"I'm a bottom feeder, you give me the bare minimum and I'll slurp it up"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
She did.
She said she was too busy sucking off all 8 HoloTempus boys' cocks everyday to be able to stream properly
luke_impossible.jpg

flayon.PNG
:smugmoona:

PekoWick

Chumbuds are coping if they think that's worth 6-8 months of not streaming.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Gura anti's out in force. now if only they could combine their braincells and come up with something more interesting then "lol never streams" even BBC put more effort into his hate and that's a low bar.

if your gonna be shitty at least make it entertaining.

Grow a pair and say what you mean. You wouldn't know anti-behavior if it slapped you in the dick tbh.

Chumpedos are so fragile. :selenpointandlaugh:

USS IOWA

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

RiverBear

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I wish Jelly would drop the baby voice, other than japs, who finds it appealing?
I agree I can't stand it! How does Wemi make it so appealing not annoying?!

God's Strongest Dragoon

If you think tame shitposting is anti behavior man, you need to see what real anti behavior looks like.
It's honestly embarrassing to witness every time it happens.
>Chumps cry themselves to sleep, hoping that one day their oshi streams
>she appears and drops cool content, which is nice but it doesn't excuse the unexplained absence
>merch is announced and chumps bludgeon each other to death just for the chance to buy the merch
>if the chumps are lucky, she'll do a few more streams before dipping
And then we're back to the first point. The best part is if you even point it out, they get upset and accuse you of just being an anti. Funny thing is that no one here is really an anti of Gura at all, I bet the people making fun of her absence likely enjoy her. If anything people are antis of the chumps for their weak-willed behavior.

The Nijifans here listen to us call them NijiYamanbas and they tolerate it. Deadbeats listen to us accuse Karen of being a chubby alcoholic and working herself into an early grave but they don't care. The fucking Haatons haven't seen their oshi for a similar amount of time and we've been making jokes that their oshi is dead. Our resident Kuroi Hada enjoyer gets to live the black child experience of seeing their oshi go to the store for cigs and never return. But if you make the recurring joke that Gura doesn't stream, chumps get all butthurt because they don't want to acknowledge the fact that they're paypiggies. Even reading this, you just know one of the chumps (likely Nolan) is getting ready to write up some defense like they're working for the JIDF. My favorite part is that when she does stream, they turn this thread into a Gura liveposting thread but no one cares because we know it will end in <90 mins.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
image.png

(Not my Screen)

Imagine saying and believing this shit when Calli exists and is even in the same gen. Fuck deadbraps too, but at least Calli still streams while managing a whole ass other life, record label, and two personas.

Boohoo poor Gooba.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Eight pages. Eight fucking pages of guraposting. Good thing that she streams only once every 4 months, I doubt I could put up with this stuff several times per week.

yabai trophy by ifphilo.gif

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Eight pages. Eight fucking pages of guraposting. Good thing that she streams only once every 4 months, I doubt I could put up with this stuff several times per week.

View attachment 31733
God forbid we get a short break from the usual 30 pages of PC-posting and complaining about VShojo or Twitter spergs.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Speaking of communication, fun note. That tweet Kowkarot made contrasting Watson to DSP has broken containment, and it's currently up to 9.8 million views.

Lookie who I found in the replies to the third tweet:

Archive

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

View attachment 31733
If Gura doesn't go back to streaming even after multiple projects were finished, I think there will be issues.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Look Nijifriendos a massive collab with Lapu chan

Regret

God forbid we get a short break from the usual 30 pages of PC-posting and complaining about VShojo or Twitter spergs.
Speaking of which, Karen is currently game-mastering Monster of the Week for a group of 7 over on Ironmouse's stream.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
image.png

(Not my Screen)

Imagine saying and believing this shit when Calli exists and is even in the same gen. Fuck deadbraps too, but at least Calli still streams while managing a whole ass other life, record label, and two personas.

Boohoo poor Gooba.
Pretty much every hololive member works harder than gura. Yet they just make excuses everytime and get assmad when you point it to them. When i said members on the jp side who are the foundations of hololive have done greater things than her, i received a bunch a negative reacts. That just proves how delusional they are.

Horo7618

No one in particular
If Gura doesn't go back to streaming even after multiple projects were finished, I think there will be issues.
Yes, some people will be very angry on Twitter and Reddit. Or even here. But what else is new?

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airi stream in 5 minutes.

Edit:
Live now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom