"What the hell is a 'power bottom'?"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Calli and Kronii on Minecraft tonight btw.

But Calli comes on 3 hours after Kronii with open VC. I'm not the biggest Calli fan, but she's tried the open VC for a while now and the only people that ever show up are ID members lol. (Rarely at that.) So i'm curious if they'll meetup. 3 hours isn't that far of a stretch for Kronii to make it. But HoloEN often times seems deadly afraid of Open VC and they make it awkward as shit.

Pomu is also in Minecraft tonight with Nina and possibly some others. (I haven't checked everyone.)

Selen is...

image.png

Who knows maybe we get another Guerilla tonight or she'll pop up in Pomu's MC?

On that note, have some Selen art. Laughing dragon love. 💜

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Calli and Kronii on Minecraft tonight btw.

But Calli comes on 3 hours after Kronii with open VC. I'm not the biggest Calli fan, but she's tried the open VC for a while now and the only people that ever show up are ID members lol. (Rarely at that.) So i'm curious if they'll meetup. 3 hours isn't that far of a stretch for Kronii to make it. But HoloEN often times seems deadly afraid of Open VC and they make it awkward as shit.

Pomu is also in Minecraft tonight with Nina and possibly some others. (I haven't checked everyone.)

Selen is...

image.png

On that note, have some Selen art. Laughing dragon love. 💜

god that art is hot

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
finally someone who likes the awkward midget
I was subbed to her back in the day but couldn't keep up with the 12 hour streams. Also when the Nijisanji clips dried up I kind of forgot about her. If only we could roll back time to pre covid...

Also I know I spam Sleepy, but I also like unintentional algorithm comedy

Screenshot_20230621-145706_Chrome.jpg

Awoogers

I was subbed to her back in the day but couldn't keep up with the 12 hour streams. Also when the Nijisanji clips dried up I kind of forgot about her. If only we could roll back time to pre covid...

Also I know I spam Sleepy, but I also like unintentional algorithm comedy

everything was fine till some chinks said fuck it bat soup

fucking chinks man

and yeah pre covid was a time where some ars clips blew up

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Some weird shit is happening in /vsj/ at the moment idk really what it's about something about Management pushing nazuna to drop her hard-core parasocial fans? Whatever it is it spurred one if the janines to add a mouse gif to the background of the catalog so maybe they know something we don't?
I just read this but this an ongoing issue in that thread Lolipops (the name of the Nazuna Fanbase) start to be like a minority that isnt tolerated because of unicorns so you have either go to the Mike thread or behave like a VSJP lover against you will
1687379040956.png

Also @Autisticus it looks like Nazuna wont leave Vshojo because she will still be there for this event

Last edited:

Limkin

Rin tried to be feminine and nearly caused another plague to happen in the UK.
Which is funny because according to Juna, that's just a regular Rin irl. She described her as wearing the cutest girliest outfits, and I am a firm believer that she is not in fact over her "girl in pretty dresses with frills" phase
Also have this. She is a professional shill, numberfag and clout chaser. It's not a menhera, it's a business strategy

Bug Eater

The last few waves still definitely have standouts, but feel like they lack anyone that really feels a step ahead, like Selen or Vox; probably 🌈 but hopefully this one has something to go for.
I'm just hoping that the "gamer wave" actually has some real gamers, and isn't just a typical male wave/Luxiem 3.0 in space. I'd love to see someone who plays CS, R6 or literally any FPS other than the usual Apex/Valo/etc. (farming the 🌈 here)

IIRC she said she might take a break today - it's kind of a busy week for her because on top of dealing with the tooth crap, she was invited to the Twitch Rivals Apex event (22nd & 23rd at 12pm PT) and also has the Payday 2 collab with Axel, Altare, and Nocturnal (also on the 22nd).

Awoogers

Which is funny because according to Juna, that's just a regular Rin irl. She described her as wearing the cutest girliest outfits, and I am a firm believer that she is not in fact over her "girl in pretty dresses with frills" phase
Also have this. She is a professional shill, numberfag and clout chaser. It's not a menhera, it's a business strategy

im just imagining a rin with a dress tripping over absolutely nothing right now

thanks

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
IIRC she said she might take a break today - it's kind of a busy week for her because on top of dealing with the tooth crap, she was invited to the Twitch Rivals Apex event (22nd & 23rd at 12pm PT) and also has the Payday 2 collab with Axel, Altare, and Nocturnal (also on the 22nd).

Yeah just catching up on her last Guerilla now with breakfast. Mildly concerning, I swear her last competitive Apex-arc spawned a mini-depression cycle. 😖

But she seems in good spirits about it at least. Guaranteed prize money! :SelenHAHAhere:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I was going to comment on how, despite having gained well over 60k subs in under a month, Rin's CCVs haven't really reflected this but as I keep typing this post, her viewership just keeps increasing at a constant rate. Whatever Aviel and the tribe paid for this voodoo seems to be working. That, and the Orbiter Effect which always helps.
CCV dispite being the "big important number" won't change much because of a few subs even as much as 60K remember the majority of those came from seeing her youtube shorts which are a far cry from being willing or able to sit down and watch a full stream.

Rin is great don't get me wrong but the sub buff is mostly bragging rights.
I'm ashamed at how long I read this as a portmanteau as Chum+torpedo and not what it actually is that I just registered now
You have infact found the joke.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Goddammit, IRyS! That's when Final Fantasy 16 unlocks!

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

I can believe it. She rarely talks about her fashion but has hinted at using more feminine clothing than you would think. Do you know which stream Juna talked about it though? I never caught her perspective of the UK trip and am curious.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Hakka and the hyperx vtuber collab started

Is this the new meta for these companies? First we get Gx aura and now this one? Does hololive ever had a partnership or collaboration with hyperx or is this just a random collab?

Edit : also doesnt seem like she has a channel of her own she streams on the official hyperx channel.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
If I see one more fucker talking about this retarded drama I'm going to ban them for a week. I put the rule about no moral crusades in the mandatory-prior-to-registration section for a reason.
be more specific, we have had a plethora of retarded drama in the past 48 hours,

Kalion

:)
Is this the new meta for these companies? First we get Gx aura and now this one?
I was going to ask "Who is even interested in a official browser vtuber?" But she hasn't even debuted yet and has 8.8k followers on Twitch.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Limkin

I can believe it. She rarely talks about her fashion but has hinted at using more feminine clothing than you would think. Do you know which stream Juna talked about it though? I never caught her perspective of the UK trip and am curious.
It was just some random unprompted moment and not even from after the trip. They were sending each other photos and it was her usual "do you guys know that Rin is actually X" thing. Like telling that Rin is actually super duper sweet offline and always helps her out

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Idol is going insane

EDIT: Don't say the quiet part out loud Yuri

Archive

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I was going to ask "Who is even interested in a official browser vtuber?" But she hasn't even debuted yet and has 8.8k followers on Twitch.
She also has like 60k followers on twitter. Opera Gx had a pretty succesfull approach with the gen z content so depending on how energetic their vtuber is they might pull some numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom