"BLÅHAJ is more than just a shark to some people (all of them). BLÅHAJ is a way of life. BLÅHAJ is beloved by people of all walks of life. Young, old, Rin, British people, other people, Rin, my dad laughs at me but he doesn't count, Rin, the president (Rin), and BLÅHAJ love BLÅHAJ. In this way, it could be said that something that provides light and comfort for so many people across all of Society is a necessity, in the same way that food and transportation are. You wouldn't let Rin starve, would you?"Rin Penrose

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Oh, and apparently, she already addressed this shit... NINE FUCKING YEARS AGO.

Archive

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
If I see one more fucker talking about this retarded drama I'm going to ban them for a week. I put the rule about no moral crusades in the mandatory-prior-to-registration section for a reason.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I absolutely do shame and tell uohfags to fuck off when they pop up in spaces I frequent that aren't /vt/, though.

It's only happened once, so it's probably not a terrible problem, mind.
You might want to know about our newfriend @Goldbelly Pies . Just look at his old name

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Wow, sure smells like summer in here! Didn't think we were a big enough site for summerposting and posters to appear, we must really be hitting the big times! Also, how are people still so eager to bite the obvious bait of our resident masterbaiters?

Also my obligatory contribution to ragging on Gura and her ever loyal Chumbies :3
gura doko spiderman gif.gif

Jambalaya said:
Would we really deserve the title of masterbaiters if we failed to get any bites?
True, you'd be apprenticebaiters at best

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Wow, sure smell like summer in here! Didn't think we were a big enough site for summerposting and posters to appear, we must really be hitting the big times! Also how are people still so eager to bite the obvious bait of our resident masterbaiters?

Also my obligatory contribution to ragging on Gura and her ever loyal Chumbies :3
View attachment 31820
Would we really deserve the title of masterbaiters if we failed to get any bites?

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Meloco trying pineapple on pizza weeks after playing the game.

Apparently she also was offered a sample of durian (maybe on pizza), tried it, and said it's disgusting. That one I absolutely agree, durian is shit and no Singaporeans and family members can convince me otherwise.
Edit: Her favourites are Bulgogi on pizza and fish egg and mochi on pizza. Of course she likes pineapple on pizza.

Last edited:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I'm still here, give me some quality bait and I'll respond with a litany of slurs.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Waiting room for Gundou's graduation stream is up.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm still here, give me some quality bait and I'll respond with a litany of slurs.
I like the direction they've taken the Deus Ex series. The original game was really good for its time but it's clunky and has aged horribly. They could take a look at Cyberpunk 2077 on how to do a near-future setting. Hopefully they do a remake of the original like FF7. Basically bring the original game into the modern era by fixing the gameplay, maybe change some of the "problematic" storylines.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Since you want to translate it I may leave it at that, but to expand more on the JP view they are not happy about the situation but can understand if Niji have had enough with all the issues so if she left it can't really be helped.
I already translated it, though I appreciate the brief summary your post put up. Legit just want to translate all of it because I got nothing to do and it might help with the full contexts of things.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Coco was annoying and the only good thing about her time was getting Marine to speak English as well as normalizing Hachaama's australenglish. If I wanted to listen to a bad Mickey Mouse impression I'd put on that one South Park episode on repeat for 3 hours every day

She also had a doofy looking design. Was that a bowtie on the horn? Sheesh, what was she designed for gay dudes

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

As for the drive by, I do like to remind everyone that until about 2015, Twitter highly encouraged folks to go full edge lord. It makes older archives that lack context not a lot more than bait for fights.

Also, on that note, I highly recommend cleaning out any social media you do have regularly. We archive for the same reason you should clear your socials. One should not become the Lolcow.

hylic

Waiting room for Gundou's graduation stream is up.

can someone archive this? I want to watch it but I can't right now

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I said hololive. Not myth. I even mentionned the jp side in my message.and every of those girl you named are more hard working than gura. Kiara streams. Interact with her community. Go out of her way to collab. She travels a lot to do off collabs. While having the same projects as gura. She is 100x more hardworking than gura its not even close. As for ina she might not be the most active but she explained very well why she isnt
just because the lack of clarification bothers me was not trying to imply i disagreed more curious as to what the others were doing thanks for the info.
obligatory [omori is a shit game]
View attachment 31804
not even wrong it really did need some extra refinement but it was already taking ages. but at least it's not a total trashfire.
Twitter *freaks. Not all of them are troons, but they're all freaks.
listen to this person be inclusive in your hatred.
It's because "raciss" and "nazi" has been played out, boy-who-cried-wolf, too many times.
can't be true those are #2 and #3 of their favorites to throw out without any evidence.
Stop fucking arguing with Nolan, you're just as annoying when you do. :gunpeko:
No I don't think I will.

Which retarded drama Proctor there are so many of them.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I like the direction they've taken the Deus Ex series. The original game was really good for its time but it's clunky and has aged horribly. They could take a look at Cyberpunk 2077 on how to do a near-future setting. Hopefully they do a remake of the original like FF7. Basically bring the original game into the modern era by fixing the gameplay, maybe change some of the "problematic" storylines.
You are a goddamn disgrace to anyone who still has a sense of sensibility and taste! It's people like you that allows these studios to churn out cash-grabbing buggy monstrosities full of false promises, all while real innovation and creativity are tossed aside! These AAA game studios could throw you a rotten bone covered in shit and you'll come crawling back for more!

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
The comfy JP crafting streamer that I think was briefly mentioned here a while back is live.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
this is a fairly early stream in my timezone but hey rin is going live in 30 mins or so

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
trying to lash out at every loli/shotacon in a community based on weeb shit is pointless and dumb may as well fight the tide

I got the tide's HP down to 1% and almost had it but I was crit by the last wave and wiped. I've not been back out to the coast since.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Coco was annoying and the only good thing about her time was getting Marine to speak English as well as normalizing Hachaama's australenglish. If I wanted to listen to a bad Mickey Mouse impression I'd put on that one South Park episode on repeat for 3 hours every day

She also had a doofy looking design. Was that a bowtie on the horn? Sheesh, what was she designed for gay dudes
How fucking dare you! Coco was one of the greatest innovators of the vtubing industry, her actions paved the way for western vtubing to thrive, and you have the audacity to dismiss her simply because of her voice? Coco's charisma, wit, and unwavering determination captivated audiences around the world. She shattered language barriers, bridging cultures and uniting fans from all corners of the globe. You are an ignorant and shallow bastard! I could drown you in a fucking puddle!

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Looks like you may have to find Niji livers who are Holo/VSpo adjacent (latter for FPS/MajSoul content) for example you might get some Toko clips because she's close to Suisei, some NijiHolo clips from their Granblue collab, and hopefully we might get clips from yesterday's KoyoNui's collab.
I did watch as much clips from Niji/Holo collab also the occasional VSpo since esports is not really my jam, they are all plenty of fun since it's interesting watching them interact with others outside of Holo.

Always love whenever Niji shows up on a Holo birthday call in or vice versa.

You are a goddamn disgrace to anyone who still has a sense of sensibility and taste! It's people like you that allows these studios to churn out cash-grabbing buggy monstrosities full of false promises, all while real innovation and creativity are tossed aside! These AAA game studios could throw you a rotten bone covered in shit and you'll come crawling back for more!
Game studios now are headed by businessman and psychologists to make money, not like the old days where studios are headed by game developer themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom