"I'm plump when I'm naked you know."Himawari Honma

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
How fucking dare you! Coco was one of the greatest innovators of the vtubing industry, her actions paved the way for western vtubing to thrive, and you have the audacity to dismiss her simply because of her voice? Coco's charisma, wit, and unwavering determination captivated audiences around the world. She shattered language barriers, bridging cultures and uniting fans from all corners of the globe. You are an ignorant and shallow bastard! I could drown you in a fucking puddle!
You promised a litany of slurs, not some shallow indignation.

soap suds

These last few pages have been weird as fuck to read through. Anyways, Elira is going to be watching the Nintendo Direct soon.

There was a whole discussion about more Niji posting, and while I would like that, you can't deny the fact that Niji posting is often drowned out and not really paid attention to. That being said, the last live posting I did, the Valo tourney, was positively met, so I will try to livepost more streams in the future. Not guaranteeing anything, I am a busy person who mainly listens to my oshis as background noise, but when I have time I'll try to remember.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
These last few pages have been weird as fuck to read through. Anyways, Elira is going to be watching the Nintendo Direct soon.

There was a whole discussion about more Niji posting, and while I would like that, you can't deny the fact that Niji posting is often drowned out and not really paid attention to. That being said, the last live posting I did, the Valo tourney, was positively met, so I will try to livepost more streams in the future. Not guaranteeing anything, I am a busy person who mainly listens to my oshis as background noise, but when I have time I'll try to remember.

Eliraposting is always welcome and I will fight anyone who disagrees in the Tesco parking lot.

Screenshot_20230621_102403_Chrome.jpg
@Bay Lurker Square up Yamanba.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
The PixelLink girls will be doing a watchalong of the Direct.

I was expecting this Direct to be shit but DAMN.

worth it tho.

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

If you want to watch a true weeb autist's take on Nintendo

RiverBear

When will Nijifags learn that they're not welcome 'round these parts

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
You promised a litany of slurs, not some shallow indignation.
You are a worthless coon who's not even good enough to be fertilizer. The fucking animals wouldn't even waste their time on your recently killed corpse, even they know it's not worth the effort of digesting you. I'd call you a fucking mutt, but even the dogs have more worth than you. Hell, A literal spade would be more useful than you!

Blow me, my stocks of slurs are running low in these trying times, and I need to conserve them for things that actually hold value - unlike you.

Not-Username

I haven't seen this here yet, but another article about the new Holo studio, and it's got pictures of the wall where people have signed (IRyS signed it). https://www.4gamer.net/games/999/G999905/20230618001/
Edit:

Just a note, IRyS still has this trophy in her chatting rooms. It is glorious.
Nice behind the scenes vid on that regard. (Which somehow looks like it should be linked in the article?!)
Beware jp only

Gura is such an enigma lately. If you buy the projects thing, Cover is retarded. It would be like Mc Donalds spending all their marketing into the Mc Rib, only for people to show up and find out it's only available when they feel like it.

Face of the company, but you can't watch her. The few streams she does, talks about how nervous she is, yet never had that problem the first few years of her career. Her contract is probably over/renegotiated, yet she stays. She seems to enjoy streaming, yet doesn't?

My guess is she has some personal tragedy she doesn't want to talk about. Death in the family, medical problem, etc.

Personally, I'm more worried about Haachama. She used to do members only text post almost daily of how her studies were doing, her personal issues, how she was trying to grow as a person, etc. Then her manager says taking a hiatus, and does a members only post three months later saying there will be no more members posts for the foreseeable future.
My rrat is that guras behaviour is an elaborate pychological experiment from cover to see with how much they can get away with :mikothumbsl:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Suou Patra has drawings of Nintendo consoles from generation to generation on the bottom right.

Also indie Shigure Mito (mainly plays MH Rise Sunbreak, high level bow player) is playing Panel De Pon while waiting for Nintendo Direct to start.

EN players would know this game more as Tetris Attack.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Keep it up comrade. I checked out some of Elira's P4 stream cause you linked it a while back. The reason I watch Selen now is cause people here kept talking about her and Team TSB during that tournament. @kushami tasukaru singlehandedly got me into Furen by continuing to post clips about her. He's slowly getting me into Beni and the rest of VSPO too.

The Nijiposting may get drowned out but it doesn't go unnoticed. Same goes for anyone trying to shill or post clips of their smaller indie/corpo. That's one of the reasons why we have a general thread instead of multiple threads for every corpo.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
My rrat is that guras behaviour is an elaborate pychological experiment from cover to see with how much they can get away with :mikothumbsl:
Combine that with her relapsing to her old ways, and that could explain why she's fucking dead silent on her socials all the time. I blame the wigger, Calli gave her a taste of her old life and she couldn't resist the bottle, or more appropriately, cans.

Jealous

Lurker
Waiting room for Gundou's graduation stream is up.

That screaming at the beginning legit made me jump out of my chair.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Oh hey, @Takodachi can expect another Pokemon saga with Ina. Isn't that exciting?

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Oh hey, @Takodachi can expect another Pokemon saga with Ina. Isn't that exciting?
Just as exciting as this direct. It's nothing but games that were already shown off at SGF, games already on other consoles and stuff we already knew about a year ago.

Sasuga Nintendo-chan.
At least the SMRPG reskin looks alright.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

RiverBear

That screaming at the beginning legit made me jump out of my chair.
>87k viewers
Jesus Christ, people really do only watch when it's debut, 3D ,a new costume or graduation

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
He's suffered enough.
Ina is a lovecraftian horror. The suffering never ending until Takodachi's sanity is gone is rather the point.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
My fucking god a lot of you are one step away from being redditors or seething twitter vermintide with how easy you throw pedo accusations. Here have some Lui original song since none of you fags posted in your sperging

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
For someone who's graduating after such big of a drama Gundou Mirei is basically as genki as that translated post described. She's currently just looking at her archive after confirming that yes, she will delete everything.

And the nijifans still insist that they shouldn't try to archive something because 'its her wishes'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom