"A crumb of sex please please sir a crumb of-of cock"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Assuming you got the 10 piece meal like Shiina:
View attachment 31845
Ingesting 123% of your daily sugar, 56% of your daily salt and nearly 80% of your daily fats in one meal is likely the culprit. If you went for the big mac you'd go over your daily fat. Also a 1310 Cal. meal will make most people feel like sluggish/generally shitty as your stomach struggles to process that volume of calories. With such a minimal amount of protein despite the main being "chicken" mcdonalds should be shunned for how fucking awful every one of their items (or any of the items anyone will actually buy) really is for a person. It's hard to call it food.

Also didn't Shiina only take a few sips of the shake and eat one nugget on cam? lmao
McDonald's hamburgers are the worst
They are worse than Burger King
A Big Mac has twenty-six grams of fat
A Quarter-Pounder has twenty-eight grams of fat

ROCK AND ROLLIN' MEEMAW
ROCK AND ROLLIN' MEEMAW
ROCK AND ROLLIN' MEEMAW
ROCK AND ROLLIN' MEEMAW

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
In support of Meemaw the other day, I got myself a Grimace Meal at McDonalds, and it put me out of commission for nearly the entire day, so I missed most of the stream outside of the beginning

Whatever they put in the shake, they should probably never do it again, but anything to support Meemaw, right?
FAAFO. The fast food shit filters me, I'd rather look at the moldy Pizzas then a fucking grimace shake.:vomitdrawer:

she was a 22 years old woman talking about her enjoyment of male middle schoolers and the idea of kidnapping them.
rieslippysippy.png
You gotta link to this stream?
Imagine getting kidnapped by big mommy milkers Noel
OH NO! First an unnatural fixation on BANDAIDS and NOW THIS?
noelitslunchtime.png
Oh no!
They should totally do that. The more they do, the more the weeb community realizes how much trouble they are and reject them. The more those freaks get gatekept, the less I have to deal with this kind of bullshit in this community.
It's just drawings and shit though. There's a never ending supply of real CSAM pushers and real child groomers to unmask and report.
:magnino:

Mehk

Niji thing: Clip from the Civ 5 stream Vox/Selen/Dope/Fulgur had. Watched most of the stream and it was pretty good, if I remember right Vox said he wanted to this more, so might be fun.

Also Alban last week(?) was playing Project Zomboid with Millie and it sounded like they would be attempting to get Enna addicted to it and seeing if more of the Niji would want to do a bigger collab of it.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Speaking of Faggóts and Nijisanji

Blue Individual and the super duper special Froot Friend are going to Collab with British Menhera-Man,Shu and a Niji that i dont know

You're probably thinking of Ver, he's the Korean one. He's also the one who Koreans got pissed off about because he made a your mom joke at Zaion. No idea what's up with Asians and being pissed off at your mom jokes, but I guess family's treated very seriously in those cultures or something.

A bit abrupt with how much shit they've been getting recently, not gonna lie. The last few waves still definitely have standouts, but feel like they lack anyone that really feels a step ahead, like Selen or Vox; probably 🌈 but hopefully this one has something to go for.

Horo7618

No one in particular
or B waiting to get ace talents with a similar PL popularity to Myth.
They'd probably have to genetically engineer a new pandemic to repeat that degree of success.... hey wait a minute... uh.... well, if it happens I guess we'll know who to blame.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
You're probably thinking of Ver, he's the Korean one. He's also the one who Koreans got pissed off about because he made a your mom joke at Zaion. No idea what's up with Asians and being pissed off at your mom jokes, but I guess family's treated very seriously in those cultures or something.

A bit abrupt with how much shit they've been getting recently, not gonna lie. The last few waves still definitely have standouts, but feel like they lack anyone that really feels a step ahead, like Selen or Vox; probably 🌈 but hopefully this one has something to go for.
asians tend to take their families very seriously especially the old school ones

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Time for a Rrat

.:cursedbae: the reason EN Wave 3 is not happening is because ninji saturated the market causing cover to get cold feet.

and so are either A: focusing back on the homelaned or B waiting to get ace talents with a similar PL popularity to Myth.:cursedbae:

TBH, they're probably giving the Tempus DLC boys a little more time. Those mofos only debuted in January this year. And regardless what you say about the Holo EN segregation between the gals and the boys, I think EN management views them as having one same audience given the staggered releases giving each debuted group more than enough time to build themselves an audience.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 31843
Finally The Wall with the signatures
View attachment 31844
Did.....did Nene legit sign it something like "Nene超進化! Super Hyper Ultra Ultimate Deluxe Perfect Amazing Shining God 流派東方不敗 Master Freedom Justice Ginga Victory Prime Strong Cute Beautiful Wonderful Champion Galaxy Baby 最高 勇者王 天元突破 無限 無敵 無双 NENEMAXMAXMAXSTORONG NENECHI!"?
Yep, my wife is special in many ways.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
TBH, they're probably giving the Tempus DLC boys a little more time. Those mofos only debuted in January this year. And regardless what you say about the Holo EN segregation between the gals and the boys, I think EN management views them as one same audience given the staggered releases giving each debuted group more than enough time to build themselves an audience.
Eh, if that was really the case feels like it wouldn't work as they intended, most of the girls watchers have little interest on the guys and it's not something that will just change with time.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

We'll get a JP and English wave by March 31st, 2024, per their most recent financial disclosures. At least, that's where I saw posted somewhere. Cover will keep expanding, but much more slowly. You have to view them very much as a Brand that's expanding Sub-brands.

Awoogers

stinky panda is currently live on stream so feel free to jump in

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
"I, Vesper Noir, want to be the furry!"

Awoogers

Rin is streaming now

i wonder what cursed stream overlay am i going to look at

Topo Chico

A hot and sweaty Panko plays Japanese horror:

She bites her knees

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Rin is streaming now

i wonder what cursed stream overlay am i going to look at

I was going to comment on how, despite having gained well over 60k subs in under a month, Rin's CCVs haven't really reflected this but as I keep typing this post, her viewership just keeps increasing at a constant rate. Whatever Aviel and the tribe paid for this voodoo seems to be working. That, and the Orbiter Effect which always helps.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Niji carpet bombing isn't so bad from a corporate standpoint. It ensures you (no not necessarily you the poster reading this) always have someone to watch, and thus always have someone to give money to.

The alternative is as we see in HoloEN when people complain about dead spots with no one to watch. There is still tons of timezones they're missing out on. This is especially exacerbated lately when we have so many on break, medical leave, or """"busy.""""

And hey, when is more choice ever a bad thing anyway? :unsure:

Also here's a job listing for Idol Corp.

If I remember correctly they're also still looking for talent managers.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Donkey Kong misplaced his bananas or something so Roca Rourin will play some Sanic instead! in 15 mins or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom