"MILK DOESNT EXPIRE i drink milk past 1-2 weeks all the time!! im lactose intolerant though so it kinda hurts ;v;"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Calli and Kronii on Minecraft tonight btw.

But Calli comes on 3 hours after Kronii with open VC. I'm not the biggest Calli fan, but she's tried the open VC for a while now and the only people that ever show up are ID members lol. (Rarely at that.) So i'm curious if they'll meetup. 3 hours isn't that far of a stretch for Kronii to make it. But HoloEN often times seems deadly afraid of Open VC and they make it awkward as shit.

Pomu is also in Minecraft tonight with Nina and possibly some others. (I haven't checked everyone.)

Selen is...

image.png

Who knows maybe we get another Guerilla tonight or she'll pop up in Pomu's MC?

On that note, have some Selen art. Laughing dragon love. 💜

god that art is hot
Haven't made a gif in a while.

Selen2.gif

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
i wonder why she likes the blahaj shark so much
Blahaj sharks were popular with actual "uwu quirky" women on tumblr at somepoint before troons apropiated it like the nazis did the swastika

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Awoogers

i wonder why she likes the blahaj shark so much
funny thing is i actually didnt know that blahaj became a symbol or some shit for the troonies i just know for a fact that girls like stuffed toys no matter how mundane or fucked up it is

kestraline

Early Adopter

Caramel Idol is taking SEGGS quizzes.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Yeah i know. Thats why i would love an off topic thread since i dont go on the farms but i dont know if this is possible

Edit : im also guessing if there isnt one already its for a reason

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
They are most likely going to show information about the new Niji wave in less than 6 hours, seeing the leaked models, it is going to be another male-only wave, this made my interest drop considerably.

My only hope is that, at least, one of them has interest in playing fighting games and don't fujobait (too much). :optimistic:

Limkin

funny thing is i actually didnt know that blahaj became a symbol or some shit for the troonies i just know for a fact that girls like stuffed toys no matter how mundane or fucked up it is

Let me present this as an evidence. The uglier and more fucked up the better

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Shiina is going to play the latest rage game

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
She had tweets from when she was younger and said she liked shotas. Can't remember if she was also a minor at that point but yeah, twitter mob instantly went after her.
This is the most retarded shit I have seen in a very long time. I would love for once someone has the balls to tell people to go off themselves when they start bitching about things like this.

Not Magnies pupil talks about OffKai, hanging out with a lot of vtubers. Mentioned that one of the professors friends forgot his phone in a uber (38:33). Combine that with Magnie talking about how Altare once forgot his phone it's safe to assume that at least him and Bettel were there with Magnie.

He mentioned that he followed a lot of the Vtubers he met on twitter, so if anybody want's to check. I'm not on the bird site and can't be bothered making a burner account.

Altare has a Pikachu tattoo on his arm. So that's a pretty big way to identify him if he ever decides to pop around on a convention and not wear long sleeve shirts. (main reason I dislike tattoos, people can identify you in photos)

Randomly stumbled upon this but it looks like some vtuber that's graduating soon wants to form a vtuber group. I feel like I've definitely seen this person posted here before and I'm not sure this has any substance but I thought it interesting.

Archive

Archive

She's pretty cool and I really like the shit she posts on Twitter. About a month ago she said she would rebrand or something. Dont, remember exactly why. She is a black chick that hates when other people bring up their race to bitch and moan about things.
1687384013940.png

Jesus-fucking-Christ. Another Niji-wave?

Last I checked, there are 30 fucking Niji-EN members already. That's 6 more than a single day has hours.

Mofos are just carpet-bombing the time-slot and just forcing everyone to cannibalize viewers off each other - saturate the scene with Niji EN choices and forcing view counts via market saturation.
Their last 2 gens are suffering a bit because of it because people that might tune in for them are already focusing on the older talents.

Let me break the nijiYamanba posting with some phase shit. This just came up in my feed, it comes out in 17 hours

Made by jelly with lyrics by her and rie. Lumi wasn't kidding when she said this year would be the year of phase originals, if rie and jelly can make decent lyrics they're set.
Also notice the obvious gap in the composition of the picture, weird, it's like something is missing but I guess it wasn't that important. :ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:

Good for them to actually go a bit more into the music aspect. I do feel like they need to work on their marketing. Someone like Lumi that drops about a song a month barely gets any views on her videos and im not really sure why since she is a very good singer.

Huh, birdspic having a collab with this company vtuber from the HyperX peripheral/PC brand

This dude is collabing with anyone and everyone while at the same time dropping originals and song covers ever 3 weeks or so. As far as PR goes, I feel like he is doing an amazing job to get outside audiences that might not even know about Tempus to at least know or recognize their

The conversion rate has always been super low from what I've seen, but I think the people who actually broke through and got it to convert to livestream viewers was Yuko and Rin. Hell, Punkalopi has 500k+ subs from her shorts, but pulls 400CCV+ on her livestreams.
You are about right. Rin has gotten some new stream watchers. Last time I checked she was averaging around 900-1000 CCV (she had 350,000subs) and before the huge channel explosion she had around 500-600. Her timezone is probably not optimal since she is EU and streams at EU time which isn't as popular as NA times.

I do feel like only based on subs she is fine. She's almost at half a million which is huge for a tiny corpo and even more impressive when its been less than a year.

Literally /everywhere/ has been talking about this. Even Juniper's discord. I can't get away from it.
This is great honestly. This will boost her numbers.

Awoogers

Let me present this as an evidence. The uglier and more fucked up the better

and lets not talk about how amalee apparently crucifies her plushies

women are weird man

edit:this was the short that i found about it but she did talk about the crucification on joels date night back then

Last edited:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Let me break the nijiYamanba posting with some phase shit. This just came up in my feed, it comes out in 17 hours

Made by jelly with lyrics by her and rie. Lumi wasn't kidding when she said this year would be the year of phase originals, if rie and jelly can make decent lyrics they're set.
Also notice the obvious gap in the composition of the picture, weird, it's like something is missing but I guess it wasn't that important. :ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:

IDK if I'm blind or I just cant seem to find the gap you are talking about? where in the picture you feel the gap is?

Oh, no question - this is undoubtedly great for AnyColor - ultimately it all converts to Niji views in the end. Any prospective Niji Livers coming in can expect at least a 100k sub incline shortly after debut and likely an average of 10K CCVs per stream if they're decent.

Personally though, if I had any recently graduated indie oshiis that I hope reincarnate and see again under a corpo, I'd rather they pop up with Cover instead. More room to grow without having to get super-cutthroat for views within your corpo-mates.
The problem if your are someone hoping to get into corpo Vtuber your are probably more likely to win the lottery than to get into Hololive, even if you are really talented, it was already much less likely with their only 1 wave of 5 each year model, now that they seemed to slow down even more, not to mention you could be wanting for God knows how long for debut even if you get in, I feel any vtuber that want to really try to get into a corpo should just apply to both, hoping to get into Holo but knowing you have a much better chance at Niji.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Funny man and mr."for the cause" are practicing some Niji unity in 10:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Good for them to actually go a bit more into the music aspect. I do feel like they need to work on their marketing. Someone like Lumi that drops about a song a month barely gets any views on her videos and im not really sure why since she is a very good singer.
I think it has to do with cover licensing, her latest cover is from the jonas brothers and I'm sure she doesn't have any legal rights to use their song. You actually have to pay someone to let you properly cover a song. This info comes from almost a decade ago from Jack Cunte before he became the patreon founder and was pooplamoose, if you want to release a cover of a song with any monetary intent you have to pay licensing and that price ranges depending on the artist/label.

This licensing is why probably gura said that covering queen would cost her 250k, 99% is the license. Lumi releases the cover but lets the artist claim the video so she gets nothing and they can't put the music on spotify or on ads without having a jew lawyer up their asses like it's a palestinian child. The japanese artists might work entirely different and that is why you get japanese covers to death, the only english covers are from songs that are old enough to be public domain like country roads.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Pioneer

Just wanted to post some songs.

It's been so long since her last concert. I hope she gets a new one with a real crowd sometime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom