"You know you are in South East Asia when you have the following: dogs barking in the background, a TV open because a family member is watching, bunch of banana and mangoes, palm trees, coconuts... motorcycle noises outside, do you guys have flying cockroaches too?"Millie Parfait

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Sooo... Aside from concernposting about Pippa, we have to concernpost about Proctor as well?
He may no longer be in the great land he was born in, but he still needs that suicide license.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
@Richard 'Lowtax' Kyanka Hey Proctor, don't hate yourself that much yet mate. You at least don't have your own Schmorky to deal with yet.
FarawayDistortedKudu-size_restricted.gif
PaleResponsibleAdamsstaghornedbeetle-size_restricted.gif
Just wait until someone rigs up a stonetoss model

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Production Kawaii opened auditions on 11 June. (Archive)

Will this be Gen 4? Gen 3.5? Gen 3 (Memory Hole Edition)? :zaionwhatsgoingon:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Vesper's Manager:
FAQ! ゴミ食いのホームレスで家族に恥をかかせるのか!自転車でも食ってろホモ野郎!

Vesper:
Calm down lmao fucking yamanba where's XCOM?
Seriously where the fuck are the XCOM perms? I'd love to see him stream some more strategy oriented games cause his autism goes full power level.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Sooo... Aside from concernposting about Pippa, we have to concernpost about Proctor as well?
maybe when he stops being a magnet for the vtuber cataclysm every time he naps we can stop being worried.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Fyfzsq9akAQnaKh.png
:sanasmile:

Speaking of Michiru, she's streaming now if anyone is interested:

A few clips from the recent SubaChocoLunaTan collab:

Collabs with these four are always gold.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Proctor is having a moment?

You ok there buddy?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Proctor is having a moment?

You ok there buddy?
You didn't think that the person willing to run a forum that's an offshoot of Kiwifarms would be completely there, did you?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Seriously where the fuck are the XCOM perms? I'd love to see him stream some more strategy oriented games cause his autism goes full power level.

We'll probably never get it since it was clearly faggotry involving XCOM that got Vesper heated enough to get suspended by his limpdick nip manager, and since then Vesper's had spinal adjustment surgery to remove his backbone so he just capitulates and coasts rather than push for new permissions or clarifications.

I'm going to apply and I don't give a fuck if they're not looking for male talents. I'll sweeten the pot for them by saying somewhere in the application that I won't completely jump ship with the rest of the Gen 3 II.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
My guess is 2K are just retarded. It took like a year and a half for Mumei to get perms to play Civ 5 (not even 6)

Topo Chico

Why dude, you're not supposed to huff bleach :fishmandispair:women are truly fascinating creatures
1686667889625.png

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband

Why dude, you're not supposed to huff bleach :fishmandispair:women are truly fascinating creatures

Tenma, don't tell me you didn't open any windows while you were cleaning with abrasive chemicals...

Such is to be expected of a Phase talent.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

I'm genuinely curious what their recruitment pool is going to look like after the incident with Gen 3. Makes me wonder how much people are going to shy away.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm genuinely curious what their recruitment pool is going to look like after the incident with Gen 3. Makes me wonder how much people are going to shy away.
No change, people still apply to fucking WACTOR. Most people online are either very idiotic or have no standards so these moral dramas never do much in way of dissuading anyone.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Interesting lil nugget of info, HL EN's managers get pings if their talent streams over a certain number of hours per week. Guess they're trying to avoid burnout, probably learned from the JP side. <Insert joke about Gura's manager never getting a ping>

edit: fixed spelling.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Bae's Manager:
Sure, I can get you perms for Genital Jousting and Nekopara.

Gura's Manager:
You're asking for game permissions again? You literally just asked me 2 months ago.
Well achtually they only had perms for genital jousting becuase devolver digital gave them universal perms for all their games

🤓🤓🤓

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
CyYu voice actor/vtuber is voicing Akihiko in P3:Reload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom