General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
NOOOooooooooooooooooooo:guradumbl:
THEN HOW OLD IS SHE, ANANDA? You really disagree reacted then replied to me with no and you don't even tell me how old she is.....

God's Strongest Dragoon

I don't know anything about lumi but people say (no proof) she's 26-27ish, which would make sense. "Mysterious oldest" and Airi (second oldest) must be 28 or more, but how much is anyone's guess. The way Tenma and Airi discussed it made it seem like it ("Did you know about...her?")might be a significant amount older though.
Considering the assumptions that ????? as the oldest being one of the Japs, I'd put money on Iori.

Animotix

I get wanting your favourite streamer to stream more and give you more content, but imagine saying they should put their dreams aside so it makes you happy.
I am curious whats going on with Gura. maybe she is actually pregnant

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
After reading Mumei's community post about how supportive and understanding her community is about her health and break from streaming, all I can think about is Guras situation.

Imagine if she really does have a super bad health issue which she wants to keep private and all she sees in her comments are people demanding she do more and telling her how she's not doing enough. Gotta really suck.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Piarro

Early Adopter
Imagine if she really does have a super bad health issue which she wants to keep private
We don't have to imagine, she has said this on multiple occasions

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I am curious whats going on with Gura. maybe she is actually pregnant
*insert overused joke #9000*
Didn't a certain someone just get a new speargun?

wrp

I get wanting your favourite streamer to stream more and give you more content, but imagine saying they should put their dreams aside so it makes you happy.
Imagine if she really does have a super bad health issue which she wants to keep private and all she sees in her comments are people demanding she do more and telling her how she's not doing enough. Gotta really suck.
Ehh, paying customers want what they paid for. It's not like these are just random viewers and she just some youtuber. It's past the point that they should probably have at least closed her memberships until she's ready to stream again.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Is Lumi the oldest hag of phase?
I heard that she just got her 8 year degree so I don't think that math adds up unless she took a break. It wouldn't necessarily be out of the question however
Lumi just recently got a graduate degree in an (I believe) engineering field that isn't civic engineering. When asked, she implied she got it at a normal pace, not faster or slower. So this pegs her around 26-27 years old or so.
I don't know anything about lumi but people say (no proof) she's 26-27ish, which would make sense. "Mysterious oldest" and Airi (second oldest) must be 28 or more, but how much is anyone's guess. The way Tenma and Airi discussed it made it seem like it ("Did you know about...her?")might be a significant amount older though.
The order right now from 4th to 1st oldest in Phase is
  • 4th - Shiina at LATE 20's/early 30's
  • 3rd - New Invader, most likely Ember (since Dizzy is probably between Lumi and Shiina, and Jelly is in school and talks about her first video game console is a PS2 her dad modified)
  • 2nd - Airi at the early to mid 30's. This is based heavily on her nostalgia for tons of 90's shit, and that she's for sure older than Shiina
  • 1st - Mystery member of Gen 1/2. We know it's not Lia, Pippa, and Rie based on their DOB. Likely isn't Erina because she's a turbo zoomer, Remi because she's in uni, and Tenma because we're pretty sure her age is similar to Lumi. Most likely candidates are Michiru, Iori, Nasa, and Panko as I'm pretty sure we don't know much of anything that can allow us to estimate their age.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

"I'm going to blow my fucking brains out!"

Kronii has been on fire this week!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
After reading Mumei's community post about how supportive and understanding her community is about her health and break from streaming, all I can think about is Guras situation.

I didn't see people shitting on chammers or La+ because their long breaks were clearly communicated. With Gura it's just been "Well, I'll try to stream, but uhhhhhh y'know tee hee", and then she streams like twice a month, maybe.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
We don't have to imagine, she has said this on multiple occasions

The last time (and only time, recently) she talked about her health issue was her last member post 1 month ago, otherwise she has been strangely quiet about her health ever since she was back from the official break, even mentioned she was fine once when chat asked, so fans were confused if her health issue is still serious enough to impact her schedule.

Compare it to Mumei who made it clear that there won't be streams for a few weeks, she also tweets often and made member post giving updates.

Ultimately privacy has a price, and going back to Mumei post in question even there are is sorta vague about her issues, Gura could absolutely keep her fanbase up to date without having to reveal details about her problem, as many people in that reddit thread said a simple "I might not be able to stream until my birthday, sorry" Tweet from her at any point this past 3 weeks would have calmed 90% of the people complaining.
Exactly. Heck, you don't even need to look at others, when Cover and her announced the official break back in December, most of the complaints basically stopped.

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I'm confused. I thought you guys liked her because she said retard and told the Twitter freaks to fuck off. Which is why she was suspended a few weeks ago.
Alright give me a dunce hat because I'm confused too. I was starting to like her. What has she actually done besides have a wishy-washy take during the fake Pippa cancellation?

PekoWick

I didn't see people shitting on chammers or La+ because their long breaks were clearly communicated. With Gura it's just been "Well, I'll try to stream, but uhhhhhh y'know tee hee", and then she streams like twice a month, maybe.
People shit on la+, shion, aqua and ayame whenever they don't stream for periods of time. Haachama since the start of the year sounds rough though. Just checksuisei reverse totsu at the start of 2023.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Okay meangirls, time to behave yourselves for 45 mins

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Ultimately privacy has a price, and going back to Mumei post in question even there are is sorta vague about her issues, Gura could absolutely keep her fanbase up to date without having to reveal details about her problem, as many people in that reddit thread said a simple "I might not be able to stream until my birthday, sorry" Tweet from her at any point this past 3 weeks would have calmed 90% of the people complaining.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Yeah, but the difference is Mumei actually communicates that she won't stream as much without being held at gunpoint to get her to say something about it. Same with Ina when she was having issues for a long time.

With Gura it was:
  • Go MIA with no communication, when people start sperging, she finally announces a long break. People wait patiently now.
  • She gets back from said-break with a "I'm back!" stream and then immediately doesn't stream for another 6 days. Whatever, she is still in Japan, streaming would be hard when she has to work on 3D debut and 3rd fes.
  • Back from Japan, sparsely streams now. When she starts getting flak, she finally decides it is a good idea to communicate that she doesn't know when or if she will be able to stream regularly again in members-gated posts.
The whole reactionary responses to outrage hurt her more than help her. I said this months ago, but even the most basic communication goes a long, long way.

Edit: also, I mean a real text post like Mumei has done or a short, dedicated stream about how she is having health issues like Ina did when she was burnt out last year. She doesn't need to give intricate details of the issue, she just needs to directly address it and how things will be without being wishy-washy or overly vague about how she will be not streaming for large periods of time for the foreseeable future and it will be unrelated to projects or whatever.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Alright give me a dunce hat because I'm confused too. I was starting to like her. What has she actually done besides have a wishy-washy take during the fake Pippa cancellation?
Im confused as to why you guys are confused. One guy shared the news. Another laughed at it. How do you get " we dont like her " from this?

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
> He wouldn't knock up a hag just so the parental instincts go into Hard mode.

Most likely candidates are Michiru, Iori, Nasa, and Panko as I'm pretty sure we don't know much of anything that can allow us to estimate their age.
With the way Panko was in full DSP mode against Bladewolf earlier today, it'd be really funny she ended up haggier than Tenma, Shiina and Dizzy. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Im confused as to why you guys are confused. One guy shared the news. Another laughed at it. How do you get " we dont like her " from this?
Well my reading comprehension is dogshit so that probably contributed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom