"Just stop being European. That would solve most of your problems."Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Does anyone here even like Vox? Other than Nolan?

I've been pretty fucking ambivalent towards Vox this entire time but when his numberfagging menhera shit got posted here followed by clips of the actual shit he says to his fujo sugarmommies during ASMR streams, he's been nothing but a fucking joke.

>Numberfags to the extent where he restarts streams when views dip
>Tells his chat he doesn't watch vtubers
>> calls himself a normie
>> Tells his chat he's gonna blow into their pussy

tumblr_osdpn9yAWJ1wn2b96o1_400.gif

LOL. LMFAO EVEN.

Last edited:

Jacks Wasted Life

Gura is such an enigma lately. If you buy the projects thing, Cover is retarded. It would be like Mc Donalds spending all their marketing into the Mc Rib, only for people to show up and find out it's only available when they feel like it.

Face of the company, but you can't watch her. The few streams she does, talks about how nervous she is, yet never had that problem the first few years of her career. Her contract is probably over/renegotiated, yet she stays. She seems to enjoy streaming, yet doesn't?

My guess is she has some personal tragedy she doesn't want to talk about. Death in the family, medical problem, etc.

Personally, I'm more worried about Haachama. She used to do members only text post almost daily of how her studies were doing, her personal issues, how she was trying to grow as a person, etc. Then her manager says taking a hiatus, and does a members only post three months later saying there will be no more members posts for the foreseeable future.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Zero sleep Bae got off the plane from her Japan vacation and started streaming.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Cease your Yamanbaing and listen to this dork sing some bossa nova?(I suck at music genres)

Kalion

:)
Airi stream in 5 minutes.

Edit:
Live now.

Lot of good info so far.
-She once went to Anime Expo in a "full armor" cosplay.
-Meet and Greets were supposed to be one hour long. She went over time with every single viewer and it took her three hours.
-Wonderverse takes a lot of set up and apparently doesn't give them everything they need to do 3D. Airi says that Shiina went "full carpenter mode" to get her 3D to work, whatever that means.
-Doesn't believe she has a good singing voice. Chat tries to tell to she's one of the best singers in Phase and she disagrees. (HAVE CONFIDENCE).
-She works at her day job Monday through Saturday, often more than 8 hours a day. They have not hired any replacements for the people who left.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I haven't seen this here yet, but another article about the new Holo studio, and it's got pictures of the wall where people have signed (IRyS signed it). https://www.4gamer.net/games/999/G999905/20230618001/
Edit:

Just a note, IRyS still has this trophy in her chatting rooms. It is glorious.
I am no audiophile but half the article is about sound quality of which youtube degrades anyways so I have to imagine it's for the blu-ray releases and CDs. Maybe the HoloEarth project will have great audio... That's a lot of time and money to sell some specific products. Better to have the best then to want it later I guess, plus they rent the studio out. Also, I know the shoes they wear are boats but fucking carpet flooring? I was hoping for hard rubber at the least. Gura, stream more so they can put hardwood in!

I am glad the talents are pampered tho. When they tell stories I can imagine where they were now.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
My favorite part is that when she does stream, they turn this thread into a Gura liveposting thread but no one cares because we know it will end in <90 mins.
Umm, except when she does stream it's usually more than that, about 3 hours (sometimes reach 5 hours too). This isn't even me coping or anything, it's something you can easily verify by looking at her channel.

Anyway, I'm genuinely confused about which side are you guys at. Back when Chumbuds constantly complain about her lack of streams/communications, you guys made fun of them, but now when some of them are satisfied and are defending her, it's back to "lol Gura not streaming" jokes?

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Airi.....:irysrecording:
E Bonkers crew wtf? I'm just saying Airi TMI'd with this.
31aWY6ezNaaI_9EPpOyAuAg.png

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Does anyone here even like Vox? Other than Nolan?
Only Nolan, I believe. Most are at least ambivalent or ignoring the guy while stating he's normal if he's in a collab.

But everyone (except nolan) agreed that he's too busy focusing on his fujoshis market to even try be better despite knowing his market might be an issue down the line.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
-Doesn't believe she has a good singing voice. Chat tries to tell to she's one of the best singers in Phase and she disagrees. (HAVE CONFIDENCE).
She's probably the 3rd best singer (as far as potential) in all of Phase IMO. Though it's hard as fuck to compete vs Lumi (#1) and Jelly (#2). And that's not even counting Panko, Rie, Shiina, and Uruka. Phase is really stacked for talented singers on the high end of the scale.

niggaphil

She's probably the 3rd best singer (as far as potential) in all of Phase IMO. Though it's hard as fuck to compete vs Lumi (#1) and Jelly (#2). And that's not even counting Panko, Rie, Shiina, and Uruka. Phase is really stacked for talented singers on the high end of the scale.
Tenma is a funny rap singer as well:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Lot of good info so far.
-Meet and Greets were supposed to be one hour long. She went over time with every single viewer and it took her three hours.
-Wonderverse takes a lot of set up and apparently doesn't give them everything they need to do 3D. Airi says that Shiina went "full carpenter mode" to get her 3D to work, whatever that means.
-She works at her day job Monday through Saturday, often more than 8 hours a day. They have not hired any replacements for the people who left.
I think Lia mentioned that Pippa and Shiina had to build a helmet to put the head trackers for the Wonders thing.

Sayu talking about the Con. Mentioned her oshi and hinted that she was from a 6-person gen. I doubt it's from Alias so I am just going to assume she was talking about herself. Had mentioned "the other person" a few times on stream and you can tell the really loved her old character. Also, mentioned that she was happy that a ton of "other person" merch got sold and it made her happy. Selen and "that other talent" were the top sellers for one of the booths.

Also mentioned meeting Fishman.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Umm, except when she does stream it's usually more than that, about 3 hours (sometimes reach 5 hours too). This isn't even me coping or anything, it's something you can easily verify by looking at her channel.

Anyway, I'm genuinely confused about which side are you guys at. Back when Chumbuds constantly complained about her lack of streams/communications, you guys made fun of them, but now when some of them are satisfied and are defending her, it's back to "lol Gura not streaming" jokes?

This place isn't a hivemind or hugbox. Not everyone has the same opinion. We even have chumbuds among us. :pikacringe:

Whether she streams or not, she'll always be uninteresting pedobait to me. She's even stooped to bathtub streams and foot pandering before, so yeah... I don't speak for everyone of course, but she's firmly outside my interest zone and I think the "busy" claims are horse-shit.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Reading all of these pages of gura discussion made me chuckle, Mostly because I find it all entirely silly considering at the end of the day Gura doesn't need defenders, nor is she really one to care about people talking ill of her however mildly most of it was. At least the orgy stuff was funny because of 5 guys and dumb stoner vtuber potentially causing trouble for others.
As the good book says, let he whose oshi has not yab'd toss the first stone. Or something like that. Garlic bread.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
On a related note, am I alone in thinking that an official Airi cover of "Overd" with a themed MV would be absolutely amazing?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Anyway, I'm genuinely confused about which side are you guys at. Back when Chumbuds constantly complain about her lack of streams/communications, you guys made fun of them, but now when some of them are satisfied and are defending her, it's back to "lol Gura not streaming" jokes?
What’s the point of arguing with these people if they aren’t going to act in good faith and just strawman what people’s issues with them are.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I just enjoy the coping and justifying, it tickles my troll funny. Its not about Gura directly, its just funny watching the chumbuds like race to defend her with all of these explanations/excuses, and then seethe when someone goes like "hey uh why isn't she streaming"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom