Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Screenshot_20230619_004430_Twitter.jpg
:whatastory:

USS IOWA

And here I thought June would be a yab free month.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
View attachment 31426
"pleased to announce"
Going to need someone that speaks moonrunes to tell me how fucked the google translation is.
"Fucked" and "Google" go hand in hand. Here is a better (and literal, to follow the structure) translation I did:

[Notice/Announcement of the Graduation of Mirei Gunmichi]

At this time, on the day of June 21 2023, Nijisanji online streamer [Mirei Gunmichi] we are reporting her graduation.

To gloss it better: At this time, we respectully announce that Nijisanji online streamer "Mirei Gunmichi" will graduate on June 21 2023.

Google doesn't handle "go" prefixes well. ご報告いたします means "we respectfully are reporting/announcing".

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
It's been up for only 37 minutes and it's already been viewed 2.8 million times. This is going to cause some serious waves.
View attachment 31429
I'll miss this compulsive lying whore a lot. I don't like that Gundou antis are given a win for their psychotic behavior. It's bad for the community to reward that kind of thing.
I guess we have a new potential talent that will debut on VshojoJP.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

No Name

I refuse to believe there isn’t more at play then just a joke making fun of a sport.

Because that’s ridiculous on a whole other level
I'm sure there's a lot more underlying stuff, Gundou ain't got the cleanest record after all, but I'm sure the baseball thing had something to do with it.

I'm going to assume she just got tired of all the corpo BS and decided to fuck off before the ship goes under.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Not-Username

Apparently Nana wants to learn german from Kiara?!
This still comes completely from left field.

Fun sidenote: Nana is also the artist of nazuna if someone here forgot

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

Wonderverse very publicly trying to scout Melody.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Apparently Nana wants to learn german from Kiara?!
This still comes completely from left field.
Saw on Twitter that Nana is going to be a guest at Dokomi in Germany next week, guess she wants to learn some German and drum up some publicity. Couldn't find it on their website so..

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Regarding Gundou, I saw the exchange between the fans in Niji-ID discord in which one of them seems to suggest that Gundou's graduation has the same certain feel when NijiEN's Yugo/Unnamed graduating. Likely at some point during her break, Gundou and the management find some agreement or whatever to let her leave with a graduation stream, as amicable as they could.

Sure, the whole bit still gonna sting due to the whole "It's over a fucking baseball joke!"* but at the very least she is allowed to leave with a bit of grace unlike being fired/terminated like say, Zaion.

*= related to this, said person who mentioned it is also more or less annoyed that international fans (ie, probably us) still honestly believed that the whole mess is due to that baseball comment, while in reality the issue lies deeper no thanks to Gundou's record of problem behavior, and the possibility that her whole baseball thing might be an issue to the company being more or less major sponsor for JP baseball scene.

bothyourhouses

I don't IdolEN, I wanna assume they hit it well and managed to get into a saturated market already tapped and drained by Holo and Niji, but a part of me can't shake the idea that this is probably just Idol throwing around their old baron's worth of shekels to make it seem like they are bigger than they actually are.
Rin is legitimately a lot of fun to watch. She's the first properly unashamedly British vtuber I've found, unless you count one of the Niji boys (Mysta?). I didn't realize how much I missed listening to people talk about Tesco.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Anycolor's stock went up 15% and then was halted a few hours before the announcement. Can't make this kind of stuff up lol.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Anycolor's stock went up 15% and then was halted a few hours before the announcement. Can't make this kind of stuff up lol.
Yeah, saw some anons on /vt/ talking about it.
1687153648861419.jpg
Bleak stuff.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
@BunhongTokki delivers yet again with banger Phase Connect Korean bro translations!
Spoilering because it's too much!
Here we have Rie speaking their native language and singing! So cute!

Next we have some Jelly singing that meme song.

After that we have the Michiru and Uruka English learning stream! I think he might be looking to replace @hylic here!

Then we have some jonging with Tenma and Iori but it's actually a bunch of trouble shooting.

Then comes the classic Airi double kill clip with an additional POV from Phase Weekly with Nasa!

And lastly, we have Ember talking about getting 100K views on her music video and realizing she missed her vocal lesson.

Edit: Another post happened after the fact:
Ewina struggles to deal with a malfunctioning game, resorts to hypnotism and rages.

Lumi talks about getting banned from twitter for telling people to "kys"

Rie being extremely chuuni and Airi isn't having any of it. She's so precious bros! (ALso Wemi pots and pans "ASMR.")

Last edited:

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Made an account on here to thank people who enjoyed the VShojo Froot documentary AND to ask for help or advice on what do with the situation. I plan on making an update video on YouTube regarding VShojo doing copyfraud and uploading the original documentary to sites like here on Rumble or Odysee. Might try to do another counter claim on YouTube too whenever I have the time for it.

But yeah I am fr open to any suggestions here.

Will most likely point out a lot in the update video that Froot specifically filled it for copyright even though all of it is public information, it's falls under fair use due to it being transformative, and I still have all the public websites/links on where I got everything for the video.
There's specific legal language you have to include when filing a counterclaim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom