"I'm a sheepy girl! In a sheepy wo-oorld! Life in plastic, it's fantastic! You can brush my hair, undress m...AAAAAAAGHH!!!"Chikafuji Lisa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
> Any female under 5'7" is paedophile coded
Nigga that's like over half the irl population, even in countries of relative giants. Complete dumbass quotes like that are how you get written off even if you do have a good point to make.
Since when have we stopped using Null's x amount of heads measurement to determine Loli or not?

Horo7618

No one in particular

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Kinda random but if any Kaela's members are here I have question, does Kaela do Karaoke streams on her membership? I have really liked here singing ever since her Phoenix cover and that one public karaoke stream she did and I have been eyeing up her membership for a while but knowing whenever she does singing more often in members would help me decide.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I mean, this is technically :holohag::hololove:, right?

Just not the kind you were thinking of.

Negzana

Kinda random but if any Kaela's members are here I have question, does Kaela do Karaoke streams on her membership? I have really liked here singing ever since her Phoenix cover and that one public karaoke stream she did and I have been eyeing up her membership for a while but knowing whenever she does singing more often in members would help me decide.
She did one karoke stream IIRC but there was controversy/drama with it I forget why. She might be able to sing better if she took herself seriously but she seems too unconfident in her singing ability. She did random older songs like Hello My Baby and Never Gonna Give You Up if I remember right.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
We are all gonna make it

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Ame with the Neo-Asacoco again.

Uh oh, she's doing HoloStars news. Cue the seething.

Edit:
Going over birthdays, she brought up Shinri's was this month. "Happy birthday to Josu-Josuiji.... uhhh... I forgot his last name, no first name. *reads chat* SHINRI!"
:SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I stopped by to say the exact same thing. Can't wait for the wails of the unicorns.

Stunned But Dumb

Vshojo's Zentreya is being attacked on twitter for doing a test stream on Kick.

1687127187848.png
1687127216131.png
1687127258577.png
1687127281480.png
1687127307129.png

archive

Some have compared it to Hogwarts Two. If you don't mind him, Rev did a vid on it

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I wonder what did the tranny vtubers were up to during offkai

oh I see, the usual then

Does anyone know if this was an official, scheduled panel at OffKai, or just an informal thing? I'd be surprised if something like that were on the official program, but maybe I shouldn't be.

adult-women.png

What an idiot.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Edit:
Going over birthdays, she brought up Shinri's was this month. "Happy birthday to Josu-Josuiji.... uhhh... I forgot his last name, no first name. *reads chat* SHINRI!"
:SelenHAHAhere:
I stopped by to say the exact same thing. Can't wait for the wails of the unicorns.

Funny thing /ggg/ was watching to see if she would emntion Gura's birthday (they are that desperate for any crumbs) and they were all moaning and seething about having to seat thru "Homo news" just to see if she would mention Gura.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

archive

Some have compared it to Hogwarts Two. If you don't mind him, Rev did a vid on it

Imagine cultivating such a faggy audience that they give you shit for trying to secure another revenue stream to continue providing them free entertainment(if you can call what he does entertainment) and then being such limp dick fag to donate money to appease the mob of fags at your door. I love seeing these fuckers being eaten by their own, it gives me a bit of life.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Funny thing /ggg/ was watching to see if she would emntion Gura's birthday (they are that desperate for any crumbs) and they were all moaning and seething about having to seat thru "Homo news" just to see if she would mention Gura.
/vt/ already had a seethe thread ready dedicated to the stream before it even started. Rent-free.

20230618_183432.jpg
Kiara's schedule. Another collab with the Niji group from last time! That stream was great, so I am looking forward to this one.

Also, a collab with Kagura Nana. Very unexpected, wonder what the stream will be about. Maybe they will trade secrets of how they get their respective truants, Gura and Ayame, to actually stream?

Stunned But Dumb

Also watch Onigiri cook with Mika of NIji ID

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Also I might as well share that today I have stumbled upon what may be the greatest VTuber clip of all time...

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Wait, I missed this part at first. Wait.

Zentreya donated $2000 to charity. Without making a virtue-signaling, clout-chasing tweet about it first. They just made the donation first, presumably without being forced to, and then tweeted about it later.

e9f.png

Imagine that, Froot! Imagine the very concept! :whatastory:

Good on you, Zen. What a… chad?

Edit: Oh, hello, @Ant Hime.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

archive

Damn nigga, some twitter drama inspires zentroon to give 1k to groomers and 1k to cancer but the TERF making machine that was Hogwarts still has Froot mute on the 50k

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
imagine taking an L to the literal tts dwagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom