"I look like an asian tourist!"Kson

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
EN honestly needs a leader who actually does shit and pushes the boundaries instead of a shy girl who never wanted to get popular and barely tries anything because of social autism and self doubt. Gura is the posterchild because she has the biggest numbers, but apart from that she's very similar to aqua. EN needs a Coco or a fubuki or pekora, someone who really takes up that mantle of figurehead and appears constantly, not a recluse.
this is the time for chicken woman to shine on

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I legitimately can't bring myself to laugh at the Yuri shit any more. It's just genuinely fucking sad. I stand by my optimism posting in the dedicated thread about hoping she eventually finds a way to dig herself out of her current hole.

You do that, I'll continue to laugh as I shovel another load of dirt into the grave she's dug herself.

God damnit Juniper's chat is full of feeders.

I wonder who is at fault for that.

Haachama and Gura leaving is the final yab?

Haachama's in prison for murder after killing Gura. She was going to have another Haachama Cooking stream of Shark soup but got caught boiling Gura's head in a pot and after killing three officers with a knife was taken down by SWAT responders.

"Can Native Americans double jump?"
-Sawa

When a young brave completes their vision quest with an S+ rating they get a load of powers as a reward. Breaks the early game something fierce between that and the Tomahawkarang they can solo faction leaders with infinite kiting.

Ensok

Early Adopter
someone who really takes up that mantle of figurehead and appears constantly, not a recluse.
That's just Kiara, except she isn't popular.

RiverBear

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Since last week didn't go as planned, Sleepy has decided not to post a schedule but more more of a plan for the week

Archive

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
this is the time for chicken woman to shine on
I thought we were discussing how to keep holoEN alive not tank it :Vesper-UNHINGED:
In all seriousness I don't see the point of having a leader, the medium unless you're going for 3d doesn't have that much space for innovation, the one thing they haven't tried is more fan interaction but their japanese autism forbids them from it. For a while Airi had monday nights as her community games where she would play with her fans and they even tried phase wars while scuffed it was a good community event. Holo doesn't have any of that, even fucking niji did let their talents run around in vrchat talking to people.
I think Holo's fixation with the idol thing is what's stagnating their content because all that idol bs requires a lot of planning and practice and maybe some of the girls just don't really want in but are forced into it by contract.

God's Strongest Dragoon

EN honestly needs a leader who actually does shit and pushes the boundaries instead of a shy girl who never wanted to get popular and barely tries anything because of social autism and self doubt. Gura is the posterchild because she has the biggest numbers, but apart from that she's very similar to aqua. EN needs a Coco or a fubuki or pekora, someone who really takes up that mantle of figurehead and appears constantly, not a recluse.
Someone a few days ago mentioned a similar situation with HoloJP where the figurehead was overtaken by someone else and they were happy to not have that pressure on them anymore. Problem with HoloEN is that Gura got the mantle during the Covid boom and a lot of the normies have up and left. So someone overtaking her is pretty much unthinkable. Part of me wonders if she's purposely not streaming to slow her growth and hope someone like Calli overtakes her. She's just way too far ahead of the pack for that to happen in any reasonable time though, as she's a solid 1 million subs above the 2nd most subbed vtuber in general and nearly 2 million above the 2nd most subbed vtuber in Hololive.

PekoWick

Someone a few days ago mentioned a similar situation with HoloJP where the figurehead was overtaken by someone else and they were happy to not have that pressure on them anymore. Problem with HoloEN is that Gura got the mantle during the Covid boom and a lot of the normies have up and left. So someone overtaking her is pretty much unthinkable. Part of me wonders if she's purposely not streaming to slow her growth and hope someone like Calli overtakes her. She's just way too far ahead of the pack for that to happen in any reasonable time though, as she's a solid 1 million subs above the 2nd most subbed vtuber in general and nearly 2 million above the 2nd most subbed vtuber in Hololive.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I think they need more bodies at this point rather than a leader. I think a lot of disatisfaction comes from the girls being all over the world and busy, so plannibg anything becomes a huge hassle compared to HoloJP and ID, who are all in close proximity.

Also, the EN audience doesn't want the genki, outgoing-types who can play the leader, otherwise Bae and Kiara would be more popular.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
"With great subscriber count comes great numberfag fans." - Uncle Foobs to Peko Parker

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Since we are in the topic of Gura graduation, I feel like there are still enough "green flags" going against it.

1) At the end of 4th Fes, she was teased as playing a huge part in Hololive Summer, last year summer event started at August. Also, along with everyone else, she will be part of Hololive City.
2) Cover just released her MMD model, I checked and graduated/terminated members don't have their models available.
3) In one of her recent member streams, she talked about working on a bunch of projects, even went into more details on one of them (animation)

Of course, none of these points matter if the decision to graduate was made very recently, but I know the common rrat is that "she wanted to graduate long ago but Cover force her to stay until after the concert".

I fairly confident that if you ask her fans, many would rather she stay and make occasional appearance than to straight-out graduate. Only bunch of people I can see actively wanting her to graduate are antis/trolls who can't stand the fact that she is still in the company and making money despite not doing anything.
To add onto this while I agree in general that Gura really should do something about the winged Rrats she has actual tangible reasons to not stream and ill repeat it for like the 5th time here.

Gura is sick while we dunno the illness we do know it saps her energy for activities which leads me to believe it might be Chronic Fatigue Syndrome but thats my unprofessional assumption point is whatever Cover has her doing backstage is taking up all her time and energy and yes for those of you who say "she could at least put out a tweet" she could but also if the particular activity is already exhausting (like say singing dancing) then people with CFS or similar will literally shutdown after.

Now again we dont know what she actually has and all of this is speculation but "lol she lazy" is too simple "she graduating" is shooting herself in the foot since her stated goal is to be an idol.

So to everyone in this thread who is here to gura doompost please stop breeding friggin rats we have the twittards and redditurds to do that.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I imagine it will make her fanbase very mad but i doubt it would realistically cause much backlash, at most some more "Gura never streams lol" and maybe a slight off hand mention by one of the girls. Like most vtuber fanbases it isn't hard to appease the chumbuds.
1687229592619.png
I think that Cover has put themselves in an unwinnable situation simply by the merit that the communication about what's going on with Gura has been terrible this entire time. if they'd just given some more information or even updated more often, I think it wouldn't be nearly as bad. But either way, I think this is going to be a spectacular garbage fire.

Side note, but I see the "Crimes of Lumi" image has been updated again.
1687231094501.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Again remember the good times (yeah I liked the Senzawa stuff more, sue me, I'm an old troll of the internet and a shitlord)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
the one thing they haven't tried is more fan interaction but their japanese autism forbids them from it. For a while Airi had monday nights as her community games where she would play with her fans and they even tried phase wars while scuffed it was a good community event. Holo doesn't have any of that, even fucking niji did let their talents run around in vrchat talking to people.
I think that is actually on the girls. Kaela plays with her viewers with VC every so often.

Negzana

I shouldn't be expecting too much and maybe it's just nostalgia but I just wish HoloEn had more energy again I miss the chaos that used to go on. HoloJP doesn't seem this slowed down. Crazy stuff still goes on there.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Hololive is just waiting for EN to wither away so they can finally get the EN speaking spics to focus their full attention on HoloES, so that the combined cancer of all LATAM countries finally kill vtubing for good in a sea of autism and cartel beheadings dedicated to chuubas

yukoschizo

I shouldn't be expecting too much and maybe it's just nostalgia but I just wish HoloEn had more energy again I miss the chaos that used to go on. HoloJP doesn't seem this slowed down. Crazy stuff still goes on there.
Just watch Idol. HoloEn never had to work for their viewership they have 0 creativity when compared to the talents in Idol.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Trash Bear 2 year is live. Opening with her Electric Violin.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Just watch Idol. HoloEn never had to work for their viewership they have 0 creativity when compared to the talents in Idol.
I, too, think you should watch Idol Corp and the talents at Idol Corp NOW

right this very second

there are millions of vods (real), you can do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom