"What's a Tenga?"Luca Kaneshiro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

This kinda got lost in the sperging, but Kobo met Polka and Marine in Japan.

Edit:
Rat also met zombie.

Edit2: Speaking of the zombie, she is talking now about how she met her manager and her mama Lam in Japan.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
There's this post with leaked designs, links to possible PLs, and /vt/ rrats about how exactly the designs were leaked/the debut was delayed. But the list of possible PLs only has three links for four designs, and Virion isn't in there. Is there another leak that I missed?
I confused him with Issei Kai

But is still a candidate because they look like good friends and both are French (?)

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Jesus-fucking-Christ. Another Niji-wave?

Last I checked, there are 30 fucking Niji-EN members already. That's 6 more than a single day has hours.

Mofos are just carpet-bombing the time-slot and just forcing everyone to cannibalize viewers off each other - saturate the scene with Niji EN choices and forcing view counts via market saturation.
This strategy has worked for them just fine so far. They did the same thing in Japan so it’s not really surprising that they are doing it with English speaking talents. Businesses release products that compete with their other products all the time. They wouldn’t be doing this if the total viewership/monetary gain wasn’t higher in the end despite it impacting the metrics of existing talents.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Incoming Comet shower:

Comet in the rain by @jmk5555.png

5th anniversary by @botan0912.jpg

Ringo time by @orihiro0614.jpg

all this and an axe too by @sakkintyudoku.png

she has a cute axe by @__potepotechi__.jpg

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Let me break the nijiYamanba posting with some phase shit. This just came up in my feed, it comes out in 17 hours

Made by jelly with lyrics by her and rie. Lumi wasn't kidding when she said this year would be the year of phase originals, if rie and jelly can make decent lyrics they're set.
Also notice the obvious gap in the composition of the picture, weird, it's like something is missing but I guess it wasn't that important. :ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Damn bro, one of the OGs in vtubing and she went out like that huh (Gundo), didnt watch her but her famous clips were pretty fun, kinda autistic that all it took was a controversy to tip the scales over, atleast they didnt include a laundry list of yabs.

Things are gonna get interesting the moment most of the talents of this boom start leaving the scene for good, we're gonna have so many expose articles once those NDAs are up, or maybe not, its probably a very mundane thing behind the scenes. I doubt we're gonna get a "Japanese Virtual Youtuber Exec made me wrestle with him in an Asuka swimsuit again " type of dirt but still. If anything the small corpos have that in spades already, and more often than not their NDAs are either shit or nonexistant, or twitter tism trumps legal consequences.

Also once again Yuri showing her absolute fumble by leaving right before the major event that was not only done well, but one where Phase was seemingly the top dog small corpo wise even in the face of jew shekels.
The fact that in the grouphoto, Loomi is the one with a fucked up waist at just the right angle where you could've fit a smaller character just seals the deal with butter and jam, bitch threw away the possibility of a bag for more paypig money and a friendgroup that immediatly went to greener pastures (Idol)

Last edited:

cucurut

Aaaaaaaaaaand it's gone. I'm guessing by her post on twitter that she either over indulged on music or watched a whole episode of this Zatch Bell/Bleach looking thing.

View attachment 31824
Does anyone know what happened and does anyone know of an archive?

can someone archive this? I want to watch it but I can't right now
E: for searchability kYHV93bvork Gundo Mirei 🌸卒業式!🌸 archive

The offkai collab no one knew about

Archive

Not a lewdtuber.

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
They may not win the tournament but they're easily going to be the MVPs.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Day 2 after their week 1 collab ban, Wiz Wizarrd the Conical Hat Sheet Ghost calls Kyo a ni‎gger live on air during an Apex stream and is fired 3 months later after being put on a surprise vacation.

This strategy has worked for them just fine so far. They did the same thing in Japan so it’s not really surprising that they are doing it with English speaking talents. Businesses release products that compete with their other products all the time. They wouldn’t be doing this if the total viewership/monetary gain wasn’t higher in the end despite it impacting the metrics of existing talents.

It works in Japan because their entire population is constantly brainwashed to fit in entirely or be ostracized so even though you'll have those that stray outside the norm they still fit neatly packaged into predefined archetypes and if they don't they get Gundousted for not fitting the hierarchical structure. The West still has high amounts of enforced uniformity as a basic programming package but has mistakenly failed to load the sociological uniformity pressure algorithm that crushes Japan and that has caused an unfortunate belief that everyone is special and unique and deserving of all the riches in the world, and that's fostered a civilization where the average child (23y.o. adult human) is an intolerable, near-mindless drone that has difficulty properly interfacing with the true nature of a binary cycle of life and death under the belief that a rainbow flag will somehow stop God from emptying an entire generation of retards into a loose scattering across the second, fourth, fifth, seventh and eighth circles of Hell when Judgement is upon us and the lives of the many are erased in glorious Annihilation.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
In support of Meemaw the other day, I got myself a Grimace Meal at McDonalds, and it put me out of commission for nearly the entire day, so I missed most of the stream outside of the beginning

Whatever they put in the shake, they should probably never do it again, but anything to support Meemaw, right?

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Oh, no question - this is undoubtedly great for AnyColor - ultimately it all converts to Niji views in the end. Any prospective Niji Livers coming in can expect at least a 100k sub incline shortly after debut and likely an average of 10K CCVs per stream if they're decent.

Personally though, if I had any recently graduated indie oshiis that I hope reincarnate and see again under a corpo, I'd rather they pop up with Cover instead. More room to grow without having to get super-cutthroat for views within your corpo-mates.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

The Spearmaster General is on right now

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Personally though, if I had any recently graduated indie oshiis that I hope reincarnate and see again under a corpo, I'd rather they pop up with Cover instead. More room to grow without having to get super-cutthroat for views within your corpo-mates.
yeah but that would require cover to actually plan for a new wave.

Time for a Rrat

.:cursedbae: the reason EN Wave 3 is not happening is because ninji saturated the market causing cover to get cold feet.

and so are either A: focusing back on the homelaned or B waiting to get ace talents with a similar PL popularity to Myth.:cursedbae:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 31843
Finally The Wall with the signatures
View attachment 31844
Did.....did Nene legit sign it something like "Nene超進化! Super Hyper Ultra Ultimate Deluxe Perfect Amazing Shining God 流派東方不敗 Master Freedom Justice Ginga Victory Prime Strong Cute Beautiful Wonderful Champion Galaxy Baby 最高 勇者王 天元突破 無限 無敵 無双 NENEMAXMAXMAXSTORONG NENECHI!"?

Topo Chico

In support of Meemaw the other day, I got myself a Grimace Meal at McDonalds, and it put me out of commission for nearly the entire day, so I missed most of the stream outside of the beginning

Whatever they put in the shake, they should probably never do it again, but anything to support Meemaw, right?
Assuming you got the 10 piece meal like Shiina:
1687367318907.png
Ingesting 123% of your daily sugar, 56% of your daily salt and nearly 80% of your daily fats in one meal is likely the culprit. If you went for the big mac you'd go over your daily fat. Also a 1310 Cal. meal will make most people feel like sluggish/generally shitty as your stomach struggles to process that volume of calories. With such a minimal amount of protein despite the main being "chicken" mcdonalds should be shunned for how fucking awful every one of their items (or any of the items anyone will actually buy) really is for a person. It's hard to call it food.

Also didn't Shiina only take a few sips of the shake and eat one nugget on cam? lmao

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Huh, birdspic having a collab with this company vtuber from the HyperX peripheral/PC brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom