figure had nothing to do with the mechanical licenses. She wanted to make an alternate arrangement of the song which would have required commissioning new instrumental tracks rather than using the pre-existing official instrumentals like the others did, and someone she went to priced up the job at $250k so she passed on it (and presumably just dropped the idea rather than trying to find someone else to do it for less).

Looks like there was some minor drama with an idolcorp illustrator

The lack of response and the delayed payment looks bad on Idol's end, but it looks like the situation was ultimately resolved? Seems unprofessional for the artist to write a crypiece about it, especially with that insufferable emotionally-driven tone like they're 14 and the repeated "well you're a big company so uh, no u" shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom