"Penis too big? There's no such thing, as long as you've got a will, you've got a way baby!"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha
m
i
y
a

A
r
a
n
h
a

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
And hey, when is more choice ever a bad thing anyway? :unsure:
They need to be competitive so you dont have Guras in your corpo who do nothing because they dont feel danger but +30 its just too much.Its good for the fans but not for the Livers
1687373398217.png

Unrelated Image about Gura BD stream :Gura Alone with nobody to share her cake (its not the worst Holo Birthday ever but it isnt the best either)

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I like the direction they've taken the Deus Ex series. The original game was really good for its time but it's clunky and has aged horribly. They could take a look at Cyberpunk 2077 on how to do a near-future setting. Hopefully they do a remake of the original like FF7. Basically bring the original game into the modern era by fixing the gameplay, maybe change some of the "problematic" storylines.

Coco was annoying and the only good thing about her time was getting Marine to speak English as well as normalizing Hachaama's australenglish. If I wanted to listen to a bad Mickey Mouse impression I'd put on that one South Park episode on repeat for 3 hours every day

She also had a doofy looking design. Was that a bowtie on the horn? Sheesh, what was she designed for gay dudes

I thought he wanted bait posts, not true and honest statements?

>87k viewers
Jesus Christ, people really do only watch when it's debut, 3D ,a new costume or graduation

Those are just the things that get everyone's attention, i bet half the people watching have never watched a stream of hers that wasn't one of those things but they do watch other people.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
View attachment 31843
Finally The Wall with the signatures
View attachment 31844
Management: You can sign here.
Everyone: Cool.
Marine: Gimme a moment, need portrait.

Now I kind of want a full Holomem mural drawn by Marine.
Oh, no question - this is undoubtedly great for AnyColor - ultimately it all converts to Niji views in the end. Any prospective Niji Livers coming in can expect at least a 100k sub incline shortly after debut and likely an average of 10K CCVs per stream if they're decent.
Several Nijis are in 3view territory. None of them hit 5view.

EN has declined in Holo, too, but Niji is reaching the point where being an indy may be genuinely the more financially sound decision.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

EN has declined in Holo, too, but Niji is reaching the point where being an indy may be genuinely the more financially sound decision.
Which ones? I only did a cursory look at XSoleil purely because they're the most recent gen and they're all getting 10K or more total views CCVs per stream.

Last edited:

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

The German Dr. Lolime (actually female) is back and is continuing her Scotland CK2 game about driving the Anglo out of Britian. It's been a pretty good stream with the twist and turns the game throws at you. No L2d this time, it was lagging the stream sadly.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Which ones? I only did a cursory look at XSoleil purely because they're the most recent gen and they're all doing a pretty decent average of 10K or more CCVs per stream.
Are you confusing total views with CCV (concurrent viewership)? Because looking at Playboard you can see people like Aster and Aia are averaging around 450 CCV, and Scarle is around 750CCV.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Rin tried to be feminine and nearly caused another plague to happen in the UK.
4729316.jpg
Thankfully she remembered Tomboy Supremacy and everything was fine in the end.

I was going to comment on how, despite having gained well over 60k subs in under a month, Rin's CCVs haven't really reflected this but as I keep typing this post, her viewership just keeps increasing at a constant rate. Whatever Aviel and the tribe paid for this voodoo seems to be working. That, and the Orbiter Effect which always helps.
She played midroll ads as a joke and tanked her viewership for a bit. Her overall CCV has definitely gone up since she started doing shorts again though. Most of the time it'll reach 1.5k and has peaked at 2k before. She's doing great.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
View attachment 31853

She played midroll ads as a joke and tanked her viewership for a bit. Her overall CCV has definitely gone up since she started doing shorts again though. Most of the time it'll reach 1.5k and has peaked at 2k before. She's doing great.
feminine rin nearly caused the 3rd impact

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 3850-3900

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Connect
▷ HLO: Hololive
☆ HST: Holostars
◷ NIJ: Nijisanji
₪ IDL: Idol Corp
𝄋 EIN: EIEN project
Ⓥ VSJ: VShojo

NOTE: Thread Recaps often present posts slightly out of order. This time we are pushing the boundaries of a term "slightly"

OffKai Expo 2023 is over, but updates are still rolling out. Check the dedicated thread

post | ▷ HLO | Keeki talks about her kofi, someone uses it as a diary
Also Yasha Kazumenashi (@YasaKazumenashi) made a list of top 100 ID vtubers
post | Apparently it is Kakun, known superchat blogger
post | The forth person is not Holo, but Nekomachi Akemi from agency called AKA Virtual

post | Question - Does the average NDA prevent you from saying that you're under an NDA?

post | ▷ HLO | As Gura's birthday comes closer, the noise gets louder
post | Green flags signaling against Gura graduation
post | Fubuki and Aki talk about numbers
post | About fan interaction - Kaela does VC streams

post | Why Ragdoll notification is dismissable now

post | Ᵽ PHC | On Lia's mental health, doing better
post | Links to a clip from the end of her donothon

post | Tech - how to search for relevant clips on YouTube

Gundou Mirei Graduation
post | ◷ NIJ | Depressed Nousagi stream about Gundou graduation
post | Niji ID fan 江市コム (@Eshtarwind) Twitter thread about Gundou
post | Google TL
post | Faceless Waifu's translation. Also photos of cosplayers with a gun
post | Shisui Kiki's 3D birthday live. Also a brief summary of the tweet
post | Gundou's graduation stream
post | Notes on Gundou during the graduation stream
post | End

post | Ᵽ PHC | Uruka 2nd Year Anniversary

post | Recommendation - Raki Kazuki from PixelLink, sings metal

post | Ᵽ PHC | Shiina collab with Erika Byakko from VReverie
post | Uruka mentions Courage the Cowardly Dog show, thread discusses, posts clips

post | Nano shows her war face

post | Murray debuted his model

post | Archive - Lilrya Prisvielle - Singing Whatever I Wanna【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】
Also Archive - Kai Saikota - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE CELEBRATION】 LETS FREAKIN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

post | Update on Twitch streamer mazellovvv hate raiding vtuber Lewna (@lewnabun), she closed her twitter. Situation seems to escalate with anti-russian sentiment
post | Translation from Dazzle

Gura Birthday 2023
post | ▷ HLO | Official Hololive EN account congrats Gura with Birthday, announces the upcoming stream
post | ₪ IDL | Gura account tweets, Yuko in replies
post | Gura Birthday stream
post | Starts here, liveposting
post | DuDul, fan animator, shared director/lead animator credits of MV
post | PDF of the Travel Journal
post | Setlist from her old 2 Mil Celebration Party stream

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Banned Vtuber Memes quote-retweets Ant Hime's video with strike info

post | ▷ HLO | Ayame will have a collab with Nene, Laplus, and Towa

post | Recommendation - デジモちゃん (@dejimo-chan on YouTube), showcasing motion capture tech

Vtuber Gangbangs
post | Rrat - Mari Mari was trying to have a gang bang
post | Hina Bobina, who was there, clarifies the situation. Mari Mari is taking it well
post | Mari Mari is glad to learn she had sex. Also people start a list of vtubers who (rumored to) had gangbangs

post | About Mari's IRL looks
post | Discord logs, Mari is dissapointed with Hina's wording
post | Hina clip - source of the rrat

post | Buffpup rl photo
post | Her Ironmouse interview when she talks about participating in an orgy

post | More gangbang rrats, now with Nemcro Deerstain! (@necrodeer), known for Gura cosplay
post | Photo of her cosplay. Also con orgy video and photos (in general)
post | Nemcro about the situation
post | Apparently she and uoh shirt guy were posting on /pcg/

post | Ᵽ PHC | ₪ IDL | Lord Sinte ロ—ド シンテ (@SinteSubGuy on YouTube), Russian translator, Phase, Idol, Kawaii, Amiya. Also ClipCast with Phalnoa Ch
Also Question - How would Russian community react to Pippa?

post | Aiko AI (pladis_dev on Twitch) does a collab

post | Talks about streaming Bible Black and other copyrighted/raunchy content on anime cons

Omocat shota Cancelation Attempt
post | Omocat apologises without saying "sorry" for shotacon tweets 10 years ago
post | Shadow's alt account was banned after mass report for supporting Omocat
post | In 2013 Omocat was 22, blogpost with age. Leads to a loli-shota/"not your army" discussion
post | Omocat addressed the issue nine years ago

post | ◷ NIJ | Mika Mysta collab, studying Indonesian

post | ▷ HLO | Aki's doing a stream celebrating 777k subs

post | 𝄋 EIN | Kilia's 15k subs celebration

post | ▷ HLO | Kronii, Kiara, Kalli, Kaela collab, Diablo IV
post | Other POVs

post | ▷ HLO | Ame vs DSP puzzle solving in Zelda. Tweet is making rounds
post | Kowkarot has uploaded the clip to youtube with description
post | Playasia corpo account is in the replies

post | Mozu continues her 24 hours 2 Year Anniversary. Her merch was released and sold out! Will restock
post | On Mozu and Yuri reverse parallels
post | Nano vagueposting, positive this time
post | Mozu has to restart the 24 hours Special

post | Ᵽ PHC | Dizzy is not a fun drunk

post | ◷ NIJ | Selen have to remove a wisdom tooth

post | lucid Multimedia extends auditions deadline, citing OffKai
post | Roza Coatl, who left lucid, had positive feelings towards the corp

post | Kuri with a Kick stream on communism and vtubers

post | Ᵽ PHC | Shiina hands, chicken nuggets for scale

post | Ⓥ VSJ | ◷ NIJ | Pomu is on Ironmouse's Speak of the Devil

post | Megumi Kuragiri graduating, hinting at reincarnation. More info, RL photos, archive of tweet where she talks about being IRL camgirl in the past
post | Ᵽ PHC | Phase connections
post | /pcg/ thread from when Pippa raided her. Also Sakana League connection rrat

post | Cheri Lupina celebrates her Birthday

post | Amano Nene is playing Elden Ring using butt only. There is a skill in game, Ground Slam

post | ₪ IDL | Small Rye (not-Yuko) update

post | Recommendation - Serina Maiko, brown vtuber from V4 Mirai, talking about OffKai with genmate

post | Kirsche got added to the Death Road to Canada chuuba mod

post | Question - Any leaks, images of corpo vtuber faces after the OffKai?

post | bothyourhouses talks about JP 1 view prostitute

post | ▷ HLO | ◷ NIJ | Big JP collab, Feign
post | Recommendation - Nekota Tsuna. Also about the collab

post | ▷ HLO | An article in 4gamer.net about the new Holo studio, wall of autographs
post | A video on YouTube
post | Wall of signs

post | ◷ NIJ | Question - Does anyone here likes Vox? People talk about Nijisanji in terms of oshis

post | ▷ HLO | About Haachama communication dwindling to radio silence

post | Ᵽ PHC | Notes on Airi stream (now privated?)
post | Why the VOD is down
post | The Archive on YouTube

post | Sayu talked about the con

post | Recommendation - Love-chan of Kizuna Ai's agency, with a "Heroic Live". Cover songs

post | Ᵽ PHC | Phase is celebrating Anniversary with a song
post | About Pippa forum project for her 2 Year Anniversary
post | She is totally not crying, guys

post | ▷ HLO | Idol Showdown is included in this years CEOtaku lineup

post | Ᵽ PHC | Miia was one of the Pippa cosplayers

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Aprimum is back on Twitter
post | The Twitter thread she was replying to
post | She is not a Froot sock, time of posting surely is enough to verify!

post | Praid with pictures from a trip to Japan

post | Ⓥ VSJ | /vsj/ says management pushing Nazuna to drop her hard-core parasocial fans

post | Prof Lando's pupil BlakeLadet talks about OffKai experience

post | Tech - how to translate in DeepL from picture

post | Graduating vtuber V/A - Alice C. Alucard (@Vita_Aeterna_Co) AKA Cinder wants to create an organization different to other vtuber groups

post | New VSPO member (@akarindao on YouTube) debut. Akari Yumeno?

post | "I miss when this was a good site"

post | ◷ NIJ | Meloco trying pineapple on pizza

post | Request - you give me bait, I give you slurs!

post | Recommendation - one_leaf623, JP indie, is back after a while

post | ₪ IDL | Rin watches Nintendo Direct
post | ◷ NIJ | Elira watches too
post | PixelLinks girls are collabing a watchalong
post | Eira too
post | Suou Patra, Shigure Mito are doing it too (individually)

post | ▷ HLO | Lui original song, Tsubasa

post | ◷ NIJ | Nijisanji Twitter posts "Prepare for landing...", possibly hinting at a new wave, not long after Gurou's graduation
post | Reactions to the announcement
post | Virion Kisei, possible new vtuber for Niji, according to a leak
post | An old leak
post | Issei Kai, possible new vtuber for Niji, according to a leak

post | ▷ HLO | Secret behind the scene Panko Shilyly OffKai collab

post | ◷ NIJ | Recommendation - Ghost-Type Girl (@ghosttypegirl) doing clips of Elira's Persona

post | ☆ HST | ◷ NIJ | Altare, Bettel, Mysta, Shu, Ver collab - Valorant
post | About Ver Zaion drama

post | Ᵽ PHC | Lumi about Gollum Steam review

post | ▷ HLO | Korone and Botan clip, training for a Street Fighter tournament

post | Rrat - The reason why there is no Holo EN3 is because of Niji saturation

post | ☆ HST | Hakka HyperX collab

post | ₪ IDL | Idol is looking for artists

DM me about the missing info and mistakes!

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
poiuyt.png

On the left, is a british tomboy and a shitposter.
In the middle, knockoff gura who streams.
On the right, has shown her feet and legs.

I'm no market analyst but this shit is crystal clear to me. Proctor, are there anymore spare tomboys around your neighborhood.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Don't anti Gura.

Anti the chumpedos.
I'm ashamed at how long I read this as a portmanteau as Chum+torpedo and not what it actually is that I just registered now
I think I recognize the name Cinder, Nagzz has talked about her I think.

As for this organization unheard of in the vtuber community. I'm guessing it'll end up just being another company with extra steps. Maybe a company owned by the talents or whatever? With how menhera women and vtubers tend to be, I feel like a company where the board are vtuber women might just collapse from in-fighting and backstabbing.
If you are referring to the Hellhound which I'm 99% sure is the one Nagzz likes that's Sinder with an S

So I don't think they are the same person

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

What are you talking about? NijiEN talents absolutely can get over 10,000 viewers though it may not be as common as in HoloEN.

There are very few indies that can muster even the absolute lowest metrics that a NijiEN member can get. Sure, skipping out on going corpo makes sense if you’re someone like Shondo or Nina Saotome but the overwhelming (95%+) majority of vtubers won’t ever crack 100 viewers.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Its good for the fans but not for the Livers
My opposing take; I like Maria from Iluna, but she streams at Aussie prime time. I'm 'murcian and not a NEET so I'm not waking up at 3AM to eat a burger and watch Maria play Valorant when I could watch Reimu or Rosemi play the same game at reasonable US Primetime hours. Niji is just expanding the base to be English audiences, wherever in the world. This same shit happened to Phase too. I like Panko, but I primarily see her streaming after Italians stop cooking meatballs and pizza for the day. Which is during prime wage cage hours here in the USA (real world and real pizza land).

Alternatively, you also don't have to watch every Nijisanji Liver. I don't get this canabalization thing.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 31855
On the left, is a british tomboy and a shitposter.
In the middle, knockoff gura who streams.
On the right, has shown her feet and legs.

I'm no market analyst but this shit is crystal clear to me. Proctor, are there anymore spare tomboys around your neighborhood.
On the left, is a person who played by the new shorts algo meta, and got a boost from namedropping gura (literally looking for "gura" would show that short as the third or so result)
In the middle, knockoff gura who panders to coomers, /vt/ fags and uoohh fags
On the right, a generic small corpo talent

Praid

Just another idiot
Oh hey, that red building is that Osaka aquarium, isn't it? Which'd make what you're in the big ferris wheel nearby? Haven't thought about that place since I visited it many, many years ago.
Yup! That's exactly were I took the picture. Osaka was really cool. Probably some of the best food I've ever eaten was there.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I'm ashamed at how long I read this as a portmanteau as Chum+torpedo and not what it actually is that I just registered now
:selenpointandlaugh:

View attachment 31853

To be honest, when I've seen Rin for the first time and heard her call herself "a prince" I was sure she's a female playing a male character. It wasn't until after her collab with Rie that I've realized she plays a tomboy character.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Kalion

:)
If we're going to talk about Nijis can we at least discuss the good ones?
Ars is the cutest Niji. I look at PSO2 collabs once in a while hoping they added her costume to the game.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
If we're going to talk about Nijis can we at least discuss the good ones?
Ars is the cutest Niji. I look at PSO2 collabs once in a while hoping they added her costume to the game.

finally someone who likes the awkward midget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom